Monday 9 April 2012

Couple swapping sexperience of Chaitali - I


Hi, few weeks back suddenly I found this site and from that day I reading 2-3 stories everyday. Since I have gone through one of the experience written by someone, I was thinking to write down my experience as it is similar to whatever happened with me (or still happening with me), and finally today I have started writing down my extra ordinary sexual experience and I must tell
you in the beginning that I am not sure whether my write up will compete with rest of the sexual experiences already published on this site because of my weak English. I am narrating my experience using conversations dialogs as it is easier way to write an experience for a person who has bad language control and I have read that type of narration on this site.
I have changed names of individuals to maintain privacy and chosen the names which are already used in the blog. I am sure you will not find me good narrator but I assure this to all readers that this is a true incident and I will try to write each and every detail of this incident and our conversation so it may go long.
As I said earlier I am narrating this incident with some conversations (few will be in Hindi, I will try to translate it to English as much as possible) which we had, and this doesn’t mean that I remember each and every word we spoke at that time, but I remember most of them, as it is really very difficult for me to forget anything about this.
For introduction I will say this is about swapping partner, with me it started when I got swapped with my cousin sister, means my Jiju fucked me and on the other end my husband fucked my sister. So here it goes, and that’s exactly how it started.

I am Chaitali, a girl from typical Marwari family, married in a same cast and religion. Though my sister is also married in same cast but mine is arrange marriage and Didi had an affair with Jiju for some time and finally they got married. Now if I will get straight to the point then I will say that, it all started when me and my husband were on out station trip to attend one marriage occasion of one of my other cousin sister,
leaving my 4 year old child with my in-laws and my cousin sister Gunjan Didi who is nearly 6-7 years elder than me, was also there to attend that occasion with her husband Hemant Jiju and like mine her son was also living with her in-laws. Gunjan Didi is my maternal cousin, means she is a daughter of my mom’s elder sister, (Maasi’s daughter) and lives in the same town of UP with her husband from which I belong.
After marriage I got shifted to some other city of the same state which is nearly 5-6 hours away from there by road. Now if I will define myself, then I will say I am above average looking girl of 5’ 4” not fair but also not dark in color. I won’t say that I am slim and well maintained rather I have good amount of flesh over my thighs and ass mounds and have reasonably big boobs, with bit of belly.
Now If I will talk about my husband, I will say that we match each other as he is also bit over weight like me, with nearly same height or may be an inch extra. Manish is a fun loving guy, who some times goes vulgar while joking, and in bedroom he often use Hindi slang while making love to me,
I pretend that I hate these types of words and up to an extent I do but they arouse me a lot and Manish knows this that I get aroused when I listen such slang and he uses this as a weapon with me in bed to make me perform better. Moreover from the beginning from the day I know him he has a habit to stare other women, especially there sex parts.
Though initially he use to avoid doing this in my presence, but now nearly after 5-6 years of married life he does not bother my presence, and some times pass comments about whom he is staring. Now If I will talk about the other couple Gunjan Didi and Hemant Jiju then I will say that there is difference in there built, Hemant Jiju is fair, tall almost 6’ with a good built and does not have extra flesh at all,
and Gunjan didi is having heavy boney skeleton, she is taller than me, dusky in color, having healthy body, with nice big luscious boobs any day bigger and heavier then mine and has really nice healthy butt. Gunjan didi is very well fleshed on her thighs, arms and ass mounds and she is also having bit of tummy.
Like my husband Hemant Jiju is also fun loving guy but I have not seen him going very vulgar while talking. My husband and Hemant Jiju have good mental tuning from the time I got married and they have come in contact.
Anyway as I said earlier, at the time when all this happened, we all were in some other city of different state to attend one marriage occasion of my cousin sister and single room was given to all of us which was bit away from the house. Anyway as we met my husband Manish and Hemant Jiju got busy in there technical gossip and I and Gunjan didi also got busy with our relatives.
By the time we reached back to sleep time was more than 10, we sat there and chit chatted for some time and countless times I found Manish staring at Gunjan Didi’s body parts, some times at her big breasts, which were much bigger then mine and some times her ass mounds whenever she turned, once to take out her nighty from the air bag and then when she went inside toilet.
At that time she was wearing Kurta with chuddidar pajami and, the way we were sitting, curves of her bottom were noticeable as pajami was in tight fitting and Manish could see thickness of her thighs. Manish was continuously talking to Gunjan didi, Hemant Jiju was talking to me but I was more interested in knowing what Manish is talking to Didi and exactly where he is looking.
I found Manish even more uneasy when Gunjan Didi came out of toilet after changing in nighty. It was simple cotton nighty and anybody could see Gunjan Didi’s lower half in light, at particular angle with light her fleshy thighs were clearly visible along with her panty when she was arranging clothes in air bag and Manish was watching her without a flick of his eyes.
Couple of times I tried to distract him but he did not bothered to see me while answering, and kept on staring and adjusted his penis in his underwear couple of times. Hemant Jiju was also there, and I was feeling really very embarrassed because of Manish’s behavior, Couple of times I saw if Hemant Jiju is noticing him but I found him busy in his mobile.
As time passed I also changed in cotton salwar and cotton kurta which was well above my knee, and we started thinking about going to sleep, as this matter came in thought, I found Hemant Jiju getting bit uncomfortable to sleep, again and again he was criticizing the arrangement hosts have done for our stay, saying that they should provide one room to one couple only,
after that 2-3 times he moved out to see other room with Manish and came back. Actually it was a small two room portion on the top floor of someone’s house and the other room on the floor was sort of store room. The room which was given to us was good but it had only one double bed.
Some good and thick cotton beddings were also there, so that we can lay them on floor and sleep, as such there should be no problem as it was a matter of just one or two nights. Finally Hemant Jiju came in after making some arrangement in store room and took two beddings from the bedroom.
I was really very surprised with his behavior and I spoke to Gunjan Didi about this that why is he behaving like this, he can sleep with you on the bed if he wants and we will sleep on the floor on beddings, but she ignored saying anything about this except “karne de isko jo kar raha hai”.
Finally after some time they went out to sleep in the other room and Manish came back after helping them to make as much space as possible in that room. I scolded Manish for staring Gunjan Didi like this and blamed him for all this, assuming that Hemant Jiju has noticed him staring at Gunjan didi’s body and that is why he behaved like that,
but Manish denied any possibility of this reason and said that Hemant wanted to have sex with Gunjan Didi that is why he has gone to other room and said that Hemant Jiju was also staring at me like that. I replied him while saying that he is not cheap like you. Before I would have gone further in screaming on him, somebody knocked door and it was Gunjan Didi,
she needed a hand towel from her bag and she went away after taking that, while passing smile first to Manish and then to me. As I bolted the door, Manish passed a comment saying, “see, that’s why they need hand towel, just to wipe that sticky thing which will come out in the end”. I almost screamed over him saying, “just shut up, and behave your self”.
Manish remained silent and asked me if we are going to have sex, after around 10 minutes when I came out after using toilet. I was yet not normal and I said no in the same angry fashion. Hearing “No” for sex from my side, Manish got up from there and wore shirt on his upper half as he was in under shirt, and said, “then I will prefer watching them having fun”
and before I would have understood anything he went out of the room. I followed him and found him peeping inside the room from the corner of the window. I slapped him from behind, for a fraction he got shocked and told me to remain silent. I too tried to see inside what he was watching, and found Hemant Jiju and Gunjan Didi in love making.
Both were totally naked and Hemant Jiju was fucking Gunjan Didi and both were enjoying. From there we could see there side view, Gunjan Didi’s legs were spread apart and stretched out to maximum, Hemant Jiju was laying over her on his forearms and knees, his legs were also splayed wide. Jiju was fucking Didi furiously.
His buttocks were rising and falling, swinging madly up and down like a machine at full blast. “Oh yes, fuck me” I could hear Gunjan Didi saying that and with that she grabbed Jiju in her arms and wrapped her legs around Jiju’s waist. At that time Hemant Jiju was at the verge of explosion and before I would have reacted and scolded Manish and would have stopped him peeping inside Hemant Jiju got up and spewed his cum on Gunjan Didi’s belly and puffed.
I slapped Manish without saying a word, and tried to pull him from there to go back, he simply pushed me a bit and continued peeping, I too saw inside again, Gunjan Didi was getting up, and took that hand towel and cleaned her belly and both started wearing there clothes. Manish was right, they needed a hand towel to wipe out there love juices.
Anyway while wearing Bra Gunjan didi, facing towards window from where we were peeping, though she was not looking at us, she was busy in talking to Hemant Jiju which we could not hear, but Manish was watching her big breasts which were hanging in front of our eyes, by then Hemant Jiju was wearing his jocky, and she turned and spoke to him and Hemant Jiju hooked her bra,
now she was facing away from window and her heavy ass mounds were visible to us and Manish was glued to her body, he was not even flicking his eyes. Gunjan Didi wore her panty while showing her ass to Manish and me and finally after that somehow I managed to take Manish away from there.
As we reached back, I started firing on him and Manish remained silent most of the time and listened to me, and kept on playing with his mobile, he replied in between couple of times and passed some vulgar comments on my words. Finally I lied on bed to sleep facing away from him and tried to sleep. After I think around 5-10 minutes, Manish tried to turn me and said sorry.
I turned and looked at him and continued staring into his eyes with anger. He came over me and started making love to me, I tried to push him showing that I am not interested. He insisted me and tried to kiss me, I continued opposing him saying I don’t want to have sex, but he did not listened to me, and tried to take off my cotton kurta, and I stopped him.
He further pushed me on the bed on my back and nearly sat around waist, next moment he ripped off my kurta by holding it from my the neck. I was so shocked with his this act and screamed over him in control to go away, and he continued taking off my remaining clothes and pulled my bra up and started sucking my breasts passionately.
I was trying to push him but he was getting more and more passionate. He further went down and pulled the cord of my salwar in hurry and it got further tied as wrong end was pulled, and he tore off that too from the center of my legs. With in just few seconds he took off my salwar in pieces from my bottom as the cloth was very thin.
Once again I tried to get away but failed and Manish came over me completely, I shouted “Manish mujhe nahi karna”, he replied “lekin mujhe karna hai,….. teri bahan ne mujhe gharam kar diya hai, ab tujhe hi thanda karna padega” by then Manish was naked from his lower half and he tried to take off my panty and succeeded.
I covered my pussy with hands and tried to get away, but he pushed me and took away my hands and entered inside me forcefully. I screamed in bit of pain as there was no lubrication. Manish started fucking me immediately and murmured in pleasure, “Chaitu main tera husband hun, main hi to Chodunga(fucking) tujhe” then again he spoke, “Dekha Gunjan Didi kaise mazze se chudwa rahi thi, tu bhi mazze le apni bahen ki tarah”
and his words started arousing me, and I gasped in pleasure, Manish sensed that and continued speaking vulgar, “Kal Gunjan didi ko batana, aapko chudte hue dekhne ke baad, Manish ne mujhe bhi choda” Manish was fucking me continuously and I could sense that he was reaching to his climax, by then I was also enjoying and Manish’s words were taking me to my climax,
once again Manish spoke, “waise Gunjan Didi hain bahut mast, unko dekh kar mera sidha khada ho gaya tha, aur kya pella hai ussko Hemant ne, dekh kar mazza aagaya”. I grabbed Manish as I could feel that I will burst any moment and just then Manish too shivered and released whatever he had in his balls inside me, I too grabbed him and cummed violently.
We lied there for few minutes and by the time I came in my senses I was thinking that how I should react with Manish over his deed. I got up slowly pushing him aside with reluctant gesture and looked around, my clothes were totally ripped, and I collected them, took out another salwar and wore t-shirt of Manish and came to bed again.
Manish got up after few more minutes and wore his clothes, and tried to come closer to me. I pushed him showing my anger and screamed over him, saying, “don’t talk to me” Manish kissed me to say sorry, I did not responded to his kiss, “Ok I am sorry, main pagal ho gaya tha” I was still behaving like that, showing reluctance.
“ab ho gaya yaar, kya karun, sab teri Gunjan Didi ki galti hai, jab se unko dekha hai, main pareshan hoon” he spoke again, “Just shut up, you cheepster” I uttered, he laughed and spoke again, “seriously yaar, kya lagti hain Gunjan Didi, Aaj to mazza aagaya unko chudte hue dekh kar” I tried a lot and could not control and smiled on his vulgar words and spoke showing my anger,
“just stop using these types of words, you are getting sick day by day” Manish took me in his arms and fondled my body and spoke again, “main aisa hi hoon, jo bhi sochta hoon bol deta hoon” and tried to kiss me and this time I responded, “let’s see if they are doing again” he spoke again, I pushed him in anger assuming that he is serious, but he grabbed me saying,
“just joking yaar” and continued kissing me and we kissed for a while. Manish caressed my forehead to take off hairs from there and spoke again while looking into my eyes, “Cheitu mujhe teri chusni(sucking) hai” “what?”
I was shocked, “haan, bahut mann kar raha hai, abhi tak Gunjan Didi ka nasha mere sir se utra nahi hai, aur jab tak main satisfy nahi ho jaaonga mujhe neend nahi aayegi” “have you gone mad” “yes, I am getting mad, ab salwar khol aur mujhe chusne de” “ uske baad ek baar aur chodunga(fucking) main tujhe” and with that he went down to me and took less than a minute to make me stark naked and started sucking my fuck hole holding my thighs apart.
With in a minute I started enjoying and soon once again Manish was fucking me and this time he fucked me for long and made many vulgar statements using Hindi words to arouse me and all of them were about Gunjan Didi and Hemant Jiju. He started when he was coming over me to fuck me in missionary while spreading my legs, saying,
“Dekha tha Hemant kaise chadda hua tha Gunjan Didi ke oopar, aur Gunjan Didi bhi kya mast hoke chudwa rahi thi”. By then Manish was inside me and his hard penis was vibrating to and fro inside my fuckhole. He lifted my t-shirt, I was not wearing bra, straight away he started sucking my breasts and spoke again
“Gunjan Didi ki Chuchiyan(breasts) kya mast hain, badi badi, aur jaanghe(thighs) bhi achhi hain moti moti, aur chutadd(hips) bhi kya mast hain, chud chud ke chowde(wide) ho gaye hain” Manish was fucking me with steady speed and I was enjoying, I as moaning with lot of control and Manish could sense that once again his words were doing magic over me,
he spoke again in continuation from previous statement, “Hemant ki jagah main hota to main Didi ko Ghodi(doggy) banna ke choddta, aur uss se pahle unnse apna lund(penis) chuswata (sucking)” then again he spoke, “waise andar lene se pahle Gunjan Didi ne Hemant ka lund(penis) to chusa hi hoga”
that was more than enough for me to reach to my climax and I was on the verge of my burst when Manish increased his pace of fucking me and spoke again, “Chetu, mujhe lagta hai Hemant, Gunjan Didi ko daily choddta hai, tabhi to unke chuttad(hips) ittne chowde ho gaye hain” that was it, once again I reached to the peak and trembled in pleasure,
and grabbed my husband with full strength between my arms and thighs and Manish too met his climax and once again hollowed his balls deep inside me. We both were fully exhausted and lied there for long, I was satisfied like never before in last couple of years and I realized that it happened just because of Manish, because of his unethical act of peeping inside Gunjan Didi’s room.
Slowly I got up and wore my clothes, I saw Manish wearing his clothes, after that don’t know when I slept. I got up with a knock on the door, Gunjan Didi was knocking door, as she wanted to use the toilet. Slowly things came on track and we got busy, me and Gunjan Didi got ready and went down to the house, I made tea for Manish and Hemant Jiju and came back,
by that time Hemant Jiju was in toilet and Manish was still sleeping. Jiju picked up his cup of tea as he came out of the toilet and straight away asked me, “was it good” while looking into my eyes, with bit of smile, “what? tea” I asked back, “no, whatever you saw from window last night” he replied, my heart skipped the beat, and it started pumping high, “what?”
I asked back with fumble, “whatever we were doing” he replied while sipping and continued looking into my eyes, “I don’t know what you are saying”, “ok, forget it” he replied and I tried to wake up Manish, but he remained on the bed and told me not to disturb him for one more hour.
I came back to the main house with hell of mind state. I don’t know what I was thinking, I was little afraid, and embarrassed, and many times I abused Manish with in myself for his last nights act.

No comments:

Post a Comment