Friday 26 August 2011

Naman having sex with neighbourhood bhabhis - IV


I came back in the evening and went to my place and got fresh and then knocked Radha Bhabhi’s door. More or less she was waiting for me, wearing same chuddidar pajami and kurta. We smiled while looking at each other, and she spoke “Baitheeye, I will get some water for you” Radha Bhabhi served water and sat on opposite couch and spoke again,
“See I am again in Pajami today” I smiled while looking at her, she was looking stunning, with bit of make up. She spoke again, “kaisi lagg rahi hoon”? “hmmm.. bahut pyare lagg rahe ho” I answered while sipping water from the glass. “Fir kabb uttarni hai pajami” Radha Bhabhi asked me naughtily, “bass abhi hi uttarni hai,…. bedroom main chalte hain” I answered in the same fashion,
“Kyun Living room main uttarne main koi problem hai,...... Sofe pe hi karte hain.” Radha Bhabhi continued her naughty gesture. I got up from my couch and sat beside her and asked her, “where is Kiran Bhabhi”? As mostly I have always seen them together, in the evening. “Market gayi hain, aur unhe time lagega, Ek session aaram se ho sakta hai,…… waise bhi raat ko aap mere pass rahoge.
thode dinn ke liye Kiran Bhabhi ko bhool jaao” Radha Bhabhi answered while opening my collar button. I grabbed Radha Bhabhi from her waist and slid my hand to her back and pulled her closer and next moment we were lost in kissing. Gradually we lied down on the couch, though sofa was bit wider than the normal size but it was insufficient for us to lie beside each other even side ways.


Soon I was laying on Radha Bhabhi’s top and I was brushing my lips on her neck and upper breast as they were bit exposed. Radha Bhabhi was burning in desire and my simple kissing on her neck and closer to her ear was making her moan loudly and seeing her condition I was going crazy. I got up bit and lifted her kurta and saw her thighs in tight pajami.
I was getting crazier and crazier every moment. I pulled the thread through which Pajami is tied and loosened it to take it down. Radha Bhabhi spoke again in puffing voice, “hooks” I went further down, there were few hooks on the end of the pajami, I unhooked them and pulled her pajami and her made her almost naked from lower half.
Now it was her panty’s turn and that lasted for another 2-3 second, as I pulled that too. Radha Bhabhi was clean shaven there and by now I was out of my own control, and immediately I tried to burry my face between her legs to suck her cunt. Radha Bhabhi stopped me by holding my head with her hands, and said “nahi bhaiya, please, mera nikal jaayega, just fuck me”
I was unstoppable, I freed myself and finally succeeded in hitting her cunt with my lips and started sucking her fuckhole with passion and Radha Bhabhi cried in pleasure, I could see that she was heavily aroused and she was trying to control her excitement, she wanted me to fuck her and wanted to cum while getting fucked, not while getting sucked.
After making her shout just for a minute or so I stopped and got up and quickly took of my trouser and again retained my position and next moment I was inside Radha Bhabhi. We both were naked just from our lower half and our sex organs were in contact. It was really very difficult for me control my excitement as I was fucking Radha Bhabhi furiously and I could see
that I will not last for long and soon I felt as if I will burst in next few seconds and my speed increased. Radha Bhabhi was also in same state and she was also about to blast in shattering orgasm. I fucked Radha Bhabhi hardly for 2-3 minutes in that position and we both exploded like hell and screamed like anything while Cumming.
I rested while leaving my weight, laying on her top and finally got up. Radha Bhabhi asked me, while wearing her Pajami, “Fir bahut sex kiya mere peechhe se Kiran Bhabhi ke saath”, “Haan, Kiran Bhabhi chhodne wali thi kya mujhe”? I replied with bit of smile. “Mazza aaya anal sex karke” Radha Bhabhi asked me casually while looking into my eyes.
“Did she told you” I was bit amazed and I asked her in same tone. Radha Bhabhi smiled and said, “Haan, Kiran Bhabhi kuch chupa sakti hain kya? aate hi batta diya tha”. “kya bataya unhone” I asked her with some excitement, “Yehi ki aapne pahle din unnke anus main daalkar unhen acche se pump kiya, aur bahut enjoy kiya”
“Bhabhi maine nahi daala, unhone force karke mujh se dallwaya, pain hota raha fir bhi, unnko jayada mazza aa raha tha” I tried to clear Radha Bhabhi while laughing. “Aapko bhi mazza aaya na”? Radha Bhabhi asked me again, as if she knew the answer. “Hmmmm... Mazza to aaya” I blushed a bit while accepting the truth.
By that time Radha Bhabhi was almost back in her clothes and I was also fully dressed up as I was before. Radha Bhabhi got up after hooking bottom of her pajami and said, “Anyway Raat ko to aap mere saath ho, aur aaj maine aapka sperm swollow karna hai remember…….. I am telling you in advance, raat ko main aapko sone nahi doongi, main last seven days se pagal ho rahi hoon,
just be prepared to get raped” I laughed on her statement as slowly Radha Bhabhi was also getting free in conversations and said, “I am all yours, jo karna hai karr lena”. Radha Bhabhi went inside the kitchen to make tea and I switched on the TV and by the time tea came Kiran Bhabhi came back from market and sat beside me and asked me in teasing tone,
“Bhaiya mil gayi Radha aapko”? I said “haan mill gayi” while controlling my smile, “ek baar to kar hi liya hoga”? Kiran Bhabhi was ready with a next question, I said, “Haan ek baar ho chuka hai”. “Raat ko Radha ke pass rahenge” Kiran Bhabhi asked again while sipping tea. I looked at Radha Bhabhi, and she smiled “Program to yehi hai” I replied while sipping mine with a smile.
“fir kall raat ko mere pass rahenge”? Kiran Bhabhi asked another question, as I replied the first one. “Nahi Bhabhi, Bhaiya 2-3 din mere pass hi rahenge, aapke pass to the hi ittne din” Radha Bhabhi spoke in between. I could see bit of disappointment in Kiran Bhabhi’s eyes. Actually from last few 5 days she was going through her menses and we didn’t have sex in those days,
today she got free from her dates and unfortunately Radha Bhabhi arrived on the same day. And moreover, apart from sex she needed me, just me, Kiran Bhabhi was bit jealous of Radha Bhabhi, don’t know why Kiran Bhabhi always seemed insecure for me, that I will leave her for Radha Bhabhi or anything like that and because of this, sometimes she use to get possessive and her this behavior use to make Radha Bhabhi bit possessive.
Nobody spoke for next few minutes and once again, Kiran Bhabhi broke the silence by asking Radha Bhabhi, “Radha tu bhi karegi aaj anal sex”? we looked at each other and Radha Bhabhi smiled a bit and answered Kiran Bhabhi while sipping her tea “nahi Bhabhi, filhaal to aisa koi iraada nahi hai”
Finally tea ended and we watched one bollywood movie together and after that dinner got served and we had dinner while talking to each other about Radha Bhabhi’s son and my office work and finally dinner ended and we came back on couch in the living room and continued watching something else on TV.
Radha Bhabhi got up in between and went inside and came back after changing into nighty and sat beside me. Kiran Bhabhi was sitting opposite to us and I could see from her expressions that she wanted to stay, and Radha Bhabhi was waiting for her to go to her flat, though she did not said anything in that context, but I could see from her expressions.
Finally after some more time, Kiran Bhabhi got up and said, “Chaliye aap dono enjoy kariye, main jaakar koi ghtia si hindi movie dekhungi” Radha Bhabhi was waiting for this, she too got up while talking to me, “Bhaiya aap bedroom mein chaliye, main aati hoon, lights off karke”. I went inside the bedroom, and just after few minutes Radha Bhabhi came and we started making love,
gradually our clothes disappeared from our body and we were naked under blanked. I sucked Radha Bhabhi’s melons and gradually moved down to give her the pleasure and sucked her fuckhole for some time and came back in her arms. Now it was her turn to please me, and Radha Bhabhi got up to do that, she moved down to my body while kissing my face,
chest abdomen and finally came to my pelvis and sucked my rod for a minute and said, “Bhaiya aaj aapne apna liquid mere mouth mein release karna hai”, and after that Radha Bhabhi continued sucking my rod and slowly my rod was gaining its full size. I closed my eyes to feel the pleasure and thought about fucking Radha Bhabhi in her ass hole
and my excitement increased and moans got louder and finally with in next 2-3 minutes I released my pressure in Radha Bhabhi’s mouth and she took those few drops of my white sticky cum in her mouth and tried to gulp that and for that she drank few sips of water and again came in my arms and smiled after looking into my eyes.
“Kaisa lagga” I asked Radha Bhabhi, “hmmm… achha tha” she answered while griping me tighter from the side and asked me after a silence of a minute “Jab main nahi thi, to meri yaad aayi thi ya nahi”, “Bahut yaad aayi, din bhar aapke baare mein sochta tha, ki kab aap aaoge aur main kab aapki pajami uttarunga” I replied in a naughty way.
“Kiran Bhabhi ke saath mazza aaya” Radha Bhabhi asked me without any movement, I said, “haan, mazza to aaya”. Radha Bhabhi lifted her face and asked me while looking into my eyes, “Bhaiya Sach Bolna, aapka mann hai na mere saath anal sex karne ka”? I looked down and spoke after a minute after thinking that what should I say,
“Bhabhi mann to hai, parr agar aapko nahi karna to main nahi karoonga, main tabhi enjoy karr paaonga jab aap enjoy karoge”. “haan, main bhi enjoy karoongi” Radha Bhabhi instantly replied me without giving a second thought to it. Then after few seconds, she spoke again, “agar Kiran Bhabhi anal sex kar sakti hain to main bhi kar sakti hoon”.
“Bhabhi mujhe mallom hai ki aap sirf Kiran Bhabhi se competition karne ke liye anal sex karna chahte ho” I spoke what I felt, “hmmm….. That is one of the reason, par mainly main iss liye karr rahi hoon kyunki aapka mann hai, mere saath anal sex karne ka” more or less Radha Bhabhi accepted the truth. “Bhabhi bahut pain hota hai, especially first time it is unbearable”
I tried to divert her mind from anal sex. “Aap bolo aapne karna hai? Pain to mujhe hoga, main bear kar loongi” Radha Bhabhi replied confidently, I smiled sarcastically as I could read her mind, she was trying to compete Kiran Bhabhi, I spoke again, “Nahi Bhabhi please... don’t force yourself to do that, agar aapka mann nahi hai to matt karo, I am not dying to do that,
normal sex karte hain, ussko hum dono enjoy karenge”. “Mera to mann hai, aur ek baat, I am virgin from there, definitely it will be tighter that Kiran Bhabhi's ass hole” Radha Bhabhi took my words casually. “Bhabhi aap manoge nahi bina anal sex kiye"? I surrendered, “Nahi, you know why”? Radha Bhabhi asked me in bit of laughing state, “why”?
Radha Bhabhi turned around on the bed itself, and spoke while slapping her hip, “jahanpanna tussi great ho, tohfa Kabul karo”. We laughed together aloud on that and Radha Bhabhi came on my top and kissed me for a while and spoke while looking into my eyes, “Bhaiya you don't know what value you have for me, you have brought peace into my life.
Sexual urge ko satisfy karna bahut important hota hai, unless one can get mad in frustration and you have saved me from getting mad”, Radha Bhabhi got bit emotional, I wanted to change the mood so I casually replied while getting on her top “and both of you have saved me too, from getting mad unless I would have ran from here to my place”
and with that I placed my lips on her lips and kissed her for a minute and asked her, “aapne anal sex kab karna hai”? “Right now” Radha Bhabhi replied. I looked into her eyes and asked her after few seconds, “Kiran Bhabhi ko bhi bulla lein”? “Why, ittne dinn to aap unhi ke saath the na”? Radha Bhabhi asked me back,
and from her question it was clear that Radha Bhabhi did not liked my suggestion, “she was going through her monthly cycle, aur last five days se humne kuch nahi kiya” I made my statement, “but why she didn’t tell me, unhon ne mujhe kyun nahi bataya” Radha Bhabhi asked me back, “how do I know, ask her”. Radha Bhabhi went silent and gripped me from side.
I asked her again, “bolo bulaana hai, unnka bhi bahut mann hai sex karne ka”? “lekin, threesome to 31st ko karna hai na” Radha Bhabhi was still biased to take decision, I said, “aaj new year eve ki practice kar lete hain, aur agar anal sex karna hai to unnki help ho jaayegi,….. I am bit afraid, ki main aapke virgin asshole ke saath kahin kuch gaddbadd na karr doon, unnko bahut experience hai isska”.
Radha Bhabhi remained silent without any movement, I asked her again, “bolo, bulana hai Kiran Bhabhi ko”. “ok” was the only word which Radha Bhabhi spoke in acceptance. I called Kiran Bhabhi from there only and asked her that what she is doing, she said she is watching one Hindi movie, I asked if she has Condom, she said, “haan hai”
I said, “please aap do teen condom lekar yahan aajaao, aur duplicate key lekar aana, so that we do not have to get up to open the door, hum dono bed par ekdum nange lete hain” intentionally I spoke bit naughty words. Kiran Bhabhi smiled a bit on that and asked me in same tone, “lekin, why you need condom, Radha to pills leti hai”.
I said, “Radha Bhabhi has decided to do anal sex” Kiran Bhabhi smiled more; I could hear her giggle and said, “achha aati hoon”. Kiran Bhabhi opened the main door from her set of duplicate key and entered in the bed room and intentionally Radha Bhabhi was kissing me by laying on my top to show her.
Along with Condom Kiran Bhabhi was holding bottle of olive oil and she came closer and kept those things on the side table and spoke softly to Radha Bhabhi, “Radha ye oil hai, penetration se pahle anus mein daal lena”, then spoke to me, “aur Bhaiya penis daalne se pahle finger se karna, first time pe bahut pain hota hai”.
I smiled while looking at her and said, “aap bhi aapna gown uttar ke bed par aajao, aaj raat ko Radha Bhabhi ke anus ki opening hai aur aap invited ho”. Kiran Bhabhi smiled a lot on that and I could see that she became very happy to hear that, “sachhi”, I said “haan, ab jaldi kapde uttaro aur blanket mein aa jaao”,
Kiran Bhabhi went back for to lock her flat and switch off the lights and TV and came back with in five minutes and finally came in the blanket after getting naked. I spoke again, “aaj new year eve ki rehearsal hai, and nobody can sit idle and watch, everyone has to do something” and we started,
initially I took Radha Bhabhi took in my arms and started kissing and Kiran Bhabhi went completely inside blanket and turned my leg straight and took my penis in her mouth and started sucking, After a minute or two I spoke to Radha Bhabhi, “Bhabhi I want to suck you, place your love hole on my lips, Radha Bhabhi obeyed, and proper threesome started,
I was enjoying as I was getting sucked by Kiran Bhabhi and Radha Bhabhi was also moaning in pleasure. I realized that even after releasing my cum almost twice in the interval of 4-5 hours I was hard again, and mainly I got aroused when Kiran Bhabhi came on bed. After few minutes we all stopped and thought about next thing to do, and it was penetration of Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole.
Kiran Bhabhi picked up the oil and spoke to Radha Bhabhi, “Radha turn ho jaa”, Radha Bhabhi turned around and Kiran Bhabhi placed a pillow under her abdomen and spoke to me, “Bhaiya, hips ko thoda kholiye”. I parted Radha Bhabhi’s hips and her tiny ass hole came in vision, Kiran Bhabhi poured oil on her penis and said, “ab dheere dheere finger insert kariye aur thodi der ussko ander bahar kariye”,
slowly I inserted my finger in Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole and it pained her bit and she moaned in that pain, I continued fisting Radha Bhabhi in her ass hole and she continued moaning in pain and pleasure, slowly pain was turning into pleasure and I could see that now Radha Bhabhi was enjoying a bit.
After 3-4 minutes Kiran Bhabhi showed me her thumb, in a way as if she wanted to tell that now I have to insert my thumb in Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole, I took out my finger and placed my thumb on her anal opening, and spoke to her, “Bhabhi abb main, apna angootha(thumb) daalne waala hoon, thoda aur pain hoga, koi problem to nahi hai na?,
Radha Bhabhi rested her cheek on the pillow and said, “nahi daaliye, pain ke saath thoda thoda mazza bhi aa raha hai”. Kiran Bhabhi poured some more oil on Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole and I plowed my thumb in her ass hole, that pained Radha Bhabhi but she handled that pain with just a loud cry and I started fucking Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole
with my thumb and after 3-4 minutes Radha Bhabhi got adjusted with a pain and started moaning more in pleasure and less in pain, then Kiran Bhabhi showed me two fingers and said, “thoda fast kariyega”. I inserted two fingers in Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole and that pained her more, I could feel that from her moan,
and I continued fisting Radha Bhabhi for next few minutes bit faster and Radha Bhabhi did not stopped moaning in pain and pleasure. Kiran Bhabhi poured some more oil on Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole and told me to cover my rod with condom, saying, “Bhaiya, aap condom lagaiye, main karti hoon”, I withdrew my finger from her anus and picked up condom,
now Kiran Bhabhi was in charge to fist Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi inserted two of her finger all of a sudden in Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole and Radha Bhabhi almost screamed in pain and said, “Ahhhh…..Bhabhi, dheere kariye”, Kiran Bhabhi laughed a bit, and said, “Radha ye pain kuch bhi nahi hai, Bhaiya ka penis iss se double mota hai”
and continued fucking Radha Bhabhi in speed through her finger, and spoke again, “mere husband ka penis Bhaiya ke penis se, lamba bhi hai aur mota bhi hai, jo mere husband ne ek jhatke mein poora mere anus ke ander daal diya tha” Radha Bhabhi was in pain as Kiran Bhabhi was fisting her butt with speed and with that she was talking to her to lessened
the tension and she asked Radha Bhabhi “tere husband ka kitna tha, bhaiya se badda tha ya chhota tha”?, Radha Bhabhi was in pain and could not stop moaning and once again Kiran Bhabhi asked her about the size of her late husband, saying, “kittna that tere husband ka, Bhaiya ke penis se mota tha”? this time Radha Bhabhi answered while puffing in pain and said,
“Bhaiya ka badda hai” then spoke to me, “Bhaiya aap kariye, Bhabhi bahut fast karr rahi hain, mujhe pain ho raha hai”. I looked at Kiran Bhabhi and she smiled and said, “Bhaiya aap issko abhi iss se double pain dene waale ho” and with that Kiran Bhabhi withdrew her fingers from Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole and poured more oil and suddenly inserted tree fingers all of a sudden and fucked her 2-3 times quickly.
Radha Bhabhi screamed louder and trembled in pain and tried to get away from Kiran Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi, stopped and spoke with bit of smile, “Radha abhi bahut pain hona hai, abhi to starting hai”. By this time I was ready after covering my rod with rubber and I was heavily aroused seeing that and wanted to fuck Radha Bhabhi in her ass, but I asked her as a formality,
“Bhabhi agar pain bear nahi ho paa raha to matt karo, normal sex karte hain” Radha Bhabhi gripped edges of the pillow in her hands and spoke after few seconds, as if she was thinking, “nahi karo, main pain bear karr sakti hoon”. Kiran Bhabhi told me to part Radha Bhabhi’s hips bit more and I parted them and once again Kiran Bhabhi poured some more oil and said,
“Bhaiya jitna dheere dheere mere ander insert kiya tha, bass waise hi karna, pahli baar hai na Radha ko bahut pain hoga”, Radha Bhabhi was laying on her stomach keeping one pillow under her belly and one under her chin, I sat around Radha Bhabhi’s thighs, and parted her hips and Kiran Bhabhi placed tip of my rod on Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole and spoke again,
“Radha, best of luck” I moved ahead and entered just a tip after bit of struggle as there was lot of oil and whole thing went slippery, as I entered hardly an Inch of my rod in Radha Bhabhi, she screamed in pain and I felt as my penis is stuck in a tight tunnel and I could not move it. I moved further in after a minute when I saw that Radha Bhabhi is prepared for further penetration,
this time another inch went inside Radha Bhabhi’s asshole and volume of Radha Bhabhi’s cry was louder, and she screamed like, “ahhhh…… ahhh……. Ah……” Kiran Bhabhi stopped me from going further inside and I waited for a minute and made few in out strokes very slowly. My every move was paining Radha Bhabhi and I could hear pain in her pleasure moans.
After 7-8 strokes I went bit deeper in Radha Bhabhi and her cry rose, now I was almost half inside her and could not move anywhere as Radha Bhabhi’s butt hole was very tight. Kiran Bhabhi squeezed one of Radha Bhabhi’s hips and said, “bass Radha ho gaya, abb bass aadha bacha hai, wo easily challa jaayega”
I pulled my self bit out and pumped Radha Bhabhi’s ass for 2-3 minutes without going further in and finally moved more inside her and heard her cry, Radha Bhabhi screamed and trembled in pain but never spoke to stop it and seemed as if she is trying to bear the pain, after a 2 more minutes I made final push and saw last inch of my rod getting inside Radha Bhabhi’s asshole and finally lied down on her after ripping her as hole completely.
Radha Bhabhi was crushing bed sheet between her palms and pulled the sheet when I made a last stroke and went completely inside her butt. I was lying on her top without moving my rod, which was stuck badly in the tight tunnel, called Radha Bhabhi’s ass hole. I kissed her shoulder and said, “Bhabhi mazza aagaya, thank you very much”
and with that I moved my lower half to fuck her but and once again Radha Bhabhi cried with that jerk and gradually my strokes started and pace increased. I could see that Radha Bhabhi was not enjoying, she was in pain, though I was in heaven because of the tightness of the Radha Bhabhi’s virgin Ass hole.
I stopped pumping her butt after 3-4 minutes firmly as it was paining her a lot, and withdrew my rod and turned Radha Bhabhi and kissed her on her lips and took out the condom, and inserted my rod in her cunt and continued fucking her till I cummed and more or less Radha Bhabhi also met her orgasm.
And finally went dead for next 10-15 minutes, till Kiran Bhabhi said, “geyser on hai abb ooth kar wash kar lo, main bed sheet change karr deeti hoon”. Me and Radha Bhabhi got up and cleaned our self with warm water, Radha Bhabhi almost took a bath and by the time we came out, bed sheet was changed and as such there was no mark of any dirty work which we did just before that.
As we came on bed, Kiran Bhabhi came beside me and tried to came in my arms and said, “Bass? mere saath nahi karenge?” I laughed and said, “karenge, before that I want to say something to both of you, and nobody is going to mind my words” Both Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi stared at me as they were expecting me to speak up, I spoke after a minute
“main aap dono ko pyar karta hoon, aur dono ki care karta hoon, so if anyone of you is thinking, that I am biased then its not true, aur hum logon ko jabb tak saath rahna hai, hum logg khush rahenge, aur usske liye aap dono mein koi competition aur tension nahi honi chahiye”.
I could see that there was some type of tension was existing between Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi which was unsaid and my words really helped me to get the things get to the normal. Both of them Hugged me from there sides as I was lying between them and nobody uttered a word for a minute or two.
This time I broke the silence and spoke to Radha Bhabhi, “abb maine, Kiran Bhabhi ke saath karna hai, aur usske liye, aap mujhe arouse karoge” Radha Bhabhi smiled and said ok. We lied there for another 10 minutes and during that time Radha Bhabhi was playing with my limp rod and I could not see that it will get an erection, I was touching Kiran Bhabhi’s cunt and she was flooding, with her juices.
I was trying a lot to arouse myself by thinking about naughty things, but I was nowhere in the condition to penetrate Kiran Bhabhi, and both Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi could see disappointment on my face, Radha Bhabhi got up and started sucking my rod tenderly and I got bit erect, but ultimate target was very far, I was not at my half the size.
This time Kiran Bhabhi spoke in soft voice, “Bhaiya mazza aaya Radha Ki gaand maar ke, meri bhi gaand maarenge ya apna lawda meri chut mein daalenge” definitely she was much more experienced than me and Radha Bhabhi and her words really aroused me so much. Radha Bhabhi was sucking my rod, when she heard these hardcore words she spoke in shock,
“Bhabhi kaisi gandi gandi baaten karr rahi hain”? Kiran Bhabhi smiled and said, “mere husband aise hi words bolte hain, aur bhaiya bhi boolte hain” then Kiran Bhabhi spoke to me and said, “Bhaiya kall Radha ki chut ka soup nikalna, issko bhi patta challe kaise niklata hai chut ke ander se soup”.
Radha Bhabhi was in utter shock to hear those hardcore words and stopped sucking my rod and as Kiran Bhabhi saw that she has stopped she spoke again this time to Radha Bhabhi, “Radha suck kar, dekh erection ho rahi hai” then Kiran Bhabhi asked me, “boliye Bhaiya, condom aur hai, meri gaand maarni hai, ya chut mein daalna hai”,
my rod grew further hard in Radha Bhabhi’s mouth and I spoke, “nahi Bhabhi, aapki Gaand main new year eve pe maarunga, abhi aapni taange kholo, maine aapki chut maarni hai” and with that I got up and Kiran Bhabhi lied down and I came on her top and entered in Kiran Bhabhi’s fuckhole and pumped her for next 5 minutes and finally Kiran Bhabhi got shattered
in orgasm and I too shivered without ejaculating much, hardly a drop of white cum. After that we lied there and just chit chatted till very late and Kiran Bhabhi told Radha Bhabhi about our soup concept and finally we have decided that we will do that on New Year eve, at a time one will be tied and other two will make him or her cum with a blast, without giving a halt.
Now I have experienced anal sex and I don’t feel like doing it again, at least for next few weeks, but let’s see if I will get aroused for that tightness then I will ask anyone of them, either Radha Bhabhi or Kiran Bhabhi, and I am sure, no one will say no to it. So, friends please comment about my experience this time, as last time I was bit disappointed as there were very few comments on the board to motivate me to write and post my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment