Friday 26 August 2011

Naman having sex with neighbourhood bhabhis - III


Well friends this write up is in continuation of my previously published experience “Naman having sex with neighbourhood bhabhis – I and II” published on 25 and 26 November 2010. After reading reader’s comment on my these posts, I am writing it down that what happened next, and moreover I am writing it more for myself, because I want to make these moments of love and lust immortal.
I would like to request those who have not gone through that experience they should go through that before reading this, because only then it will make them understand the whole thing. As I said earlier (in the previous post) these days I am living in heaven with two of my Bhabhies, Kiran Bhabhi and Radha Bhabhi.
Both of them live alone in my neighborhood and initially after having threesome couple of times we mutually decided that it will be better to do it separately because things use to get messed up during threesomes and we use to plan threesome on occasions, like on birthdays or any other special occasions.
After initial first encounter in which we all were bit conscious, our hesitation vanished slowly and for next around one month I use to fuck either Radha Bhabhi or Kiran Bhabhi in the night continuously, as they were really starved for love and sex and it was something new for me, and we three were behaving just like newly married people and use to do it very frequently and some times twice in the same night.
Moreover many times, mostly on Saturdays when I had a day off next day I use to make love to one of them in her flat on her bed, other one use to wait for me in the living room and use to take me along with her to her flat for next session. Gradually our frequency of having sex decreased and we started spending time together to share happy thoughts.
Movies, shopping and all started and with in no time I was inseparable for them, apart from sex and physical satisfaction were together for other reasons also, that is love and affection. Somewhere some types of emotions are binding us together. I am important for both Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi and apart from lusting over me both Kiran Bhabhi and Radha Bhabhi
really care for me and sometimes I see bit of jealousy in them for each other because of me and I try to take care of them and their sexual needs equally but truly speaking I was bit biased towards Radha Bhabhi and sometimes it gets noticeable. Anyway as I said in the end of the previous write up that we had a plan of threesome on New year eve and because of Kiran Bhabhi’s statement about anal sex,
which she herself initiated and said that if I like, then I can fuck her there also as she is use to of it, because her husband fucks her in her ass hole whenever he comes home for 10-15 days in a year. At that time I ridiculed that statement in hesitation but when I thought about this in peace after fucking Radha Bhabhi’s and Kiran Bhabhi’s cunts many times from behind while holding her nice wide ass mounds,
thought of fucking both the Bhabhies in there tight ass hole made me crazy and I started staring at there Ass mounds with those intentions. Both Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi had big fleshy ass mounds and thought of holding there hips while fucking there tight ass holes was driving me bizarre especially when I use to stare at Radha Bhabhi’s ass mounds
I use to get hard in seconds because she speak very less as compared to Kiran Bhabhi and I am more attached to her, though I am fond of Kiran Bhabhi too and reason is because she speak a lot and her conversation about sex hardens me, as she is very straight forward and down to earth and does not hesitate in saying anything, more over she is week in English so generally she speak Hindi and her words are always arousing.


Back to the experience, as I was thinking about experiencing anal sex with two of my Bhabhies but I was really very hesitant to talk, to even Kiran Bhabhi about that though she was the one who initiated this topic and asked me if I want to do it. I was preparing myself to talk to them about anal sex on New Year eve as we had a plan of threesome and before that we were thinking about having alcohol.
As the days were passing I was living with this thought that I have to talk to them about anal sex, at least to Kiran Bhabhi and these thoughts were making me stare at there ass mounds continuously even when the other Bhabhi was noticing me and many times they smiled at me when I was looking at other one’s hips.
For me it really became difficult to stop myself till New Year eve and started finding chances to talk to them about anal sex thinking that if somehow conversations gets started about this then I will show my interest in that. But unfortunately anal sex never came in our conversation and life moved with normal virginal sex.
I remember it was first week of December and when I came back from my work, some sort of bad new was waiting for me. Radha Bhabhi was going out of town to meet her son for few days. All of a sudden she made a program as her son was missing her and her departure was scheduled next day, Radha Bhabhi was happy as she was going to meet her son.
That night I slept with Radha Bhabhi and we had wonderful time on bed but still I was sad. When we were laying naked in each other’s arms after having sex Radha Bhabhi asked me if I can come little early next day, so that I can go along with her to the railway station, by saying, “Bhaiya kal office se thoda jaldi aayenge, aur mere saath station chaliyega”.
I smiled and said ok to it. Then again Radha Bhabhi said, “Bhaiya if it is possible thoda aur jaldi aaiyega, jaane se pahle mujhe ek baar sex aur karna hai” again I said ok to it while hugging her naked body. It was really unfortunate for both of us that I got stuck in office and reached home when we were suppose to leave for railway station and when I reached Radha Bhabhi was ready to move with a packed luggage.
That day first time I saw her in chuddidar pajami and kurta and she was looking stunning. Her body was exploding as in tight pajami every curve of her bottom was prominent and that was enough for anybody to lose his senses. I controlled myself as we were already late and I could see that Radha Bhabhi was really excited as she was going to meet her son.
We moved towards the station in auto riksha and sat beside each other while touching each other and as such ordinary conversation going on between us mainly about her schedule and between one pause I rubbed my hand on Radha Bhabhi’s thighs. Radha Bhabhi spoke in a very low voice while looking at me,
“Bhaiya kya karr rahe hain”, “Kuch Nahi bass aise hi mann karr raha tha aapko touch karne ka” I replied casually in the same level of voice, “To fir thoda jaldi aana chahiye tha, ek baar sex kar lete” Radha Bhabhi smiled bit more while saying that, “Bhabhi try to bahut kiya tha, lekin boss ke saath discution mein late ho gaya” I reflected bit of disappointment.
“Hmmm... Ab to wapis aakar hi milega” Bhabhi removed my hand from her thigh while saying that. “I know, par aapko chuddidar pajami main dekh kar raha nahi gaya iss liye touch kar liya” I spoke about my mind state, Radha Bhabhi again smiled a bit, and asked me, “aapko ye dress pasand hai”?
I said, “Haan, only I know that how I am controlling myself” with that again I rubbed my hand on her thighs and Radha Bhabhi moaned a bit and again removed my hand from her thigh and said, “hmmm..... Bhaiya kya karr rahe hain, aapki to koi baat nahi hai, aapke pass to Kiran Bhabhi hain, maine raat bhar travel karna hai, aur abhi se mujhe wetness ho rahi hai”.
Once again I held her thigh and rubbed my hand nicely and moved my hand towards inner part of it and squeezed her inner portion of the flesh she had on her thighs and said, “Bhabhi karne do na, aapko iss dress mein dekh kar main pagal ho raha hoon.” Radha Bhabhi placed her hand on mine but did not stopped me doing that and said, “Next time jab hum milenge, maine yehi dress pahni hogi.
abhi please matt karo meri panty gili ho rahi hai”. “Bhabhi train mein toilet mein jaakar panty change kar lena, abhi to enjoy kar lo. We have atleast 40 mins, usske baad to hum almost ek week ke baad hi meelenge” I spoke in requesting tone. Radha Bhabhi turned to see into my eyes and asked me, “Aaj aap jaker Kiran Bhabhi ko fuck karoge?
“Haan, aap to jaa rahe ho, aur aapko pajami mein dekh kar main out of control ho raha hoon, station se wapis jaate hi karoonga, Kiran Bhabhi bhi wait kari rahi hain”, then naughtly I continued “aapki pajami to uttar nahi sakta, jaakar unki sari hi uttarunga” Radha Bhabhi smiled and said, “next time milenge to meri pajami bhi uttar lena, please abhi bass karo nahi to pajami pe stains aa jaayenge”
Sensing her uneasiness slowly I removed my hand from her thighs and looked into her eyes. “Sorry” Radha Bhabhi spoke in disappointment, I said, “for what”. “Just because I stopped you, mera bhi bahut mann hai lekin agar jayada wetness ho gayi to stains padd jaayenge, sari hoti to chal jaata, wetness peticoat takk hi aati, abhi pajami par aajayenge”.
I smiled on her innocence, she was feeling bad while saying no to me, and I cheered her up by saying, “Bhabhi there is nothing to say sorry about it, aapke wapis aane par main 2-3 din continuously aapke saath hi rahunga aur aapko bahut seduce karoonga” Radha Bhabhi smiled in acceptance and said,
“Karr lena jittna seduce karna hai, aap nahi karoge to aur kaun karega” with that Radha Bhabhi grabbed my hand in her palm with affection and suddenly water appeared in her eyes, “what happened” was my question after seeing that, “nothing” she replied, “I can see tears in your eyes”, “I want to say something” Radha Bhabhi spoke while cleaning her eyes, “what” “I love you,
bhaiya aap nahi millte to shayad abb takk main sucide karr leti” Radha Bhabhi was getting emotional, I tried to cheer her up and again naughtily said, “Nahi Bhabhi aap aisa kuch nahi karoge, abhi hum dono ne bahut sara sex karna hai, aur maine aapki pajami uttarni hai” Radha Bhabhi smiled on that and spoke in same fashion,
“hmmm...... aur maine bhi aapki sucking karni hai..........bahut dinn se mera mann karr raha hai aapka sperm swollow karne ka,....” I smile hearing her desire, she spoke again, “past mein maine kabhi apne husband ka bhi swallow nahi kiya, par mann kar raha ki aapka sperm swollow karoon, aur jiss tarah Kiran Bhabhi aapke saath naughty activities karti hain na,
abb main bhi karoongi, taki aapko maximum pleasure de sakoon. “Bhabhi aapke saath to mujhe pleasure hi pleasure milta hai, u don't need to worry about do that” I spoke casually, but Radha Bhabhi replied bit possessively “Nahi mujhe aapko har tarah se khush rakhna hai, usske liye chahe mujhe jo karna padde” “Bhabhi just relax”
with that again I placed in her thigh and Radha Bhabhi immediately reacted and removed my hand from there and said, “Please Bhaiya, topic change karo, and don’t talk about sex I am bit uncomfortable because of wetness”. Finally topic of our conversation changed and after some time we reached station and she comfortably boarded the train and I moved back to my place after the departure of the train.
Through out the way back to my home, I was thinking about Radha Bhabhi’s life and my horny mood got bit diluted. I reached to Kiran Bhabhi flat, Kiran Bhabhi was standing in kitchen wearing night gown after having a quick bath, she was looking neat and fresh and as she saw me, she smiled and said,
“Bhaiya aap bhi shower le lijeeye, pani garam hai, main dinner ki preparation karke bedroom main aati hoon”. I took Bath and came out wearing a lose pajama and t-shirt. Room was bit cozy because of the hot air blower. Kiran Bahbhi appeared in the room with a smile and said, “Dinner ready hai, ab jo karna hai aaram se karte hain”
we came on bed and she lied down and somewhat pulled me and said, “aaiye na, aapne to bahut sex kiya hoga kal raat ko Radha ke saath, lekinn main raat bhar bechain thi” I smiled on her condition, she was somewhat in same mental state for me as I was for Radha Bhabhi just an hour before. “raat ko Radha ne kitni baar karwaya”?
Kiran Bhabhi asked me, “I said, ek baar” “bahut jaldi so gaye the kya”? I said, “nahi waise hi baaten karr rahe the, plan tha ki aaj jaane se pahle karenge, but I got late” Kiran Bahbhi smiled, and said, “theek hai main to hoon na aapke pass, mere saath kar lijeeye” “Hmm…. Ab to itne din aapke saath hi karoonga”. I was laying in Kiran Bhabhi’s arms, and we were still in our clothes.
Kiran Bhabhi kissed me on my lips and tried to insert her tongue in my mouth and loved me like that for a minute and then again looked into my eyes and said, “Main to New Year Eve ka wait kar rahi hoon, aap nahi wait karr rahe”? “Bahbhi wait kya karna hai, waise bhi to hum logg sex kar hi rahe hain”
I casually answered her, “Bhaiya sach boloon, mujhe to jayada mazza tab aata hai, jab hum teeno ek saath hote hain. Aapko nahi aata”? “Bhabhi threesome mein mazza to Aata hai parr mujhe alag alag jyada achha laggta hai.” I looked into her eyes while saying that, Kiran Bahbhi caressed my cheek softly, and asked me in a soft voice,
“Bhaiya sach bollna, aapko Radha mujhse jyada pasand hai na”? I got bit conscious, as Kiran Bhabhi seemed bit serious while asking me that, “nahi Bhabhi,..... kaisi baat karr rahe ho, mujhe aap dono pasand ho” I tried to asure her that I like her too. “Nahi mujhe maloom hai, Radha to shayad aapse pyar hi karne lagg gayi hai,....... aur aap usske saath akele karna jayada pasand karte ho hain na”?
Kiran Bhabhi’s tone was somewhat like as if she knew the fact. “But Bhabhi akele to main aapke saath bhi karta hoon, aur next 3-4 days to main aapke saath hi karoonga” I tried to convince her. Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya ek baat bolun,.... jaise Radha aapse pyar karti hai na, waise main bhi karti hoon,
Bhaiya mujhe kabhi apne husband se pyar nahi mila....maine jo kuch bhi aaj tak aapko bataya hai, wo sab jhoot hai, my husband does not love me, neither I love him, bass koi majboori hai jis ki wajah se hum saath saath hain”. Kiran Bhabhi started crying a bit and buried her face in my chest, I embraced her and said,
“Relax Bhabhi, chhodo ne ye sabb baaten, ek baat samajh lo ki abb aapko bass life ko enjoy karna hai, jitna enjoy karr sakte ho karo”. Kiran Bhabhi again looked at me and said, “Bhaiya mujhe kai baar Radha se jeleously hoti hai, aap ussko mujhse jyada pyar karte ho”. Matter was getting sensitive once again I tried to control,
“Nahi bhabhi, mere liye aap dono ek jaise ho, actually meri aur Radha Bhabhi ki nature ek jaise hai iss liye hum dono jayada intract karte hain, nahi to aur koi baat nahi hai”. Kiran Bhabhi smiled and said, “main bahut bollti hun na”? I too smiled on that and said, “theek hai, sabbka apna apna nature hota hai, par jab aap sex karte hue baaten karte ho na tab aapki baaten sunke mazza aata hai”.
Kiran Bhabhi smiled more on that and said, “chaliye to phir aaiye, sex karte karte hain, aur fir saath sath baaten karenge”. At that time I thought about talking to her my desire about having anal sex, but still there was hesitation in me and we just started kissing and feeling each other’s body.
Kiran Bhabhi opened belt of her own and took it off and then took off her bra and panty, by that time I was also naked and Kiran Bhabhi spoke about her pussy while taking off her panty, “dekhiye, bhaiya jabb se aapne kaha hai, main hamesha issko clean shaven rakhti hoon, abhi thodi der pahle hi shave ki hai” I smiled hearing that, she was looking really very cute while saying that,
as such Kiran Bhabhi is very down to earth and never hide anything inside her and speaks up without any hesitation and her this nature was mainly responsible for my this pleasure of life. Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya 69 karenge, ya alag alag sucking karni hai”. once again I smiled on her question, and said, “Bhabhi jaisa aap bolo” Kiran Bhabhi smiled too and said,
“alag alag karte hain, 69 main enjoyment nahi hoti, saath saath suck karna padta hai na iss liye, it’s better ki ek sucking kare or dusra enjoy kare”. Finally I buried my face between Kiran Bhabhi’s thighs and started sucking her wet fuck hole and Kiran Bhabhi started enjoying getting sucked and spoke about couple of her feeling about sex which came straight from her heart, like,
“Hmmmm… kariye bhaiya, main raat bhar aapke liye tarasti rahi hoon, appko Radha ke saath karne ke baad mere pass aa jana chahiye tha, aap kyun nahi aaye, Bhaiya, main raat bhar jaagti rahi” Finally I stopped after some time and now it was her turn to suck me and Kiran Bhabhi started instantly and I moaned loudly in pleasure and pain as she rapidly moved
foreskin of my rod down with her wet moist mouth. Kiran Bhabhi was sucking me nicely and size of my rod was growing in her mouth, and I felt like bursting. I stopped Kiran Bhabhi immediately and got up to penetrate her cunt. Kiran Bhabhi lied down on her back and while spreading her legs she asked me, “Bhaiya aaj peechhe se daalenge”,
she meant to say that if I can fuck her in doggy style, as it was her favorite position, even for me doggy style was really very pleasurable, but the fact was that in this particular position, I use to ejaculate very early so I always tried to avoid getting into that position. but truly speaking at that time it did not clicked me that she is talking about doggy style,
as I was heavily occupied with anal sex, and unconsciously I asked Kiran Bhabhi “Kahan anus mein”, Kiran Bhabhi smiled on that and said, “Daalna hai to daal lijeeye wahan pe, maine to kaha hi tha aapko ki mujhe koi problem nahi hai”. I realized my mistake and tried to cover it up by saying, “Nahi Bhabhi mujhe nahi daalna wahan pe”
“Arre bhaiya daal lijeeye, koi problem nahi hai,.... asshole yoni (pussy or cunt in hindi) se jayada tight hota hai,....aapko achhha lagega...jayada enjoyment hogi” Kiran Bhabhi spoke while getting up. “Nahi Bhabhi rahne do, aapko pain hogi to main kya enjoy karunga.” Once again I tried to avoid, Kiran Bhabhi looked at me and said,
“Bhaiya mujhe koi khas pain nahi hota, mere husband bahut baar dall chuke hain, ab to mujhe bhi achha lagta hai thoda thoda”. “Nahi Bhabhi mujhe nahi daalna wahan, yoni main hi daalte hain” I spoke with some hesitation and for Kiran Bhabhi it was easy to read my brain that I want to do it. Kiran Bhabhi got up and went closer to the Elmira and came with a condom and said,
“ye lo” “condom” I spoke after looking at the thing which she had in her hand, “Haan, actually iss se infection hone ka koi chance nahi rahta” Kiran Bhabhi said without looking at me and tore the wrapper of the piece to take it out, “Bhabhi mujhe samajh nahi aa raha, aap rahne hi do” I was bit hesitant to try new thing,
“Arre Bhaiya kyon darr rahe hain, kariye na, kuch nahi hoga, aur mera bhi mann hai” Kiran Bahbhi was holding my rod in one hand and as she completed she took my rod deep in her mouth in one go and inserted it till her throat and I could not stop screaming in pleasure and once again I gained the size which was lost in conversation.
Kiran Bhabhi covered my rod with rubber and looked up to see into my eyes, I spoke again, “Bhabhi New year Eve pe anal sex kar lenge” Kiran Bhabhi did not answered and lied down on her stomach after keeping pillow under her belly and spoke after getting into position, “hmmm...abb sharmana chhodiye aur daaliye, new year eve pe dobara daal leejeye ga anus mein,
come on now just fuck my ass” Holding my rod covered with rubber I came on her top, Kiran Bhabhi parted her hips with one hand and said, “Bhaiya hips ko thoda sa kholiye, aur dheere dheere insert kariye” I parted Kiran Bhabhi’s round fleshy hips and saw a tiny ass hole. I placed tip of my rod on her butt hole and rubbed it for few seconds. Kiran Bhabhi moaned and spoke in same puffing fashion,
“Hmmmm.....Bhaiya paitently Dheere dheere daaliyega, aur saath saath in out move ment bhi karte rahiye ga” after getting unsuccessful in the beginning I inserted bit of my rod after squeezing tip of my cock in her ass hole and Kiran Bhabhi moaned in pleasure “Hmmmm.......very good”, Holding Kiran Bhabhi’s hips with both the hands and somewhat after
parting them apart I pushed my self slowly and went bit more inside Kiran Bhabhi's ass hole and Kiran Bhabhi moaned nicely, saying “Ahhh.... mazza aagaya,Bhaiya aaram aaram apna andar bahar kariye aur slowly thoda thoda insert karte jaeeye”. I obeyed Kiran Bhabhi and inserted my rod more and more with every push and soon I was nearly half inside.
Wow Kiran Bhabhi was so tight and hot in her ass hole and my rod was tightly fitted in her ass hole that could not move. I was moaning too with Kiran Bhabhi and we both were somewhat in heaven. “Ahhhh.... Bhabhi bahut Achha lagg raha hai, aapka hole bahut tight hai” I spoke while puffing in pleasure, Kiran Bhabhi replied in the same fashion, her body was bit stiff and I could see that she was trying to bear the pain,
“Hmmm..... Bhaiya mujhe bhi achha lag raha hai, bass aaram aaram se karte rahiya, aapka poora penis ander challa jaayega fast matt kariye ga, fast karne se pain hota hai” “Hmmmmm..... fast nahi karunga, aaram aaram se karne mein itna mazza aa raha hai” I assured her that I will not hurt her. I inserted bit more of my rod and Kiran Bhabhi cried in pleasure.
Then I made 2-3 strokes very slowly and pumped her ass for few minutes without going further inside. And pleasure was incredible. I moved further in after few more minutes and volume of Kiran Bhabhi’s pleasure moan changed, it was more towards pain and less into pleasure. She screamed like,
“Ahhhh...... mar gayi, ahhhhhh.... Bhaiya aaram se...abhi aur matt daaleye ga ruk jaaeye thodi der Ahhhh.......” I stopped for a while and took some rest as I was also puffing. My rod was stuck in Kiran Bhabhi’s ass hole and I could feel the heat of Kiran Bhabhi on my rod. By now I was hardly left with an inch to go inside, but I had to wait for Kiran Bhabhi.
She was in pain but I could see that it was bearable and she turned her head to say "hmmm.... pump kariye dheere dheere" hardly after a minute or so. I pumped her ass hole for a minute and finally pushed myself to go further inside Kiran Bhabhi's ass hole and saw last inch of my rod getting inserted in her butt.
Finally I was laying on her top leaving my full weight on Kiran Bhabhi after inserting my rod totally in her butt hole. Though I still had around an inch to go inside but I could not insert that because of Kiran Bhabhi's heavy ass mounds. As I inserted my last inch in Kiran Bhabhi, she moaned nicely as she also came to knew that she has taken my rod completely inside her ass hole.
Kiran Bhabhi turned her face side ways to see me laying on her top and rested her head on the pillow after loosening her body and smiled after sounding relaxed and spoke while trying to look at me “hmmmm.... Bhaiya abb thodi der rest kariye, 2-3 minute ke baad fuck karna shuru kariye ga, tabb takk baaten karte hain” I just hummed to say ok.
“Kiran Bhabhi, spoke, “Bhaiya mazza aaraha hai na”. “ hmmm.. bahut achha lagg raha hai” I admitted that I am in pleasure, “Maine aapko kaha tha, aapko achha lagega. hole jitna tight ho aadmiyoun ko uttna mazza aata hai” she closed her eyes while resting her head on pillow and then again after a second spoke again,
“Bhaiya aap kuch bhi bolne mein hesitation mat feel kara kariye, boll diya kaariye, sharam ki koi baat nahi hai, maine aur Radha ne bhi to aapse besharam hoker boll hi diya na apni body ki need ke baare main” once again I just hummed to say yes, closing my eyes I was feeling tightness of Kiran Bhabhi’s ass hole while leaving myself on her top.
Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya agar aapko Radha ke saath anal sex karna ho to usse bhi boll dena wo bhi karwa legi” I was still not in mood to say anything, once again I said, “Hmmm....dekhte hain” But it was impossible for Kiran Bhabhi to stop talking and she spoke again, “Agar aapko sharam aati hai to main boll deti hoon, wo manna nahi karegi”,
I moved my hand in her front to fondle Kiran Bhabhi’s melons and said, “Nahi Bhabhi agar Radha Bhabhi ke saath karna hoga to unhe main khud hi boll doonga” Kiran Bhabhi spoke again with bit of smile, “waise agar aap Radha ke saath nahi karoge to mere liye achha hai, jabb aapka mann asshole mein daalne ka kare to aap mere pass hi aa jaya karo”,
Once again I said, “Hmm… dekhte hain……ab movement shuru karen” hearing that Kiran Bhabhi got bit conscious and tried to hold something and finally gripped corners of the pillow and said, “Hmmm.... kariye aaram aaram se, dheere dheere speed increase kariye ga, ek dum fast matt karna main marr jaaongi”
I hummed in pleasure and got up a bit and started pumping Kiran Bhabhi’s ass after holding her waist, wow what a pleasurable intercourse was that, Kiran Bhabhi was getting sodomized and I was enjoying her tight ass hole and gradually my speed was increasing and I could see that even Kiran Bhabhi was enjoying and moaning and her pleasure moans were rising with my speed of fucking her ass.
After few minutes of continues pumping I could not control my speed and gradually my speed was getting higher and higher as pressure started building up in my body and I was getting closer to my climax, now I was hurting Kiran Bhabhi with my throbbing cock and some where she was liking this pain, and she was trying to bear it.
Finally I stopped when I felt that I am hurting her a lot and pulled my rod out of her ass hole and tried to turn Kiran Bhabhi, and said, “bass Bhabhi, abb aapki chut mein daalkar karta hoon” hearing the word Chut, Kiran Bhabhi, smiled and said, “Bhaiya aap meri Chut mein daalenge” she was actually teasing me,
actually I was excited and in hurry I spoke this Hindi hardcore word which we use it for pussy or cunt in slang language. I smiled on her teasing gesture and blushed a bit, Kiran Bhabhi spoke again. “Bhaiya sharmaaiye matt, mujhe sabb Hindi words maloom hai, mere husband mujhse aisi hi language mein baat karte hain, apna penis mere muhn ke pass lakar kahte hain,
muhn khol aur mera lawda choos, aur uppar chadd kar kahte hain, taange khol teri chut maarni hai, aur jabb asshole mein daalna hota hai to kahte hain ki aaj main teri gaand maarunga”. I was bit amazed with her words but after living with her for such a long time I could expect anything from her.
Finally after removing condom from my cock I lied down on Kiran Bhabhi and inserted my rod in her fuckhole and ragged her like anything, as it was a demand of that hour and we both needed hardcore sex and finally I lost myself on her top after injecting my white cum in her fuckhole, Kiran Bhabhi also shivered a bit as she also met her peak.
After some time Kiran Bhabhi got up and started collecting her clothes, saying, “main dinner lagati hoon” I stopped her while wearing my clothes by saying, “Bhabhi I am not hungry right now, so just relax, thodi der baaten karte hain” once again we were on bed after wearing our clothes and Bhabhi rested her head on the same pillow on which I was resting,
and spoke while looking at the roof “boliye kya baaten karni hain”, as a whole whatever Kiran Bhabhi use to speak during sex it was always arousing and I wanted to talk to her in that context only. I said, “Bhabhi apne husband ke baare mein battaiya”. Kiran Bhabhi turned and looked at me and said,
“What should I say, we don’t love each other, I lied to you earlier, he is a bastard” I remained silent, Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “char saal pahle jab aaye tha, to anal sex ke liye mujhe force karta raha, maine manna kiya to ek din market se rassi (rope) laakar raat ko mujhe pura nanga karke, bed pe haath pair baandh ke, mujhe anus mein fuck kiya, raat bhar ekdum jaanwar ki tarah nocha tha mujhe”
“I cannot forget that night through out my life, Bhaiya mere husband ka penis appke penis se kafi badda hai, aur ussne wo pura ek baar mein daal diya tha, thoda sa oil daalke, agar oil jayada daalta to pain kam hota, but he intentionally pained me alot tabb se jabb bhi aata hai, anal sex karta hai, aur bahut buri tarah karta hai”……
“Bhaiya sex main aapke saath enjoy karti hoon, usske saath to bass karna paddta hai” then again after a long pause, Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya mujhe anus mein abhi bhi pain ho raha hai, lekin mujhe ye pain achha lagg rahha hai, kyunki ye aapne kiya hai, aur future mein bhi jabb bhi aapko anus mein daalna ho to boll dena, main aapke liye sabb kuch bear karr sakti hoon”.
Kiran Bhabhi was getting emotional with every passing second, I was afraid that after few more minutes she will start crying, so I just cheered her up by saying Hindi erotic line, “Bhabhi, mujhe aapki chut choosni hai, bolo chuswani hai” Kiran Bhabhi laughed on my sentence and asked, “dinner nahi karna”?
I said, “nahi pahle aapki chut ka soup peena hai” Kiran Bhabhi smiled more and said, “peelo maine kahan manna kiya hai,…..chalo 69 karte hain, main bhi aapke lawde ka soup pee loongi” I laughed on her statement and got up to take off my clothes and soon we were in 69, sucking each other, trying to give maximum pleasure to one another.
I and Kiran Bhabhi were lying sideways and my face was buried between her fleshy thighs and I was digging out juices of her cunt and gulping every drop of it. on her end Kiran Bhabhi was sucking me with full affection using lot of her saliva and with that she was trying rubbing my cock head in different portions of her mouth, sometimes on her tongue,
sometimes on her inner cheeks and sometimes on her chin and allover her face by taking it out. Her activities were paining me a bit but I was enjoying it too, and to forget the pain I focused on her cunt and parted her pussy lips with my finger and inserted two of my fingers and somehow continued licking her slit while fisting her cunt with speed.
As expected Kiran Bhabhi stopped sucking my cock and started moaning and her moans excited me more and I further parted her pussy lips and buried myself deeper into her cunt and sucked her vigorously and unknowingly touched some inner portion of her fuckhole with my finger and rubbed it for hardly 2-3 times and surprisingly Kiran Bhabhi trembled strangely
as if I have given her some kind electric shock and I had to hold her thighs tight to stop her movements, her body got stiff and she held my thighs very tight, I continued for another 2-3 seconds and tried to take out every drop of her love juice, while touching that inner portion of her cunt, Kiran Bhabhi screamed in pleasure and tried to free herself,
I gripped her tighter and controlled her movements, Kiran Bhabhi was trying to control her moaning voice since I was experimenting with her fuckhole, but this time she cried in ecstasy loudly saying, “Ahhhhhh……. Ahhhhh……… Bhaiya……. Please………main marr jaaongi……matt kariye…… mera hone waala hai, ahhhh… ahhhhhh…….
By now I was loosing grip on Kiran Bhabhi’s body as she was trembling in pleasure vigorously and as I lost grip of my tongue and lips from her cunt her lower half trembled amazingly with jerks, she was experiencing most devastating orgasm of her life, and for me, taking a woman there and then watching her trembling like this in fucking pleasure so closely is an experience on its own.
Don’t know how this happened, I think it was her somewhat sensitive area and she just went mad as I touched that inner portion of her love tunnel. Kiran Bhabhi took around 2 minutes to get normal and when she got up, she was cleaning her tears, literary she cried in pleasure and spoke to me in that embarrassing tone, “bhaiya aapne to jaan nikal di meri”.
I giggled on her condition and said, “chut ka soup to aise hi nikalna padta hai”. Kiran Bhabhi showed some arbitrary anger to me and got up and bought one cotton stroll and sat around my chest and said, “ab main aapko dikhati hoon ki lawde ka soup kaise nikalte hain” with that she tide my hands with that stroll and went down to my lower half,
and took my rod in her mouth and started sucking me, soon I was enjoying and moaning in pleasure, Kiran Bhabhi was jerking my rod up and down while sucking and that scene was very arousing in which my rod was getting in and coming out of her mouth. With in two more minutes pressure started rising in my body and my body started moving bit weirdly,
Kiran Bhabhi continued sucking and jerking my rod, she was sensing my condition, as my moans increased her speed of sucking and jerking my rod also increased, and with in next thirty seconds, that pleasure got unbearable for me and I started resisting, to stop her from sucking, as I wanted to cum.
Kiran Bhabhi was in very good position to control my movement, she almost lied on her stomach on my legs, holding my thighs tightly. My hands were already tied and I was trying to free them, and at that time it was impossible for me to do any movement and now blood of my whole body was going through my cock and I was screaming in pleasure.
Suddenly Kiran Bhabhi stopped sucking and jerking and gripped my hard cock between her palms and continued rubbing, as if she is grinding curd in a conventional way with a wooden rod. My condition got worst then earlier and by now I was unable to scream even and desperately wanted to blast and only I know that how I managed to bear next 15-20 seconds
of extreme ecstasy while closing my eyes as Kiran Bhabhi continued doing that and finally showed some mercy and stopped masturbating me, so that I can release my pressure, and the feeling just before my white sticky jizz came out was breath taking. As that white jizz came out, I felt Kiran Bhabhi’s tongue on that and she took those few drops in her mouth through her tongue and gulped easily.
I opened my eyes and saw her smiling; I was still not fully recovered, as I was breathing heavy. I realized I was also having bit of water in my eyes; she also made me cry in pleasure. “Bhabhi aapne badla le hi liya mujhse” she also giggled on my condition and said, “nahi,… lawde ka soup to aise hi nikalna padta hai”.
I laughed on her, what she did was same which I did to her and for a change it was marvelous way to seduce each other. We had dinner together and slept in each others arms after watching some television, as we were not in condition to do anything now. In morning when I got up around 5 as I wanted to pass the urine,
Kiran Bhabhi was sleeping on her stomach and her gown was drifted up to knees and I felt like making love to her again and for that I tried to turn her and she opened her eyes. I moved my hand and drifted her gown further up till her thighs and then moved hand further inside her gown to take out her panty and took it out and after jerking my rod couple of times once again
penetrated Kiran Bhabhi in missionary position and fucked her till I cummed inside her. She slept again after some time and I too took another nap of an hour, till I got up and went to my flat to get ready for office. I spent three more days with Kiran Bhabhi like this, obviously we did not had anal sex after that,
as for me it was enough and after three days her menses started and rest five days we spend in each other’s company without getting physical. Radha Bhabhi arrived after around eight days and I was supposed to meet her in the evening as she was coming in the noon and I had an office at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment