Monday 9 April 2012

Couple swapping sexperience of Chaitali - III


While sitting there in peace I could not stop visualizing Manish fucking Gunjan Didi and myself getting fucked by Hemant Jiju. Once again I was recalling every word spoken by Manish about Gunjan Didi, about her big and heavy breasts, thick fleshy thighs and big and widely spread ass mounds.
Again and again I was visualizing Manish fucking Gunjan Didi in doggy style while holding her ass mounds as it was his favorite position, and myself getting fucked by Hemant Jiju in missionary as I have seen him fucking his wife in that position and ultimately I started feeling horny like never before, as I said it was most bizarre time of my life when I was deciding, surely with in few minutes I was leaking in my panties heavily and soon it gone totally wet.
Couple of time I though about guessing other couples as I knew many of Gunjan Didi’s friends, all of them married and except 1 or 2 all of them were living in same town but ultimately I could not guess who are the other two couple, as from outward behavior it is very difficult to guess that what that person is thinking, like nobody could guess from Gunjan Didi’s gesture that she will be sleeping with other men,
neither it can be seen on Hemant Jiju’s face that he will be swapping his wife with someone else. Like this I was drenched in numerous thoughts and somewhere I could feel that I am going to say yes to it, I really don’t know how I was changing, it was lust or what which was making me think about Hemant Jiju again and again in that way.
Couple of times I tried to find him in the people and found his glimpse, as I said earlier he was tall and muscular, health wise he was the one which every girl can dream and sexually I could realize from last nights incident that he was much more powerful than my husband. I imagined how Hemant Jiju’s hands would feel on my breasts and over my whole body.

How I will feel when Jiju will take off my this saree, and I will be in front of him in just blouse and petticoat. And I recalled his cock his cock had to be big and thick and heavy, it was nearly limping when he was wearing his clothes after having sex with Didi last night. And in a fraction, desire of having sex rose in me tremendously, it was sort of miracle, I knew I have not felt like this in last couple of years.
Suddenly I saw Gunjan Didi standing bit far, looking at me while talking to Manish and she was smiling. I could not guess what they will be talking but I wanted to know, and for that I got up to go there but Gunjan Didi stopped me by raising her hand and told me to stay there, and she came to me and asked as she reached to me, “hmmmmm…. Kuch decision liya?”
I said, “no”. “What do you mean by no? You have decided not to do it, or you have not decided yet” she asked again and rephrased her question, “I don’t think we should do it” I replied, Gunjan Didi smiled on that and said, “panty to teri puri gili ho chuki hai, Hemant ke baare mein soch soch ke, and still you are saying ki we should not do it” I was bit shocked, I don’t know how she knew this, I looked back if I have stained my saree with the juices of my cunt.
“nothing is there, everything is written on your face” Gunjan Didi smiled further while saying that and I was embarrassed it was clear from my expressions. “don’t get conscious, I have gone through this, rather at present I am also wet and I am leaking since last evening, from the time Hemant has said that Manish is interested” and then after a pause she spoke again,
“and I am thinking about Manish, ….. Seriously I want him to rape me, like he has raped you last night” my heart was beating and Gunjan Didi was saying everything casually, then again she asked, “does he rapes you often” she was looking in my eyes and I was speechless, Gunjan Didi was waiting for my reply, Finally I uttered “no, but sometimes he does it forcefully I mean….”
I stopped in between, and Didi continued, “means Kal tere kapde usne pahli baar faade hain”, I said yes from my eyes, “good, I enjoyed” “anyway tell me, should we close this chapter” once again Gunjan Didi asked the same question that, is it no from my side. I don’t know how I did not said no to it and tried to avoid answering at that time, and asked her while looking at Manish who was sitting far from us,
“what was he saying?” “we were discussing that in which position we will do if you will say yes” Gunjan Didi replied, “what” I was shocked and looked at her face while saying that, and found her laughing “just joking yaar” and then she spoke again “I was asking him where are you, and he told me that you are still thinking” then again Gunjan Didi spoke,
“Chetu dekh I know somewhere you also want it, unless you would have said no at the first second” she spoke again after a small pause, “you are confused, this shows that you are willing to do it”. Once again I was thinking, and went silent, once again Gunjan Didi spoke “we don’t have much time, and we have to plan accordingly” “what is the plan?”
I asked back, “Means you are ready?” she asked me immediately, “no” “then why you want to know?” Gunjan Didi was looking in my eyes, and she spoke again, “It will be safe and secure even I don’t want to get into any trouble among our relatives”. Gunjan Didi’s this statement was actually mine and this showed that Manish has spoken to her or to Hemant Jiju or to both whatever I have said to him, and whatever he has replied back to me.
“let’s have Dinner and you have to give your decision before 12” and with these words Gunjan Didi took me along to have dinner. And while walking Gunjan Didi spoke in joking fashion, “aur na bolne se pahle ye soch lena ki wapis pahunch kar Manish tera kitni bar rape karega, aur kahan kahan dalkar apna gussa nikalega” I too smiled on her wit and asked back in confusion, “what do you mean, kahan kahan daalega”.
Gunjan Didi laughed back very loud on my question and spoke, “there are more places, in which he can insert, isn’t it?” “just shut Didi, you are disgusting” I replied while laughing on her joke. Anyway after a while we all were sitting on long table with the bride and groom with other close relatives. I was sitting beside Gunjan Didi and Hemant and Manish were sitting bit far from us, opposite to the table.
Even after trying very hard, again and again I was looking at Hemant Jiju and Manish and every time I saw Hemant Jiju I found him looking at me and smiling. Gunjan Didi was sensing my state and again and again she was rubbing my thighs with her hand while talking to other relatives, everything was getting bizarre and now for me it was nearly impossible to say no to it.
Finally after nearly an hour, four of us were sitting together bit far from the “mandap” in semi circle of chairs and final ceremony was about to start, Bride and Groom were already in “mandap” fire around which they were suppose to move was lit and at our end something else was on fire.
After casual jokes, once again Gunjan Didi asked “now both of you, say yes or no” I looked at Manish and as expected he said “from my side it’s yes” now all eye balls turned at me, I started at Manish first, he was smiling, next second I saw Gunjan Didi, she was also smiling on my state, I tried to stop myself even then I turned to see Hemant Jiju and he was also smiling, “you want more time?”
Gunjan Didi asked me, “no” I replied with my head, “then say yes or know, nobody is stranger here, one is your husband, one is your sister and one is you Jiju, you know him from last 8-9 years”. Once again I looked at Hemant Jiju, he was the same person whom I knew from years, but at that time I was thinking about him in totally different perspective.
“Chetu speak up” this time Hemant Jiju spoke. My heart beat was already high and as I heard him calling me from my nick name it went higher, may be because at that particular moment when he addressed me “Chetu” I was about to say yes, and finally I said “ok” while looking at Gunjan Didi, and she smiled as I said that and embraced me in her arm sideways and kissed me on my cheek lightly.
I was really very nervous and it increased as I said yes to it. Just then Hemant Jiju started clapping lightly and then Manish and then Gunjan Didi. I tried to look up but I was jammed and looking down, Gunjan Didi tried to lift my face from my chin and said, “face the truth, and don’t feel embarrassed, we all are naughty” she made me look at Hemant Jiju, he was smiling, but I was still nervous,
“just smile yaar” Hemant Jiju spoke and waited for me smile, finally I smiled. Manish seemed happy as I saw him, and he kissed in air to say thanks. “Now you go and arrange taxi” Gunjan Didi spoke to Hemant, and Hemant Jiju got up and took Manish along. I and Didi remained there and as they went I asked her “taxi for what?” “Tomorrow we are leaving for abc (name of a hill station closer to that place), “why?”
I asked back, “to kya store room me soyegi Hemant ke saath?” Gunjan Didi spoke in teasing tone and giggled and I to smiled on her naughty joke. Once again Gunjan Didi hugged me side ways as she was really happy and spoke, “welcome to the group”, I stared at her with question mark, wanted to say I have not said ok to join the group, and she knew what I am thinking and she replied back immediately,
“I know, you have not said yes to that, but I am sure you will” “now tell me who are the other two couples?” I asked her most perplexing question of my mind, “Neha and Vivek” she replied, “what?” I shouted and she started laughing, she was obviously joking, Neha was our cousin, bride of the night and Vivek was his groom, and just then she said “just joking yaar, but you never know what will happen in future”
I too giggled on her joke while saying, “Didi you are crazy” “everyone is crazy in our group and soon you will be one of us” Gunjan Didi replied, “ok now tell me who are the other couples?” I asked her again, “not now,…. after that” she avoided, “please… now I have said yes to it” I insisted her, “no means no, it’s a rule and you too have to follow this rule,
never never talk about this to anyone until you are 100 percent sure about that person that he or she will not leak this” Gunjan Didi was giving me instruction in a way and I could realize whatever she was saying was true as it was really very risky and small mistake can lead to huge embracement.
“This means you were 100 percent sure about me” “off course, at least I knew this that you will not leak this even if you will say no to it” I smiled as she was right. Once again I asked Gunjan Didi, “Please tell me” “forget it, let’s talk about Men” Gunjan Didi spoke, I smiled while saying “what”, “does Manish likes me?” she asked back, “he is mad about you”
I replied, slowly I was getting into it and my hesitation was disappearing. “what does he like in me” Gunjan Didi asked me in keenness, “everything” I replied in one word, “detail mein batta, what does he like in my body” “everything means everything, last night he was getting crazy about you,….” I spoke again after a pause
“I can’t tell you what he was saying about you while……..fucking me” “come on speak up, I want to know” Gunjan Didi was going crazy to know, “he likes your breasts, and your….. bumps” I spoke with bit blush, “wow, I would love to get raped by him,…. powerful hai na?” Gunjan Didi was getting really excited, “that you will tell me” I replied and Gunjan Didi smiled on that
“tell me about Jiju” I asked her and by now I was totally into it, “Hemant is going to blast you like anything” Gunjan Didi replied, “oh shit” I got little tensed, “don’t worry you will not be hurt” “he is somewhat in love with you” Gunjan Didi spoke while looking into my eyes with bit of smile, “forget it” I replied, “no seriously, your innocent appearance and gestures have totally floored him”
Gunjan Didi tried to convince me, and then spoke again, “you look satti savitri type wife, with complete marital make up and all, that is why” I blushed on that. “tell me which position Manish like most?” Gunjan Didi asked me “Doggy” I replied, “all men like this position” she spoke with a smile, giving me hint that Jiju also likes fucking in doggy position, and I asked her that,
“Jiju also likes this position?” “not only Hemant, other 2 men also like fucking me in that position” Gunjan Didi replied, “please tell me who are they?” I asked her again, same old question that who are the other two couples with whom they are swapping partners, but result was same, she avoided by saying, “Hemant will tell you, after fucking you” and just then she told me to go silent,
while looking straight, Hemant Jiju was approaching with Manish and a guy with a tray which was having four glasses of different mock tales of different colors. Everybody picked up one glass and waiter walked back, “what happened” Gunjan Didi asked Jiju, “I have fixed a taxi, we will leave at 10” Hemant Jiju replied.
“Driver knows that who is who, means who is my wife and who is his so no talks on this subject till we will reach there” Hemant Jiju somewhat announced, “hotel?” Gunjan Didi asked next question, “wo bhi ho jaayega, not an big issue” Hemant Jiju replied, “it will be two night stay and dress code is, white shirt and blue jeans for first day and printed skirt and plain top for second day”,
before I would have asked what is this dress code, Gunjan Didi asked Jiju, “why, western?” “Manish wants to see you in western” Jiju replied, “ok” then again Gunjan Didi asked, this time to me “do you have blue jeans and skirt” “no” I replied, “ok, even I don’t have, we will buy new one along with tops, and Manish will pay for mine and Hemant will pay for yours” this time Gunjan Didi announced.
“But why all this?” I asked “it’s an idea of romance; females will be in a same out fit through out day” Gunjan Didi spoke. I could sense that why Manish has chosen western and especially Jeans, just because he can clearly see Gunjan Didi’s widely spread ass mounds.
After finishing our drink we moved closer to the mandap where main ceremony was going on me and Gunjan Didi were sitting together away from the main mob of relatives and Manish and Jiju were sitting bit far from us on chairs, and as we were sitting in many people on the ground we did not had any conversation on that subject, but Gunjan Didi did not stopped talking to me on sex in very low voice and kept on passing naughty comments about Bride and Groom.
Once she said “look at Manish and Hemant, they are staring Neha(bride)” I saw them, and they were staring, “actually they are visualizing Neha’s face while having sex” Gunjan Didi spoke again, “please….” I replied with smile as if I don’t agree, “ya I am serious, go ask them” “shut up, how do you know?” I asked her, “because I am visualizing Vivek’s (groom) face while having sex”.
I laughed on that keeping my hand on my mouth among the people. After a while Gunjan Didi spoke again “Just imagine how loud Neha(bride) will scream and how she will look while screaming when Vivek (groom) will insert his thick and long thing in Neha’s tiny hole for the first time” I started at her without a word but with a smile as she was not ready to remain silent, and Gunjan Didi spoke again,
“she will say aahhh… mummy, because she screams like this only when she gets hurt” once again I started at her and could not control my giggle on her naughty comment. After hardly a minute she asked me again in continuation, “ok tell me, were you screaming on your wedding night?” “ya I was, but not very loud, I mean wedding night pe to har ladki thoda bahut cheekhti hai”
I replied in a low voice, “no, It’s not applicable to me, main to suhagraat se pahle hi cheekh chuki thi” Gunjan Didi replied and in a way told me that she was not virgin on her wedding night. “don’t tell me” I was bit shocked “seriously, not once or twice, many times” Gunjan Didi admitted, “with whom Jiju?” I asked my question, “off course, who else?” she replied and then spoke again,
“ye swapping and all to hardly do-teen saal pahle shuru hua hai” “tell me how it started?” I was again curious to get detail of there past. “That I will tell you later, because for that I have to tell you the names of other members of our group so, not now”. Anyway like this Gunjan Didi spoke many things which can be written but I am cutting it to move ahead.
Finally we came back very early in the morning in our room after departure of the bride, and started packing our bags and made two small bags, one of each family and for that Gunjan Didi gave me Jiju’s clothes as he was suppose to stay with me in the hotel room. Once again I went through strange sensation while packing Jiju’s clothes and under garments in my bag.
Gunjan Didi herself took out Manish’s clothes including his inner wears to pack it with smile. As I took out one night dress to pack Didi stopped me saying “Don’t pack any night suit, you won’t be able to wear it” once again, her words touched my sexual hormones and I felt strange. Me and Gunjan Didi were suppose to carry just one dress which we were suppose to wear while coming back as,
there was a plan of buying two sets of western dresses on the way for the two day stay in that hill station. That night we all slept in the same room, I was on bed with Gunjan Didi and Hemant Jiju and Manish were on floor after laying beddings, and it can be easily seen that both Hemant Jiju and Manish were really very uneasy and they wanted to make it happen then and there, but no one uttered a word.
Finally Hemant Jiju got up and kissed Gunjan Didi for long in our presence to control his urge for me and Manish too kissed me as he was also getting eager for Gunjan Didi. For some time non-veg jokes came from all three, Manish, Hemant Jiju and Gunjan Didi but finally it ended as our consciousness surrendered.
By the time we got up, time was already 10, we started hurriedly and took leave from there with in one hour and bought clothes from one store and changed them there only. Me and Gunjan Didi were in blue jeans and white shirt which was having buttons in front. Apart from this outfit we bought one more dress for next day and it was long printed skirt and plain color top which was also similar.
While getting out of that store Gunjan Didi was walking ahead holding Hemant Jiju’s arm and we were walking behind and as expected Manish was staring her fleshy ass mounds and could not control his excitement by realizing that by tonight he will be holding them in his hands. I was also blushing whenever Hemant Jiju was looking at me with smile as I could sense that he will be visualizing me naked in his arms.
Finally after riding for more than two hours on road we reached to our destination of two days. Leaving taxi we checked in one 3 star hotel, and now I was Mrs. Hemant and Gunjan Didi was Mrs. Manish. We all saw our room and came out of hotel immediately to roam and now I was walking along with Hemant Jiju as his wife and Gunjan Didi was walking holding Manish’s arm as if she is his partner.
Once again I was going through strange sensation and whenever Hemant Jiju moved his hand around my waist to hold me I trembled deep inside and he smiled every time I saw him and once spoke in low voice addressing me with my nick name, that he cannot control himself till evening and his words were, “Cheitu main sham tak apne aap ko control nahi kar paaunga”.
We had lunch together and then moved to some sight scene. Many times Gunjan Didi teased me when no one among two was there, couple of times by asking condition of my panty in Hindi by saying, “Kachhi ke kya haal hain, ab tak to poori gili ho chuki hogi” I blushed with a smile and she admitted that she is at same state by saying, “meri kachhi bhi poori gili ho chuki hai”.
Once she asked me size of Manish’s penis when Hemant Jiju and Manish were gone to some general store to get something, by asking, “tere patti ka kitna lamba hai” “kya?” I asked back “wohi jo raat ko wo mere andar daalne wala hai”. “I don’t know” I replied in hesitation though I knew and she teased me by saying,
“Paanch saal ho gaye teri shaadi ko, and you don’t know ki teri patti ka Lund kitna lamba hai” I got shocked hearing Lund from her mouth instead of Penis or rod, and spoke, “what are you saying, how do you know this word” “tell me how do you know that it is called Lund” she asked back, “from Manish” “so, I too have a husband?” she replied and asked again
“now tell me, kitna lamba hai” I smiled on her eagerness, “it’s just more than 7” “Ok, Hemant has little more than 7.5, aur kaafi mota hai” Gunjan Didi replied and then spoke again in continuation, “jaa aish kar, saat ke badle main tujhe saadhe saat de rahi hoon, aur definitely Hemant ka Manish se mota bhi hai”
I could not stop laughing on her words and I asked in reflex “how do you know ki Jiju ka mota hai?” “bhul gayi kal raat ko maine teri live blue film dekhi hai, aur meri nazar uske Lund pe hi thi” she spoke in somewhat reminding tone initially and then in naughty gesture with smile. “wo to maine bhi dekhi thi aapki” I replied back, “wo humne dekhai thi, tune khud nahi dekhi thi”.
By that time Hemant Jiju were back and we came to knew that they were buying Condoms, and as Manish gave that 10 piece box to Gunjan Didi to put it in her bag, she spoke “mujhe nahi chahiye, I don’t like it at all, main neat loongi” and we all laughed on that and just then Hemant Jiju extended his hand with a brown color envelop which was also carrying same 10 piece box to give it to me and I opened zipper of my bag so that he can put it inside,
and just before putting it in Hemant Jiju spoke “Cheitu tum bhi neat le lena, jyada mazza aayega” and once again my heart beat went high and I was at the peak of feeling shy and everyone was smiling, rather laughing and at the end Gunjan Didi spoke “Haan haan ye bhi neat hi legi baad mein dekhenge kya karna hai, pills are always better option”.
Like that every thing moved and by the time we had evening tea together I was restless just like other three. If I will talk about myself then I was getting uneasy because again and again Hemant Jiju was trying to hold me in his arms from my shoulders and couple of times from my waist, moreover I was noticing Manish as well,
he was comfortable in walking with Gunjan Didi as her husband and many times I saw him moving his hand from Gunjan Didi’s waist to her hips, (when we were walking behind them) and his hand was resting on her ass mounds for long and watching him doing this Hemant Jiju was doing same activity with me. Finally after roaming for one more hour we decide to move to hotel with a small bottle of vodka as all three had a mood of taking at least 2 pegs.
By the time we reached hotel I started getting even more nervous, and I could see that now even Manish was also bit uncomfortable. Gunjan Didi sensed my condition and spoke while getting into room, “don’t worry, I was more nervous than you when we were doing it first time” then again she spoke, “this vodka will help you”.
We all were sitting in the room which was booked with the name of Manish and Gunjan Didi and vodka mixed with orange soft drink got served by Hemant Jiju. It was my 3rd or 4th time when I was having Vodka and it was working, I was feeling better even after first as I was little tensed before that.
With in next one hour we all were two pegs down and I think now everyone was waiting for someone else to raise the matter for which we were here and now I was feeling even more restless than before.

1 comment:


  1. Hammer of Thor ayurvedic pills are a type of matter that's notable to work encourage men's unisexual eudaemonia in individual distance. What is more, these capsules use a highly effective and fertile smorgasbord of ayurvedic & elemental ingredients that supply guys with their "situation issues".

    According to individual doctors & sex experts, hammer of thor capsule is thoughtful of the unsurpassable ayurvedic virile improvement increment purchasable in the industry in India.

    It currently holds highly confirming ratings, motility lottery as squealing as 85 pct in different reviews posted in forums, magazines and opposite web portals. Yet, the converse console remains: "Are these pills couturier your money and your term? Do they rattling output or not?"

    ReplyDelete