Sunday 26 February 2012

Vera losing Virginity


"Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed my story Love making with Vera by sea side. Today’s one is about Vera (not her real name) losing her virginity. So I will get right on it. Right after we got back from our trip, I kept pestering and begging her to meet me at a hotel. She said no a few times, avoided my calls even (I know it’s pathetic).
Finally, I resorted to giving her an ultimatum that I would book a room in a hotel and if she doesn’t turn up, our friendship would end. It was painful for me to say that but I wanted her and I knew she had a soft spot for me and that would turn up.
So I booked a room at a 5-star hotel and left one of the cards at the hotel counter for her. I smsed her details of the hotel and what she had to do. If she did not come by 6pm, we’ll never meet again and I will leave her alone for good. I checked in the hotel at about 3pm and watched tv while waiting. Minutes seemed like hours. Obviously she came right, if not I wouldn’t be typing this out.
But the drama of it was she came at 5.30pm. I saw her through one of the mirrors near the door and she looked a bit pissed. I didn’t move from the bed and waited for her to come further in. She took her shoes out and glared at me and walked towards the window to look at the view. It was a quiet moment and I believe that quiet time was her to calm down her madness at me.
I thought that she would have made an effort to dress up for her first time but she didn’t bother. She was wearing a black shirt with jeans. Btw, I was wearing jeans as well and a striped shirt. So nothing fantastic as well. She seemed to be taking ages just to look at the view. I stood up and went right behind her and wrapped my arms around her and started kissing and licking her ears (her weak spot).
She moaned softly and I could sense that she was nervous. I kissed her neck and grabbed her 36c boobs and started massaging it slowly. She moaned slightly louder this time and I whispered in her ears that I loved her and sweet nothings. She slowly gave in to my kisses and whispering. I turned her around and started sucking her lips like a mad man.
My hands kept squeezing her boobs harder and harder. I pushed her on the bed and got right on her. We kissed for a long time and I kissed and licked her neck. Biting her boobs from above her shirt, I sneaked my hands underneath her shirt and started squeezing from above the bra. I lifted up her shirt and kissed her stomach. The smell of her body wash was fantastic!
I raised her shirt up higher and saw her bra. RED BRA!!! It complimented her fair skin and I exclaimed, “Beautiful.” She blushed and I took out her shirt for her and she took mine off. Because I had seen her boobs the previous time, she wasn’t as shy being partially topless. I kissed her cleavage area again and she told me to take off her bra which I needn’t need asking twice.
And she had brown nipples and they were erected. I started sucking them like a kid, wanting to drink every single bit of milk from her but of course there was no milk. I spent about 15 minutes on her boobs. Squeezing, pinching, massaging, sucking, licking, biting. I did them all on her boobs. “Is that all you going to do?” she asked me. I was mesmerized by her boobs.
They fitted my huge hands perfectly. I kissed her stomach again and licked her belly button to which she moaned and raised her hips. Later I found out that that’s one of her weak spots as well. I opened the button to the jeans and pull it down. I was expecting red panty but it was a black laced panty.
I kissed her from outside her panty and lay back on the bed and told her that I couldn’t take it anymore and that I may cum in my boxers anytime. She laughed. She pulled my jeans down and there was my dick, trying to salute her from my boxers. She pulled it down and it sprang up. She gasped and said that it was bigger than before. It’s usually 7-7.5inches but this time, it was a full 8.5 inches.
She became a little scared and started saying that she can’t take in it her. It will tear her pussy. I told her not to worry as I will lubricate her properly before fucking her like a mad man. She didn’t look convinced though. She lay back on the bed beside me while I calmed down a little. Yes, I was too excited. But even with her lying just beside me, I couldn’t keep my eyes of her.
I had dreamt of fucking her almost every day for the past few months and here was the moment. Instead of seizing the moment, I was just relaxing beside her. I don’t know how many of you guys have actually felt that way. She curled up beside me and stared at me for a while. I looked at her back and said that we’ll take it slow.
She lay on her back again and I knelt in between her legs and started kissing her feet, her well-toned calves, her thighs, sucked her inner thighs which she moaned out again. I started kissing her pussy from outside her panty to which she tried pushing my head into her pussy. Slowly, I took out her panty and rubbed it on my dick.
I took a clear look at her pussy, there was a little hair on it but it didn’t bother me. I gave her pussy a kiss right on top. It was already wet. Gave another kiss and this time, slipped my tongue into her pussy for a lick and she shivered and moaned. She spread her legs even wider thinking that by doing that, I will suck her even deeper but I gave her a kiss again and licked her.
I kept doing that a few times and it was driving her crazy. I wanted her to beg me to suck her properly. She started fingering herself but I moved her hands away. She looked at me and told me to suck her properly. “Beg,” I said. “Please please please my dear sweet handsome Jas (not my real name), please suck me properly,” she said sarcastically.
I didn’t budge but she started fidgeting and knowing her, I know that she would just get up, get dressed and leave rather than beg. She looked at me with her sad eyes face and moaned at me to suck her properly. That worked. I spread the lips of her pussy and started licking her deep in her pussy. She squirmed and moaned my name.
She spread her legs even more and pushed my head harder on her pussy. I tried to swallow as much of her juice as I could and when she was close to an orgasm, she told me and I licked her faster. With every second, her moans became louder and louder till she finally came where she raised her hips and her eyes were closed in pure ecstasy.
I stopped licking after a while and rested beside her. It took her a while to calm down and she was breathing heavily. She giggled after a while and curled into my arm. “Did you enjoy it?” I asked. She nodded. A while later, she sat up and started playing with my dick. She squeezed her boobs on my dick and I moaned. I told her to lie back on the bed and I went over her stomach.
I placed my dick in between her boobs and told her to squeeze my dick as tight as she could and I started fucking her boobs. Blowjobs and fucking is one thing though but a boobjob is a must as well for any guy. As my dick went close to her mouth, she would either suck or lick the tip of my dick. Within minutes, I cum all over her chest. She rubbed cum all over her boobs and stomach.
We kissed again for a while. She went to the toilet to wash the cum of her. When she came back, I made her lie on her back again and started sucking her pussy. It was a great pussy to suck. There wasn’t a strong smell or taste to her juice. I inserted one finger in her and finger fucked her and then tried with 2 fingers which was slightly harder to fit in. I was trying to loosen her hole.
I wanted to enter a third finger but I thought that may put her off. With my wet fingers, I lubricated my dick. I rubbed my dick on top of her pussy and she moaned and moved her hips. I placed my dick on her hole and slowly tried to enter it. She gasped and started breathing in and out slowly. The head went in slowly but it was very very tight. I took it out and she breathed out in relief.
I tried again and the same thing she breathed in and out slowly. She spread her legs as wide as possible. “Does it hurt?” I asked her and she nodded. “Do you want me to continue?” I asked her again and she replied, “Slowly, honey, slowly, please.” I finger fucked her again and tried entering her slowly. The head went in again and I tried as slowly as possible but she was too tight.
“Just shove it in and take it out quickly,” she said. And that’s what I did for my brave soldier and she was in shock by the time I took my dick out. Tears rolled out of her eyes to which I kissed her many times. I inserted my dick in again and took it out fast. I did that a few times till her hole was used to my dick.
She told me it was ok to fuck her properly as she was used to the pain already and so it began: the fuckening. I fucked her slowly and in long strides and after a while, started moaning my name. We kissed and kissed and my hands were on her boobs and pinching her nipples. She started moaning to fuck her harder and faster and I stepped up my tempo as well.
She started scratching my back with her fingernails and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her boobs were moving to the rhythm of our hips. I told her that I was going to cum and she told me that I could cum in her and within a few seconds, I cum in her. I jerked a few times and unloaded my cum in her. I rested on her body for a while and I knew she didn’t cum from that fuck.
We kissed again and I took out my limp dick from her pussy and started fingering her till she cum. I believe it was a strong one as her moan was a deep deep one. We rested for a while and I fucked her again after a while. She was more at ease for the second fuck. After that day, we met up a few more times for fuck sessions.
I eventually divorced my wife (she was apparently fucking someone else) and married Vera. We’ve been married for three years and have a little baby boy. Our fuck sessions are still very much alive with different positioning and intense moments. So do let me know what you think of my story."

No comments:

Post a Comment