Monday 9 April 2012

Couple swapping sexperience of Chaitali - V

Previously: Couple swapping sexperience of Chaitali - I

I covered myself with a sheet, lied facing away from door and Hemant Jiju. I don’t know while thinking when I slept. I think it was just a nap of 10-15 minutes. When I got up there was very less light in the room. I turned to see and found Hemant Jiju on the same bed looking at me with a smile;
he was lying resting his head on his elbow and as I saw him he asked me “feeling better?” “where is Manish?” though I could recall that he was going in the other room with Gunjan Didi, even then I asked. “Must be in bed with his wife” Jiju replied with smile. I turned back and remained unmoved like before, I was nearly on my stomach,
bit sideways keeping one leg straight and other one bit up and folded like we climb stairs and next moment I felt Jiju coming over me from behind and kissed me closer to my ear. I closed my eyes and moaned deep inside, “maine kuch galat kaha kya(did I said anything wrong)?” he asked me in a low voice, and then spoke again, “right now you are my wife and Gunjan is his wife”
and with that he kissed me again at the same place and this time I moaned with bit of puff. Jiju turned me straight on my back and came over me partially and spoke in a soft voice while looking into my eyes, “Cheitu I can understand your mental state,…… just try to come out of it and enjoy….ek baar to ho hi chukka hai”, Jiju was looking into my eyes and I blushed,
he smiled and spoke again, “believe me it was amazing, jitna socha tha mujhe uss se kai jayda mazza aaya” I looked up and saw him, he was looking into my eyes with a smile, I blushed again, “tumhe mazza aaya ya nahi?” he asked me did I enjoyed it or not. “speak up” he asked again “Hmmmm…” I replied with a hum, without looking at him.

Next moment Jiju planted a kiss on my lips and tried to insert his tongue in my mouth, after couple of seconds I opened my mouth and welcomed him, we kissed for long and Jiju licked every corner of my mouth. By the time we stopped Jiju was opening buttons of my shirt and once again I was exposed to him from upper half and once again he started sucking my breast and chewing my nipples one by one.
Gradually Hemant Jiju moved down and everything got repeated once again but this time it was in totally different way. Jiju sucked my cunt for a while after taking off my panty and made me shudder in pleasure. He literary ate my clitoris and made me scream in pleasure after exploring my whole cunt with is tongue.
I was lurching my bottom feverishly while holding pillow in my hands, and Jiju was trying to control my movements by holding my thighs apart, so that he can suck me as hard as possible. Once again I was at the edge of explosion when he stopped and made me cry in greed of meeting an orgasm. Jiju was back on me, kissing me sucking my nipples while taking off his clothes.
Hemant Jiju parted my thighs further apart with his leg and rubbed my cunt opening with the tip of his cock. My god I went mad in just a fraction and screamed Ahhh……. And held him tight to say fuck me, but Jiju made another rub of his hard cock over my slit and parted my cunt lips from down to up and finally crushed my clitoris and this time I screamed even louder,
and demanded him to fuck me in puffing tone saying, “ohhhh uhhh OHHHHHh uhh Jiju please….please fuck me”. Hemant Jiju smiled a bit at my excitement and screwed my cunt, thrusting his penis deeper into me till the root of it. Ohhhh…. God I screamed and arced my body in pleasure, certainly Jiju had a bigger and thicker cock as compared to my husband, I could feel it now.
Muscles of my cunt was stretched apart to maximum at that time and I was feeling him very deep inside me. He paused and bent his head and kissed me deeply, thrusting his tongue into my mouth again. He began to fuck me unhurriedly, savoring the pleasures of my body. Lifting his buttocks after few long and deep strokes, he slid his cock out of me slowly.
I gasped strangely as it glided out of my cunt, inch by inch. For a fraction I thought that Jiju will withdraw completely, as he slid more and more of it out of my fuckhole. I moaned softly and my body trembled in demand as Hemant Jiju’s hard penis slipped from my cunt till only his cock-head was between my cunt-lips.
My cunt throbbed with excitement as Jiju once again crushed my clitoris with his shaft. Ohhhh God I gasped and arched under him holding him tight, my breath hissed from my throat as Jiju’s huge cock-head grinded my clitoris again. Hemant Jiju was playing with my body, enjoying my gestures and I was going crazy in lust,
craving him into my fuckhole I cried in lust “Jiju fuck me ……Jaldi please” I was begging him to fuck me. Jiju went again into me slowly, and I gasped loud, as once again I was stuffed and wanted to cum. He went deeper and deeper into me, once twice, thrice but he was very slow and my hips lurched under him in desire to get him fast.
“Ahhhhhh……Jiju please kya kar rahe ho? Fuck me hard please…..” I moaned and cried out desperately as for me things were going bizarre, and Jiju was still playing with me and my body, once again Hemant Jiju moved in my cunt and his huge shaft filled my cunt-flesh completely, his buttocks started rising and falling almost casually over me and steadily,
he built up speed, going faster and faster, knowing my demand. And with in few seconds Jiju began stroking powerfully in and out, in and out, his cock was hammering me deep from all angles. I thrashed and heaved under him, crying out loudly. I clenched his buttocks fiercely, dragging him deeper into my vortex arched myself and cried out and shuddered as the dam inside me was finally broken,
and I was going through tidal flood, seconds later Jiju relented and drilled deep into me and came, releasing the awesome flood of his steaming jizz into my sodden slit. Jiju was laying on me covering my whole body and we both were puffing heavily, I was holding him like I never held my husband, because I was never fucked like this by my husband.
Jiju was certainly much more powerful than Manish, moreover he knew how to play with a girl’s body to arouse her instead of speaking vulgar and slang like Manish, to do the same. I was delighted so was Jiju, I could sense from his body language that he was satisfied. Once again Jiju got up a bit and looked into my eyes and spoke, “you are amazing” I blushed,
and he kissed me. “mazza aaya?” Jiju asked me, I blushed and said yes from my gesture, “bol na, mazza aaya?” he asked me again same question, I moved my head in yes. “bhukh laggi hai?” (means are you hungry)” I hummed to say yes. “let’s have dinner?” Jiju spoke while getting up from me. “Didi aur Manish?” I asked him, “let’s see what are they doing”
he replied while picking up intercom and dialed there room no. Bell rang for 2-3 times and finally Gunjan Didi picked up phone I could hear her hello, Jiju straight away asked “finished?” don’t know what Didi replied must be yes “how many times” he asked her again, “ok, let’s have dinner we are coming to your room”.
By the time me and Jiju reached to their room, both Gunjan Didi and Manish were ready, as Didi saw me she hugged me and asked me in low voice, “dobara kiya?” I moved my head in yes while blushing. We all to moved out to go to the restaurant and sat together, both men were busy looking into menu card and Gunjan Didi was again and again looking at my face with smile and finally spoke,
“finally you did it” I smiled silently, “tell me how was it” I remained silent, “come on speak up, ab to sharmana band kar, ab to ho gaya jo hona tha” I looked up, “mazza aaya na?” Gunjan Didi asked me again; once again I moved my head in yes while looking into her eyes with a smile, and Gunjan Didi moved a bit to kiss me on my cheek.
Finally order got served and we started eating with casual conversation. More or less nobody spoke anything about sex after that, and discussion went to food, then to next days roaming places.
After dinner we came out to the open area of the hotel, me and Gunjan were together and chit chatting, Manish and Jiju were standing at the other corner. Gunjan Didi asked me with a naughty smile, “aur batta khub mazza kiya Hemant ke saath?” “Haan, aapko mazza aaya Manish ke saath” I asked her back, “Hmmmm… mazza to aaya”.
Once again I asked her that who are the other couple and Gunjan Didi smiled on that and spoke “ok I think now I should tell you” I was looking at her face to hear and finally she uttered, “you know Jeetu, and his wife Shilpi” “your cousin?” I asked her in shock, “hmmm…” she hummed and moved her head in yes, “what….? you sleep with him, I mean he is your brother”
I was in utter shocked, “no…. we don’t sleep we do… “Gunjan Didi somewhat tried to make fun of my statement, “but…. He is your brother” “I know …..mujhe kya batta rahi hai, cousin brother hi to hai, real brother to nahi hai na?” she replied, “still he is your first cousin” I was still in shock, “ok, I agree,… we do… now what” she surrendered.
Jeetu bhaiya was Gunjan Didi’s paternal cousin; he was son of her father’s younger brother, nearly 3-4 years younger than her. I knew him, and use to address him Bhaiya and I knew his wife too, Shilpi Bhabhi. Shilpi Bhabhi was good looking female with maintained body. “And who is the third couple” I asked Didi again, “actually Jeetu and Shilpi are third couple” “Ok…. tell me who is second couple”
I was getting eager to know, “you know Hemant’s elder brother” Gunjan Didi replied, “what” it was a bigger shock to me, “don’t tell me” “you sleep with Bhanu bhaiya?” Gunjan Didi smiled and cracked same joke, “no I don’t sleep with him, we do…you know” Gunjan Didi moved her hand after making punch sideways to say fucking “and Kiran Bhabhi (Bhanu bhaiya’s wife)
sleep with Jiju, I mean….” “no even they don’t sleep they also….” before I would I have corrected myself Gunjan Didi cracked same joke third time and moved her hand in same fashion to say fucking. I was in utter shock, first couple was Jeetu Bhaiya who was Gunjan Didi’s brother in a way and his wife Shilpi Bhabhi, who use to address Hemant Jiju Bhaiya,
and other couple was Bhanu Bhaiya who was Hemant Jiju’s real brother, nearly 4-5 years elder to him and here Gunjan Didi use to address him Bhaiya, and it was really very difficult for me to believe that Kiran Bhabhi, Bhanu Bhaiya’s wife gets on bed with Hemant Jiju, more over with Jeetu Bhaiya as well.
Kiran Bhabhi was also good looking lady with pleasant gestures with a boney structure like Gunjan Didi, but she was bit thinner than Gunjan Didi. My heart was beating high as next thing came in my mind that if I will say yes to join there group then both males, Jeetu Bhaiya and Bhanu Bhaiya will fuck me one by one and on the other hand Manish will fuck there wives, Shilpi Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi.
I was in this thought what should I do if I will be asked to join them and I faced this question on very next moment as Gunjan Didi asked me just then “so you want to join us?” “no” I replied, “why?’ Gunjan Didi asked back me reason of saying no. “I don’t know, mujhe darr lagg raha hai” “Kiss se, Jeetu se ya Bhanu Bhaiya se?” she asked back, “dono say?” I replied,
“believe me, darne ki koi baat nahi hai, dono bahut cool hain” I looked at her face and spoke, “Didi what are you saying, I mean I can’t believe ki you have sex with Bhanu Bhaiya and…. Jeetu Bhaiya” Gunjan Didi smiled, “but this is true,…..we all get together after every two months” “kahan” I asked her where they do, “sometimes we go out of town for 2-3 days,
sometimes go to Hemant’s friend’s farm house, Bhanu Bhaiya has one three room flat in *** ( name of the city closer to my home town), some times we go there” she replied, “how can Kiran Bhabhi do all this, I mean she looks so simple and homely” I was still in shock, “You mean Shilpi can do and Kiran Bhabhi cannot do” Gunjan Didi spoke,
making fun of my statement, “no, but still I mean unko dekh kar nahi lagta ki wo aisa kar sakti hain” I tried to clear my words, “this means mujhe aur Shilpi ko dekh kar lagta hai ki hum logg aisa kar sakte hain” once again Gunjan Didi trapped in my words, “no, I mean both of you are still young… I mean she must be 40” I spoke again and again tried to say what I meant,
“then what, she also needs a change” then again she spoke “you know she was the one for whom it started” “for Kiran Bhabhi” “how” that was another shock for me. “you know, Ritu?” “who Kiran Bhabhi’s daughter?” I asked back, “ya, actually she is Hemant’s daughter” “what?” for me it was a trip to get shocked, I was looking at Gunjan Didi’s face,
“actually Bhanu Bhaiya is not fertile, other wise he is normal, rather he is great” Gunjan Didi smiled at the end after turning serious statement into naughty, “so” I asked back, “After Aaru( Gunjan Didi’s Son who was nearly 6), things were like getting worse for Kiran Bhabhi” “you know what I mean…… In-laws ke statements and all, more over she was feeling jealous of me”
“it was like…. bahut tension ho gayi thi Bhaiya aur Bhabhi mein” Gunjan Didi spoke with many pauses while giving detail of her family problem. “then” I asked back, “then what?, Hemant solved there problem, and whenever Kiran Bhabhi use to sleep with Hemant, I use to stay with Bhanu Bhaiya” Gunjan Didi replied to end the conversation, “No…I mean how it started” I asked again as I was eager to know how all this happened.
Gunjan Didi smiled on that and spoke, “pure majje le rahi hai tu bhi”, “haan now please tell me” I asked her again, and Gunjan Didi started again, “Actually Kiran Bhabhi started coming to our house regularly after Aaru(Didi’s son) to help me and use to say you are so lucky and all,….. God is not replying to my prayer…….U know all that” “then” “then what I could see that she was getting attracted towards Hemant,
and Hemant could also see that” “exactly how it started” I was getting eager to know, “nearly after one year of my delivery, Bhabhi spoke to Hemant that only he can help her, otherwise she will commit suicide” “then” “you know Hemant, he cannot hide anything from me, he spoke to me” “then” “I suggested him to talk to Bhaiya”…. “and Bhaiya already knew this…
that Bhabhi has spoken to Hemant” “then” “Bhaiya was not willing to let her do that,…. but she was insisting” “then” “Hemant spoke to me, asked me what to do?”……. “we decided to ask Bhanu Bhaiya,……that will it be ok to him if I will come to him for which Kiran Bhabhi wants Hemant” “exactly it was who’s idea, yours or Jiju?” I asked Didi and Didi smiled on that,
“we both had this thing in mind but it was Hemant who spoke first, …….he was getting eager to lay down with Bhabhi” “Ok” “and when Jiju asked Bhanu Bhaiya, he said yes to it?” I asked her again with smile, “yes,….. in any case he had to say yes to it, because Kiran Bhabhi was not ready to listen anything” “so you started swapping”
“Ya….. Bhaiya and Bhabhi came to our house to stay in Kiran Bhabhi’s unsafe period, and she stayed with Hemant in guest room I use to stay with Bhaiya in the night” “for how long” I asked back, “for 4-5 days in one month…. you know unsafe period,…… after 3 months Bhabhi got pregnant” “then,….. I mean since then you are into this” I asked what I wanted to know,
“no…., we stopped when Bhabhi got pregnant” “then, when you started again?” “nearly one and half year after Bhabhi’s delivery…..actually it just happened…. we were stuck in fog while coming back from somewhere, Bhaiya’s house was nearby… so we went there and once again both brothers were fucking each other’s wife”….
“this time it was Bhanu Bhaiya who asked Hemant, agar kisi ko koi problem na ho to aaj raat ko Gunjan mere paas so jaayegi aur Kiran, tere paas so jaayegi”. Gunjan Didi explained nearly everything that how it all started with Hemant Jiju’s brother. “And how Jeetu Bhaiya and Shilpi Bhabhi came in?” obviously it was an expected question,
“hmmmmm…., so you want to know everything without saying yes to join the group” Gunjan Didi replied, in a way asking me to join the group, “you promised” I replied, “ya, I know certainly I will tell you, but first tell me are you interested in joining this group” “I don’t know?” “I mean, I know Hemant Jiju very well but his brother…..? and Jeetu Bhaiya…..”
“I don’t think I will be able to do it” I replied with lot of fumbles and pauses. “see as far as nature is concerned both Jeetu and Bhanu Bhaiya are very good, and if you will talk about sex then they are any day better than your husband” I stared her when she said that both Jeetu Bhaiya and Bhanu Bhaiya are better in sex than my husband, “don’t mind,….but it’s true,
I mean he goes off in just 2-3 minutes, kuch jayada hi josh hai, but gradually he will learn…. Rather I will try to better him in these 2 days” Gunjan Didi was so casual in saying that, “aur tu batta, kaisa raha Hemant ke saath, I know you have enjoyed, he was telling me” I blushed, “ab sharamana chhod aur enjoy kar, till now you have not sucked him” she spoke in questioning tone,
“no” I replied, “then do it, I have sucked your husband” I blushed again, Didi spoke again, “raat ko doggy style mein karna, even if he will not say, you have to say” “what?” “yehi ki fuck me in Doggy style,….. I am sure you will enjoy”. Once again I was speechless to say anything in reply. Gunjan Didi asked me again, “tell me, you want to join us or not, your husband is ready”
she told me in the end that Manish has said yes to join there group. I was not surprised with that, moreover I was feeling really strange while thinking about Bhanu Bhaiya and Gunjan Didi and Hemant Jiju and Kiran Bhabhi, just then once again Jeetu Bhaiya came in my mind and I asked Gunjan Didi, “and what about Jeetu Bhaiya, I mean how they said yes to it”
“hmmmmm….. Actually it was Hemant who wanted to seduce Shilpi, so he asked me if we can do this swapping with him”….. “Like you he was also thinking that he is my brother and I will say no to it”….. “but…… I agreed as I could see that Hemant is desperate for Shilpi” Gunjan Didi replied and detailed nearly everything except the thing which I wanted to know and I asked her again, “but how you managed to ask them”.
Gunjan Didi smiled before going ahead and then spoke, “actually Jeetu is very naughty from the very beginning, long time back when I was not married, neither he was, Jeetu wanted to do it with me, indirectly he tried to ask me many times….but I said no to him at that time” I smiled as I came to knew this fact that and asked her again, “then” once again Gunjan Didi started,
“Hemant was insisting me to think about it, that how can we approach them,….. I told this thing to him that Jeetu has asked me for sex long time back” “so” I was keen to know further, “we planned and in one family get together I teased Jeetu by recalling him that and asked him indirectly what if I say yes now” I was looking at Gunjan Didi and she was telling me everything with a smile,
“then what did he said?” I asked her that how Jeetu Bhaiya reacted when Gunjan Didi asked him that, “He was shocked, but could not believe, but I assured him that I am serious” “as I knew, he agreed and asked me how and where to do” “I told him to ask Shilpi first” “then what happened?” I was getting more into it, “he thought that I am joking and said, ye kya mazaak hai?”
“then I explained him, what we are thinking, and he has to convince Shilpi for Hemant” “then” “he tried and succeed in convincing his wife” “after that Hemant asked Bhanu Bhaiya if he agrees sharing Kiran Bhabhi with Jeetu for Shilpi and I asked Jeetu if he agrees sharing his wife with Bhanu Bhaiya for Kiran Bhabhi…. they agreed” I was looking at Gunjan Didi’s face,
how casually she told me everything, as if it’s normal. Once again she asked me same question, “now when will you tell me?” though I knew what she is asking even then I asked, “what?” Gunjan Didi looked at me with bit of disappointment and spoke bit aggressively by moving her punch in same fashion symbolizing fucking, “yehi ki tune Bhanu Bhaiya aur Jeetu se chuddna hai ya nahi?”
“shut up, and behave” I replied, “what behave, ultimately ho to wohi raha hai na….. mera patti tujhe chodd raha hai aur tera patti mujhe” “to Kiran Bhabhi aur Shilpi ke pattiyon se bhi Chuddwa le, kya fark paddta hai?” Gunjan Didi was getting weird with words, “Didi please stop it” I was feeling ashamed hearing such hardcore words from my sister,
“truly speaking, Bhanu Bhaiya ka Hemant se bhi jayada mota, although length nearly same hai” I laughed on that as now Gunjan Didi was speaking anything to convince me, and in reflex I asked her, “aur Jeetu Bhaiya ka?” “more or less he is like Manish and initially he use to do it like Manish, but now he is much better…. That is why I said Manish will learn with us”
Gunjan Didi replied instantly and asked again, “tell me, yes or no?” “I don’t know” I replied “think about it, it will be fun” Gunjan Didi finally ended asking me, and then spoke again, “let’s go” “where?” I asked back, “Chuddne aur kahan, do raat mein tere patti ko dhang se ladki choddna sikhana hai, nahi to Kiran Bhabhi bahut gaaliyan dengi ussko”
then Didi spoke again in continuation “moreover mujhe laggta hai Shilpi ko to nanga dekhkar hi usska paani chhot jaayga” with that Gunjan Didi waved hand to Jiju and Manish to say let’s go and spoke to me in low voice, “remember, Doggy style mein karna hai, aur pahle suck kar dena, he really like that……I hope you do that with Manish?”
in the end it was a question which she asked whether I suck penis of my husband or not, and I moved my head in acceptance while saying, “I do but rarely” “Ok, then it is a rare day” she replied with a smile. We moved to our rooms and started getting comfortable, Jiju talked to me for a while about other couples, Jeetu Bhaiya and Shilpi Bhabhi,
who were in Gunjan Didi’s relation and Bhanu Bhaiya and Kiran Bhabhi who were in his relation and said that now Gunjan Didi has one point extra as I am also in her relation. He showed me many photographs in his big screen mobile,(none of them were objectionable) all of them were close-ups, initially all the females were with their husbands, then I saw Gunjan Didi was clicked with Bhanu Bhaiya,
and Hemant Jiju was clicked with Kiran Bhabhi, then Shilpi Bhabhi with Hemant Jiju and Gunjan Didi with Jeetu Bhaiya and finally Bhanu Bhaiya with Shilpi Bhabhi and Jeetu Bhaiya with Kiran Bhabhi and in the end while closing that folder in mobile he said, “I want to add you in this folder, beside me and rest of the two, I hope you will say yes to it”
I looked at him while blushing as once again my heart started beating visualizing myself getting fucked by two other men Bhanu Bhaiya and Jeetu Bhaiya. Finally we thought about getting into bed and Jiju got up to go to toilet when intercom rang, I picked up phone, by then Jiju was in the toilet. It was Gunjan Didi and she asked me for Condoms,
(actually both the bags, mine and Gunjan Didi’s were in our room) I thought about asking her why she needs a Condom, but before I would have asked she kept the phone after requesting me to give one packed to them as she cannot come to take it. I took out one packet which was in my purse and went to their room, and knocked, Gunjan Didi opened the door,
she was just wearing Panty on the lower half, and her shirt was still on, I think Manish was in toilet at that time. I smiled on her condition, and asked “what happened you were saying ki you will take neat” Gunjan Didi smiled back and said “that I will tell you tomorrow” “what” “that why I need Condom” she replied, “tell me now” I asked her with smile, “no, you just go now”
she pushed me a bit to close the door as she could hear door of toilet getting opened, and heard her door getting bolted. Once again I was thinking that why she will be needing Condom if she use pills to prevent pregnancy. I assumed that she must be in unsafe period and would have preferred double protection.
Finally once again I lied with Hemant Jiju and in whole night we had sex two more times. Initially we started with kissing and I asked him if he wants me to suck his rod, Jiju agreed with smile and I could see that he has sensed that Gunjan Didi has told me to do it. I sucked Hemant Jiju’s cock for a while to deliver him best what I can do and he enjoyed.
Hemant Jiju was laying on his back stark naked with spread legs and I was sitting between them leaning on his pelvis and sucking him while using my saliva as much as possible. After 4-5 minutes Hemant Jiju stopped me and holding my waist told me to sit on his face. Next moment I was sitting on Jiju’s face and he was sucking my cunt, it was really very pleasurable,
by now my hesitation was nearly vanished and I was enjoying my sister’s husbands love making. Finally I stopped him as I wanted to go ahead without cumming, and tried to get aside but Jiju told me to sit on him. I asked him for doggy style by saying, “Doggy style mein karte hain”, Hemant Jiju smiled on that and spoke, “Gunjan ne achhe se sikha ke bheja hai”
I smiled, he was right. Initially he took me on his top and fucked me from bottom and holding my waist he made me jump over him and after 5-6 minutes we changed our position and I got penetrated from behind by my Jiju and I realized that Gunjan Didi was right, I really enjoyed those 4-5 minutes when I was on my four and Jiju was fucking me steadily holding my ass cheeks,
gradually he increased his speed and stood on his feet and started riding on me properly and fucked me hard for nearly one more minute before releasing his seed deep inside my womb. After using toilet I and Hemant Jiju were laying on bed totally naked and I was completely in his arms in hugging position, one of my leg was between Jiju’s thighs and Jiju was somewhat griping me in a way as if I am going to run away.
After kissing me on forehead asked me about that call in which Gunjan was asking for Condoms. I told him that she needed a Condom, he smiled silently on that, and said “ok”, I asked him, why she needed Condoms when she does not like it, Jiju smiled again and said, “you would have asked her” “she said she will tell me tomorrow” I replied,
“ok, then wait for tomorrow” Jiju tried to avoid it, “tell me if you know” I asked him while being in his arms. Hemant Jiju moved his hand on my back and rolled it till my ass cheeks and while putting a finger tip on my asshole spoke, “because she is getting stuffed here”. Once again I was shocked, and realized that whether I will be able to understand Gunjan Didi ever,
I could recall her statement spoke earlier “there are more places, in which penis can be inserted”. “What are you saying?” I asked Jiju with throbbing heart as my heart started beating high. “hmmm… she had a plan” Jiju replied, I remained silent as I was little scared as Hemant Jiju’s hand was still on my ass cheeks and finger was above the ass crack.
Jiju sensed my state and spoke, “why are you getting tensed, main tere yahan nahi daalunga” while saying that once again his fingertip was on my asshole opening and I went through strange sensation. Just then Jiju started kissing me and finally after proper oral foreplay Jiju fucked me again in my cunt and told me while fucking me that till now all three men have fucked Gunjan Didi in her ass hole and Manish is forth one doing it and apart from Gunjan Didi,
Kiran Bhabhi has also taken all three cocks of their group’s male members in her ass hole and now only Shilpi Bhabhi is left out who is not ready to have anal sex. In the morning once again Hemant Jiju sucked me in the bath tub before fucking me and finally pounded my cunt there only. Once again he was pumping me from behind as it was his favorite position.
I was standing in tub and leaning forward holding taps and Jiju was humping me as hard as possible. I spoke to Gunjan Didi about what Hemant Jiju told me and she admitted that whatever he has said is true and agreed that not only she has taken Manish in her asshole last night but all three men,
and especially two Jeetu Bhaiya and Hemant Jiju are trying their best to convince Shilpi Bhabhi to give away her anal virginity but she is not ready. This made me think about not joining there group and I said no to their proposal, but Gunjan Didi convinced me that nobody does anything forcefully and till the time I will not say yes myself nobody among four (Including Manish) will try to insert in me there.
Even then I did not said yes to them to join there group and spent one more day and whole night with Hemant Jiju. I not only roamed with him through out the day but also did my best to satisfy him on bed as his temporary wife of total two nights. Manish and Gunjan Didi also enjoyed there two day honeymoon with new partner and had sex in numerous positions and detailed me his experience of fucking Gunjan Didi in her ass hole.
While going back Gunjan Didi told me that in two days Manish has learned a bit and he tries to control his aggression, and now I was suppose to give feedback to her about Manish’s love making. Somewhere Gunjan Didi was absolutely right, Manish lasts for bit long now and this incident has improved our sex life as a whole,
after reaching back home I and Manish continuously had good sex for 10-12 days as we both use to get aroused while discussing those two days. Finally after 15-20 days I gave my decision that I want to join their group. Nearly after one month our meeting date got fixed, and for fixing that date preference was given to my menstrual cycle,
so that I should be in safe period as all three men wanted to fuck me without Condom. By the time I reached to that place where whole arrangement of wife swapping was done I was feeling horny of my life, though I was more nervous, but once again it was Gunjan Didi who really made go through my fear.
I will surely write that experience as well but before that I would love to read your comments about my experience, hope I have not disappointed you much with my grammar.

2 comments:

  1. great, enjoyed every word...

    ReplyDelete

  2. The riveting thing active hammer of thor take in Malaya is that this sex breakthrough relic in surgery flatbottom after holdfast the use of Hammer of Thor India. The consume is clearly aimed at generating central possible and old age. It is a creation of unbleached resources that has no root effects and does not entity habituation. It can be misused as a expert and as a step. Medicines can be stolen with opposite medicines as fine.

    Taking intoxicant is permissible but in commonsensible quantities. There are umpteen much supplements but soul requests and relies on Hammer of Thor which is the most key mark for the firm. It is exclusive due to the fact that they satisfy their customers.

    These advances supply one in realizing their objectives. It is a obovate and possible way of helping you achieve an one erection and a higher want. You can easily essay your famish and conceive capable in forward of your relative. The principal content that needs to be addressed is the satisfaction of your lover. The Striker of Thor Enclose was formulated by Nation chemist.

    ReplyDelete