Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hot encounter with office girl Sandy


Hello all, I am about to narrate an incident which happen about six months ago in my office. Little bit of introduction first, I name is Jeet 5.9 A dick enough sized to satisfy women, Married to lovely lady with two kids, but this story is about my Ex girlfriend Sandhya, she is around 5.4, very cute face and the best thing about Sandy is her body structure…
She looks like one those sculptures from khajuraho, large breasts, a thin waist and big butt... she was very conscious about her looks and used to always dress up in an elegant manner, long silky hair, protruding lips, very very smooth skin…but she was the best I have laid my hands on… she was very co-operative and sometimes kinky which kept me going on on when we used to make love
Her moans used to turn me on like crazy and used to end up making up at least 4-5 times when we used to get a chance.Before I could get married we had lot of adventures together but that I will narrate in another part..
Things turned bad due to some family complications and we ended up breaking our relationship in a mutual way… but still I yearn for those days which I spent with her… she was in the same department as mine but after the break up she moved to different one… we used to meet up once in while in lifts or canteen but nothing like before…
We kept a safe distance from each other as my wife was aware my relationship with her.. so I never took a chance too…even she moved on in life and as per my knowledge she was going around with some one else.. life continued like this until recently…

My office is located right in the middle of the city and traffic is huge in peak hours… while smoking outside the premises and saw Sandy on the other side of the road… she was struggling to cross the road having her hand bang and her lap tops… I quickly moved in and helped her cross the road..
We just exchanged smiles and she went inside the office… when I returned to my desk I sent her a msg on instant messenger “ U look gorgeous as ever “ she replied back saying “ firstly thank U for the help and thank U for the comment “ … this was the first time I spoke to her after years…
The day just passed by with just the casuals like hz life, work etc etc… next day I was kind of feeling strange and wanted to see her again… I again went on break at the same time as yesterday but I could find her.. I kept waiting there for like 30 mins and was really disappointed
When I was about to enter the office I saw her getting down the rick… I stood there for sometime.. she got down and directly looked at me… we were still for like 20 secs and she smiled.. I almost skipped a beat… she was looking dam sexy in her business suite… black skirt and navy blue shirt…
I again went near her and carried her lap top while crossing the road I was holding her hand, her skin was so so smooth… we stood crossing the road and she said “ thanks again Jeet hope I am not troubling U”… I said “ pleasure is all mind Sandy, someone is going to get killed today by ur looks”… she said “ stop flirting with me Jeet ur married and have kids remember”…. That just put me off..
I said “ but still I can say the truth and give compliments u cant stop me from that “… she just tapped me on my shoulders and said “ haven’t changed a bit, still the same naughty guy I used to know “…
From that day we started to chat regularly…. And I was again falling in love with her… she used to tell me about her vacations and I used to feel jealous because I knew what fun her guy must have had… but still I could not react or show my emotions. I used to ask her about the details but she always used to deny it…
Once we were in the office cafĂ© and I was on the phone I urgently needed to take down a number… so I borrowed her phone and started to take down the details.. once the call was over… I accidently clicked on one of the folders on her black berry…
One of her pick popped up in which she was just standing sideways near a mirror and covering her right boobs with her hand, her whole body was glimpsing with her sweat, I could clearly see her body curves till her waist and she had that kinky smile on her face…
I whole throat dried instantly… I was just lost in that pic and she suddenly grabbed her phone from hand... “ Please sandy let me see that Pic again…. Pllzzzz plzz plzll “ I was literally begging her to show the pic again… “ No Jeet u have seen enough already “…. I said “ but I could not devour the whole beauty sweety pllzz pllz “… she thought for a while and said “ nothing u haven seen before “…
I said “ But this is mesmerizing sweety … pls let me see it againg “… she thought for while and said “ on one condition the phone will be in my hand and I will show only two pics the others are little too much “…. I was becoming restless and agreed.. she showed me another snap where her entire back is showing.. she had the most amazing curve I had ever seen …
I was wearing my cotton pants and the dent was easily visible… “ don’t get too involved Jeet its clearing showing “.. I was literally embarrassed a bit.. but the heck and said “ nothing U haven seen before sweety “… we both laughed and I said “ I really need to go now will catch up in sometimes “.. I rushed to the wash room and jerked my self off… I think after years I had such a amazing orgasm.
When I came back to desk I saw her msg on messenger… “ so had a good time ?”.. I replied back and said “yes a very long and intense one “… she said “ so tell me ur still like the way I used to know U?” … I said “ please clarify in details “.. she said “ arre baba I mean like going on for continuously “… I said “ with U it was like that but now its like once or twice that’s all “… she said
“poor u… why no more kinky stuff is it ?”… I said “ my wife is not game for such things so kinda have to be happy with what I get “… she said “ see god is punishing u for not getting married to me “…I said “ oh I really really wish I just get one chance to make it up “…. She said “hmmm not with me sweety … but I liked the days which we spent together “…
I said “ why baby ur guy does not go for long is it ??... she replied “ he does not due to business stress and constant travelling we only do like once in 3 months “… I replied “ poor U.. see god is punishing u as well “… we both were opening up to each other now… I was hard again… “ I am again kinda standing “.. I could not use the actual words as it was in office messenger…
But her replied surprised me “ wanna go on a break and big smiley “… I instantly agreed and went to the basement.. she too came there and I said “ can v go on a drive its been really long since I took u out “… she agreed, it was around 11 PM in the night so the roads were pretty much empty..
I was behaving like a gentleman but hard on was clearly visible.. I caught her gaping at my crotch once in a while… and said “ I hope I am not distracting u by my hard on “… she said “ I hope u don’t burst out of ur pants “… this was it I could not take it any more.. I literally parked my car on the highway and dragged her close to me planted a heavy kiss on those amazingly soft lips…
Initially she tried to push me but just after few seconds she was pulling my hair and we were lost longest smooch of my life… I was trying to feel her breasts over her top and she was getting wilder wilder by the second… I pushed my seat back and pulled on top of me…She got over me and to rub my dick on her pussy… we still had our cloths on..
I tried to stop her as it was not safe and fear of getting caught.. but she did not listen to anything… she opened my shirt button and started to lick my nipples. This was sending deep pleasures till my spine… my hands were all over her juicy breast and I was crushing them like hell… she started to moan “.. oh baby… please suck them … oh please. “… I opened her top and her blue netter enamor bra mopped up..
Her boobs were so tender and juicy and I was going crazy now.. I pulled her bra down started to suck her nipples… oh baby hard … please suck them hard… now I am know wat I was missing….. I made her completely top less now.. and was biting her neck, ear lobes and smooching with all the might I have..
She could not take it any more… she unbuckled by jean and pulled my dick out… and moved to the other seat and took the whole dick her mouth at on go… the feeling was so incredible is jumped from seat and pushing my dick further into her throat …. I was dying with pleasure… “ oh sandy.. I missed u so much no one has ever gone down on me the way u do “…
faster baby… faster … ohhhhh man “.. she used to much of her saliva that it started to fall all over my balls and it started to make the sound “.. slurp slurp…. Slurp…” I moved her hair to one side to see her beautiful face..
Trust me guys there is no other turn on in the whole world than to see a beautiful face trying to suck out life from ur dick… I was literally in heaven… “ oh sandy I cant think I can hold on any more… please stop baby…. Listening to this she started to move her mouth faster and was her other hand was squeezing my balls… and this was it… I grunted “ I am coming sandy…
commginnn aaahhhhhhhh “ and shot my load in her mouth…She dint let go till my dick went limp.. I was still catching my breath…. And my cum was all over her mouth… I pulled on top of me and we started to kiss again.. I could taste my own cum mixed with her saliva…. But it never seemed gross…. I pulled her skirt upto her waist and was squeezing her ass now…
man those were soft and full…. I pulled her panty in between in ass cheeks so that I can play with her whole bottom…She pushed me and sat on the other seat…. She raised her legs on the dash board and pulled her panty down.. it was so wet it was sticking to her pussy lips and when it came down it went a sound like “ puch…”… she threw her panty on my face…
I was literally smelling it like dog on heat and my dick was on the rise again… she said “ come here baby there is more between my legs “… I always loved the way the used to co-operate in bed … I made rest on the seat and put her legs on my shoulders and dived into the most heavenly hole of all… her pussy…. I licked her clit first as I knew this used to make her go crazy…
I was blowing hot air on pussy and tweaking her clit.. she said “ u bastard stop teasing me and used tongue “… I started to chew her pussy slowly… and my thumb was playing with her clit… I kept using my whole mouth on her pussy and sucking as much as I can… she held my hair and started to move her hips rhythm to my sucking… she started to life her whole lower body towards my mouth…
“more jeetu more…. Ohhh god… ur such a amazing sucker… I wish u sucked me like this every night “… I put two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her…She started to buck her hips more and more now…. pushing her body towards my fingers… I was pinching her nipples with my other hand now.. she pulled my finger near her mouth and started to suck it hard …
she was reaching her peak and I knew it… she put head back and grunted “ faster jeetu…. Faster… ohhhhh aaaaaa I am commgggg,,,,,,, oh fuck…faster…”.. she exploded all over my hands I again started to suck her pussy n ow.. “ oh stop it jeet…. I wil die with so much pleasure “… I let her shiver with pleasure for sometime… we both had the most satisfying smile on our face...
she came over me and rested on my chest…” oh god jeetu that was d best orgasm of life but now I want the real thing inside me…”… she started to stroke my dick now which was already hard… I said “ but I don’t have condoms sweety “.. “ I just finished my chums yesterday jeetu.. I am safe.. just shove ur dick hard and fast inside me “….i said
“hmmm if u need it really hard u gotta use ur mouth and winked at her”… she punched me hard on my abs and said “ same old jeetu always greedy for a blowjob”… I took my dick in her hand… went down and looked at me…She just used the tip of tongue and licked my dick and kept doing the same.. my dick was throbbing now…
I held her hair and pushed my dick little more inside her mouth… she again pushed me started to lick the sides of shaft…. I said “ its hard enough baby… jump up on me “… v could not do it missionary or doggy position as we were in the car…. I pushed the seat to the max and she came over me.
It was little uncomfortable position so Sandy herself placed my dick her pussy and said “ now baby push it hard and fast “…. With one hard thrust my entire dick went in her hole…. She arched her back and said “ let it be inside me before u fuck me “… and slowly started to ride me… I held both her butt cheeks and was helping her move up and down… she put her arms around my neck and started to ride the hell out of me…
The whole car was filled with moans and grunts… and every time I enter her hole it used make sound like “ pouch pouch… pouch..”… her jugs were right in front my mouth… I started to chew her nipples now… : oh god jeetu.. dis is just amazing… bite me more…. Suck me hard.. baby… oh god”… I kept squeezing and sucking her breast.. … she started to ride me hard and fast now…
Sometimes I used to hold her when she comes on top and let go suddenly… this way I was entering her hole to the max… “ ohhhhh fuck me hard baby… fuck me hard….. just keep doing it…don’t stop ashhhh abbay.... harrrdddd harrddd…..”.. I was also reaching the peak and said “ come with me baby…. Let go now… I want come at the same time u….”…
with this we started grind our body really fast… and finally… I shouted “.. now baby… I am coming… mee too ahhhhhhhhhhhhh gooddddddddd “… we both came at the same time…Guys this happens very rarely but when it happens. Its really amazing. She just collapsed on top me and my dick was still inside her…. She slowly sucked my lower lip and said
“I never thought sex in the car can be so fun “…. I kissed her back and said… “ if we plan dis can be even better “….. we both rested for while and when I looked at the watch it was already 2:00 AM … we quickly got dressed and I dropped her back to office… I shift was already over an hour ago… so I just went to the wash room and cleaned up all the mess and headed home…
From that day onwards.. I was totally excited to go to office and had some more fun with my voluptuous sandya… please post your valuable comments… until next time… Cya from Jeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment