Monday 9 April 2012

Couple swapping with Indranil


Hello, after experiencing real couple swapping in same room fun I am writing a exciting threesome with one of my friend's bro-in-law with whom my wife Mina wants madly. Let introduces this guy,Indranil who fondly refer me as Jiju ( he is bro-in -law of my friend).He is handsome,having athletic body, aged 35 years and married to his girl friend.
He is very closed to me and liked my company because I always listen his problems mainly of his wife and some time I solve their fighting, so he used to come regularly my home,some-time with his family, some time alone to share drinks with me. We used to discuss lot of things like career, jobs, business friend circles, sex life etc.
But of late; we have started talking about new trends of socialites like swapping of wives/threesome, swinging clubs etc...So once we started this topics, we always discuss and I often start showing the social networking sites where the couples/singles advertises about their willingness to swap /join in threesome etc..I observed that he deeply watching all these with great interests and excitement.
One day while taking drinks he disclosed that he gets aroused about couple swapping and often fantasizes that his wife is getting screwed by one of his close friend and vice versa,,,.He asked my opinion if it is okay to fantasies,,I asked him whether he has disclosed his fantasies to his wife ? What was her reaction?

He said initially, she used to get aroused after hearing fantasies, but now-a-days she doesn't like to listen and warned him to shed all these fantasy.She even stopped him doing sex often. So his sex life is now miserable and he desperately wants good sex with some body's wife.I was amused to know this because I too had this curiosity long back, till,
after many days, we have turned our fantasy to into real by inviting cyber friend Sanjay and we had terrific sessions and after that my wife Mina started talking about Indranil and wants him in our session though he refer her as Didi. I too started fantasizing him in our threesome sessions and awaiting right moment to reveal him about our feeling.
So the days passed and after few hiccups, I finally hinted him about our fantasies.Also,I wanted to know about his tastes etc because he always talked about gorgeous and glamour women and his wife too is glamorous and has ultra-modern looks and on the contrary,Mina is elder, average looking women. His reaction suggested that he likes it and waiting to breaking of ice.
I too wanted to happen step by step,so waiting for the right oppurtunity and right moment was an only options for us. Mina started wearing sexy gowns etc whenever he comes to our house and some time she shows her cleavages to teases him. On that night we used to have fiery sex again fantasizing him.
We were not having enough courage to open revelation of our desires to him because of social status,secondly,he is relative to my close friend. But finally decided to do this in coming weekends.So we send our children to their Grand Mother house which is little far from my place.
Mina has prepared herself by waxing all hairy stuffs, and in the afternoon,as per planning,I told Indranil to come to my home as I was free and we will have drinks. Normally, he never question, but on that day he said “ Jiju,is there any Party or special program ?? I mischeively said "come and you will be surprised!!!
Mean while, I told Mina to participate in our drinks session and starts enquiring about his wife's health,sex life etc..In this way he will be relaxed and shall be easy to shed his feelings..Mina said to me that I should handle and should take initiatives..As I did in earlier. My alder nine was running high and first time our swinger's activity will be revealed with a known person, that too friend's bro-in-law!
After some time the door bell rang and as guessed, Indranil was there with smiling !! He straight way came to our terrace where my mini-bar is situated and relaxed in familiar manner. The house was salient's, he asked me whether, I am alone ?? I said,no she is inside the bedroom and children are gone their Nanny's house.
He gulped few pegs and again we started talking about same stories...he revealed that in Face book that he is in touch with Mumbai based couple and they are interested to go ahead..I said haven't you find any couples from in our city?? He said there is no broad minded couple in our city and moreover, he didn't try. I said if a couple in our age is interested then, will you go ahead ?
He suddenly became excited and asked who are they? What is the age of women, how she looks etc...I smiled and said about appearances is just like your didi, my wife!! His eyes were sparkled and his body language suggested that he likes her...My heart beat increases...so I took excuses,,and went to bed room where my wife was relaxing and awaiting the happenings.
She was wearing see through gown and hair were opened...I asked " are you ready,, shall I call him ?? She gives me a naughty smile and said, why the time is wasted?? I was aroused to hear this also desperately wanted to break the ice...After coming to terrace, I said to Indranil, let go inside the bedroom (it is air-conditioned) because it is too hot here'' saying this I took my glass and went inside again..
My wife adjusted herself again and when Indranil followed inside, he stared my wife sexy out- fit and stunned to see her in this dress...She gave smile to him and acted to cover her body with duppata on gown.He sat on the cushioned sofa and started sipping..I too engrossed with some talks on cell phones, meanwhile Mina sat beside me and enquired about his children and his wife.
He said,they have gone to Kolkata and shall come back after two days. She said, very good, you must be enjoying with freedom and why don't you stay here if it is okay?? He grinned. In the meantime I finished my conversation on phone and switched it off. I also amused to know that he is alone, so I pressed him to stay here for tonight.
After, that Mina went to bathroom, he again enquired about the couple which I hinted him earlier. I said to wait and pegged down some drinks..Then, I called Mina to sit with us...which she did it obediently. All these happenings were new to Indranil and he was unable to understand, but kept quite...I asked straight way to Mina about miserable sex life of Indranil and said whether she can help him...
Hearing this Indranil became nervous and kept his head down shyingly,but simulteneasly, surprised about this opening of topics. Perhaps, he got hints about the whole set-up and situations planned by us. In the mean time, Mina also became bold and dropped the duppata from body,her fleshy arms, as well as transparent gown with two piece undergarments clearly visible.
She said to Indranil in husky voices “why about bad sex life?? He couldn't said anything immediately, but later said in sad tone that Nisha (his wife) may not like him anymore, he is not fit for her etc, with this,my wife stood up and sat next to him, consoled him and said " you are such good person, have such sexy body,, no fooling wife will ever dislikes you" saying this she pulled him and put his head into her breast and began to smooch him.
Indranil too embraced her tightly. I finally felt that that ice has broken and said...come Indranil, this is the woman I was talking and lets go ahead....He swung into action after hearing this, stood up with picking hands of Mina, disrobe her gown and pushed her in sofa again, bent down and buried his face between her two thigh and started licking there.
Mina too disrobed his t shirts, pants and embraced her like her husband. All the barrier was broken.I was enjoying the scene and feeling the fantasies becoming realties. I dimmed the light and asked Indranil to pour whisky on her boobs which he did it.After this, we both lick her whole body.Indranil took one boob and myself another one.Both started sucking it...she moans immensely and said screw me...
Then I sat on sofa and rested Mina's back on my lap,, Indranil changes his positions and licks the boobs like child. Mina disrobed his brief and took the long thicken pennies in her hand started fondling it. She slid down the foreskin of his cock and lick the circumcised area...and after some moment she pleaded him to take ride on her.
So she went to bed and spread her legs to allow complete arrest by Indranil. He shoved his cocked inside her vagina and started stroking vigoursily.After some time they came into 69 positions.He was passionately sucking her genitals and his massive cock was inside her mouth....both were indulged in such manner that my presence was forgotten, but I was enjoying the scene and waited for next round.
Meanwhile, again they change the positions and she tops on him with his cock still inside her cunts.She then pulled me and I pushed my cock inside her mouth's all three of us in action and all were moaning..Then I licked her pussy which was filled with hot juices due to high excitement besides, the fantasy becoming in real.
By then Indranil was mounting on her with deep kissing and below I was licking her pussy, it was unique scene and all three of us had shed our shyness and Indranil was fully engrossed with Mina and she too reciprocating his movement. The sound of kisses,smooches,moans were coming and she moans in husks voice to squeeze her boobs,sucks my cunts,push push...!!
Now she starts telling she is coming,,means she is going to explode with multiple orgasm, so I quit and directed Indranil to insert his massive cock taking control of her entire body,, both Mina & Indranil lip locked and juggling over bed. Indranil made deep thrust and she lifted her waist to maximum penetration.
Then I felt tremor type of movement of their body and both were reached orgasm,she moaned and suddenly with heavy breathing kept quite...Indranil too discharges his cums and I sprayed cums in her body..After few minutes, she took rest in between us...Indranil went to bath room when returned,he sat near me and whispered,,she is very sexy than she appeared to be.
I said have some sound sleep, we will repeat in the late night. When I woke up in the evening, I found Mina is now wearing saree without blouse and petticoat and she brimming. In the evening we had again round of drinks and Indranil started praising of Mina's body and he had never imagined that she will be such hot in the bed...
Mina, meanwhile came to bedroom just wearing a transparent gown without bra & panty, she whispered that she is ready with eye on Indranil,he immediately stoods up and again hugged her in tight and started smooching her lips,necks etc,I was too joined them by coming in behind her and she was sandwiched between two male.
I was licking her back and Indranil was busy in licking frontal,she too busy with her lips licking over Indranil body..we all were naked and I could feel Indranil cock was crossed between thighs and touching to mines..we made positions,,he pushed her inside her cunts and I too shoved my cock inside her cunts...
we were all in standing position and pushing cocks inside her cunts simulteneasouly,, she was screaming in joy,,..then after changing in several positions like doggy,69 etc, finally, I laid her on the bed and mounted on top and stroked complete in force,,Indranil was speactator and he came near to her face and shoved his cock again inside her mouth.
In this way we all again climaxed and took rest for while.After that we all had supper and, Indranil was again praising her.But he was feeling shy to call her as Didi,but said,come on, behave as of same,,and whenever,we will have chance we will enjoy the threesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment