Monday 9 April 2012

Couple swapping sexperience of Chaitali - IV

Previously: Couple swapping sexperience of Chaitali - I

I got up and used the toilet and came back and took my previous seat on couch, Gunjan Didi followed me to use the toilet and finally spoke while looking at me and Hemant Jiju after coming out, “I think you should leave us alone now” “take Cheitu to her room” she was looking at Hemant Jiju while saying that, once again hearing that my heart beat went high and I felt I will not be able to move from here.
I started sweating a bit and Gunjan Didi sensed that and came to me and sat beside me, “what happened?” “Nothing” I replied, “if you want to stay here, you can… we will go there” she spoke, I started at her, I wanted to say “will that make any difference”, but I could not utter a single word.
I was staring at Gunjan Didi and remained silent; once again all eye balls were on me, Gunjan Didi hugged me tight and spoke “don’t worry first time aisa hota hai, sab theek ho jaayega, mere pass isska solution hai”. I too hugged her and waited for the solution she was saying, and tell you truly I could not expect what she started.
Gunjan Didi kissed me on my cheek first lightly which was ok, but after separating me from her from hugging she kissed me on my lips as my lover. She sucked my lips and tried to insert her tongue in my mouth, I hesitated to open my mouth and she told me to kiss properly in puffing voice saying,
“Cheitu kiss me” and we started kissing, Gunjan Didi was getting passionate and I could not believe what ever was happening with me, her hands were moving on my breasts and she was squeezing them. Both Manish and Hemant Jiju was sitting and must be looking at us, neither me nor Gunjan Didi turned to see them.
Gunjan Didi opened buttons of my shirt and rubbed her lips on my half exposed breast. Next moment she opened her shirt and took it off completely, she was just in bra on upper half and her big breasts were caged tightly making deep cleavage. I looked at Manish he was looking at Gunjan Didi and was in somewhat shock on her act.
Next moment Gunjan Didi got up from couch and spoke to Manish, “Manish let’s start, show her that you are fucking me”. Manish was already sitting on the corner of the bed and next moment Gunjan Didi jumped over him and they started kissing. Manish was kissing Gunjan Didi laying on the bed, me and Hemant Jiju were watching whatever was happening between his wife and my husband.
It was actually Gunjan Didi who was seducing Manish, she was laying on top and kissing Manish and gradually Manish was also getting passionate. Suddenly he rolled over Gunajan Didi and took her under his body and in a flick he was also top less. Gunjan Didi was still in white color bra and her big fleshy jugs were desperate to get free, as she was puffing a bit because of rush and next moment she herself unhooked her bra to set them free.
Gunjan Didi was topless now and Manish was sucking her breasts and she was asking him to suck her harder by pressing him hard against her boobs. Manish responded as she desired, he started squeezing Gunjan Didi’s breasts hard along with sucking her nipples and Gunjan Didi was on top of the world and her moans were rising.
Everything happened so fast and I was so much indulged in watching my sister and husband in love making that I did not realized when Hemant Jiju got up from his place and came next to me and took me in his arm sideways and I puffed in strange sensation. I was in his grip and he kissed me on my cheek lightly and a current sort of thing passed through my body and I felt his grip over my body getting hard.
Buttons of my shirt were already open and he could see my breasts packed in bra. Hemant Jiju rolled his hand bit down from my shoulder and held me from the area just below my armpit, his hand touching my right breast sideways and once again he pressed me sideways along with squeezing my breast, I too moaned in pleasure.
He continued squeezing my breast from one side and apart from being n pleasure I was watching Manish and Gunjan Didi and by now Manish was down to her belly, he was sucking Gunjan Didi’s belly buttons and Didi was moaning high and moving weirdly in excitement. She herself undid the button of her Jeans and pulled it apart to open the zip and spoke to Manish from her eyes to take it off, and Manish did that.
Gunjan Didi was just in Panty. Heat was rising in me along with Hemant Jiju’s grip over my body, by now Hemant Jiju was kissing me wherever he could, on my cheeks, on my neck, Jiju brushed her wet lips on my half exposed breasts as I was still wearing bra and open shirt was still on my arms. Jiju took out my hair bow to set my hairs free from the pony tail and now hairs were spread on my shoulders.
I closed my eyes as Hemant Jiju moved my bra up to expose my breasts and next moment Jiju was sucking my nipple, I held him tight from his scalp and continued moaning and enjoying. Hemant Jiju pushed me on my back on the couch and lied over me and continued sucking my breasts one by one, as now both of my jugs were exposed to him.
He continued sucking my nipples and played with my breast and as I opened my eyes I saw that now Gunjan Didi was not even in her panty, and Manish was just in his jockey and he was sucking Gunjan Didi’s fuckhole with intense excitement. My sister was on her back and her legs were spread apart and folded,
she was holding them from her fleshy thighs to keep them as wide as possible and her feet were facing roof, and my husband’s face was buried between Gunjan Didi’s spread legs. Gunjan Didi was moaning in high pitch as Manish was sucking her hard. With in a minute Manish took off his underwear and without wasting a second started fucking Gunjan Didi.
I was holding Hemant Jiju as he was sucking my breasts and along with moaning in my own pleasure I was going bizarre watching my sister getting fucked by my husband. Manish was heavily aroused so was Gunjan Didi, he was humping Didi very hard. Gunjan Didi’s feet were still facing roof and like before she was holding her legs apart so that Manish can go as deep as possible in her fuckhole.
Suddenly I started losing grip over Hemant Jiju as he was moving down to my belly while brushing and liking my whole body and like Gunjan Didi was trembling I too started trembling and screamed in pleasure as Hemant Jiju reached to my belly button and flicked his tongue inside that.
By now Gunjan Didi and Manish were not at the place where they were, now both were bit up from there place may be in excitement they got drifted, and now I could clearly see Gunjan Didi’s cunt getting penetrated, Manish’s balls were pressing her cunt-lips as he use to thrust into her, My husband’s thick shaft was plunging my sister hard and deep, ramming and reaming up and down, and I could see that he was ready to blast in Gunjan Didi’s fuckhole.
"Oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhh uhh” her cries became sharper. Oh my god what was that suddenly I realized that Hemant Jiju has taken off my jeans and I am just in my panty and he is sucking and licking my pelvis. I tilted my head while moaning and saw that Manish was emptying his balls into my sister and both were screaming as they were at blast.
Hemant Jiju also knew that his wife has gone through shattering orgasm and now both are subsiding, he took me in his arms and told them to get aside and both, my sister and my husband followed him and finally I was laying naked from my bottom on the same bed where my Manish was fucking Gunjan Didi hardly a minute back and next moment on the same place Hemant Jiju was between my legs and sucking my cunt and I was trembling like a fish.
Hemant Jiju was licking my slit and parting my cunt lips using her rough and thick tongue, and I was on fire. I tried to push him away but Gunjan Didi held my wrist so that Jiju can suck me, I tried to squeeze my cunt between my thighs and this time my husband helped Jiju and held my legs apart and Jiju continued sucking me hard, I was at the state that I was unable to scream even,
Hemant Jiju was continuously digging my cunt with his tongue and one of his finger or thumb, and with in couple of seconds I too went through shattering orgasm and trembled like never before in last five year of my sex life. Hemant Jiju stopped as he saw that I am cumming, Manish also released my legs and Gunjan Didi started taking off my bra and took it out from my sleeve with in couple of minutes without taking off my shirt.
Once again Hemant Jiju started from my top and started sucking my breasts and along with that he was taking off his clothes and Gunjan Didi was helping him. Finally after getting naked Hemant Jiju got up a bit and cleaned my pelvis with a soft cloth, may be his undershirt, and tried to dry up my fuckhole from inside as well by inserting his finger after wrapping cloth around it.
I moaned in pleasure as I felt his finger in my cunt with a thought that now Jiju is going to fuck me and next is his hard cock. Both my sister and husband were sitting on the same bed, I looked at them with shuttering eyes and moaned as I felt touch of my Jiju’s cock on the opening of my love tunnel, and it simply parted my cunt lips wide and next moment I felt Jiju vibrating inside me slowly.
I opened my eyes and gasped and moaned deliriously, as I saw Jiju’s naked body was leaning over me, my legs were spread wide and folded. Hemant Jiju was moving to and fro between my forked legs, his hands were on my, swollen breasts, and he was squeezing them and toying with my rigid nipples.
Hemant Jiju was fucking me slowly and unhurriedly, running his cock deeply in and out of my cunt with long, measured thrusts and as he saw that I am looking at him, he made an eye contact with me and spoke after planting a kiss over my lips, once again addressing me with my nick name saying, “Cheitu I love you, finally you are mine”.
I gripped him from his back and pulled him over me and murmured “fuck me Jiju, fuck me….” as I was dying to get fucked hard and my Jiju sensed demand of my body and raised his speed of pumping my fuckhole and with in a minute Hemant Jiju was fucking me carelessly with short and fast strokes and I was enjoying that.
Suddenly Jiju reduced his speed drastically and I screamed in demanding fashion to say fuck me hard, but he started making long and deep strokes and buried his cock till the root of it in my cunt and I was touched somewhere where Manish was never reached and I screamed and found myself once again reaching to the verge of another blast.
After that Hemant Jiju’s each thrust made me cry out in strange voice and drove the breath out of me with a whooshing gasp. Once, twice, three, four, five times Jiju plunged into my cunt very deep. At last, Jiju slammed furiously into me and held still and moaned loudly. I gasped very loud and felt his cock vibrated deep inside me.
It jerked and quivered and I moaned again when I felt the heat of his gunk spewing out. I gripped him hard clenching my nails into his strong back as the thick, white-hot shots of jizz sizzled sharply into my slit and just then I too started shivering in orgasm and busted loud. I was fucked, finally my Hemant Jiju fucked me, I was mere teenager when I Gunjan Didi got married with him,
at that time it can never be guessed by me that one day I will be laying under him and will be fucked by him as if I am his wife. I was thinking all this while laying dead under him. Manish And Gunjan Didi used toilet and came out, Hemant Jiju got up and he too used toilet, I was still laying there, thinking and realizing whatever happened in last half an hour or so.
I heard Gunjan Didi’s voice as if she is calling my name form very far, addressing me with my nick name, “Cheitu get up, go use the toilet?”. I got up slowly and went inside and took bit long, I was sitting and thinking, realizing that I am fucked by someone other than my husband and it was none other than my sister’s husband.
By the time I came out, Manish and Gunjan Didi were back in there clothes and were about to leave for the other room. I wore my panty, and buttoned my shirt and came to bed, once again I heard Gunjan Didi saying, “Cheitu we are going to other room, you just relax” and then she spoke to Hemant Jiju, addressing him by his name, “Hemant just take care of her” and Hemant Jiju hummed to say yes.

1 comment:


  1. hammer of thor In our recollect, we're deed to ask a sensing at what Striker of Thor has to worship for males in Bharat, the ingredients victimized in its Writing expression, latent back effects, acquirable discounts and more much.

    How Does it Utilise For Phallus Situation Blowup?
    Hammer of Thor for member

    There are various scam phallus discourse companies in India thence fill are unbelieving roughly them, but supported on our explore, Hammer of Thor seems to be a legit one. It has been in the acting for 4-5 period and eff its offices in all metropolitan cities in India.

    According to Asiatic males who mortal tried it and feature joint their feedback on the cyberspace, these pills are 100% invulnerable and telling for unisexual show as considerably growth in penis filler.

    ReplyDelete