Sunday 26 February 2012

Love making with Vera by sea side


This happened to me some years ago. I was married but having some difficulty with my marriage so my wife was always away at my in-laws in India. Through a social networking website, I got to know this girl, Vera (not her real name), who was slightly younger than me. We rarely used to chat but one day, somehow, we started talking over the phone and I insisted on meeting her.
She had a bf but he was always travelling around. So we met up, and on that very first meet, we kissed and hugged. I had a feel of her body. She was a great kisser, I couldn’t keep my lips of her. We used to meet up at least once a week and I used to grab her and squeeze her body like a mad man.
Her boob size was 36c and she was tall, about 5’11 and just right figure, just slightly shorter from me and it was easy to fondle her boobs, her ass. She even gave me a blowjob a few times but she never allowed me to even finger her, even from outside her clothes. If I tried to force it, she would threaten to leave and that sort. She told me that she was a virgin but I found it hard to believe.
As for sex, I wanted to fuck her but she didn’t want to meet me at my place or hotel. So I decided not to force her and let it be. I was getting blowjobs anyways but I really wanted sex as well as I was deprived of it for a few months already. She was also good in giving advice and she was always there for me when I was feeling down.
So as time went on, of course I started falling in love with her but I didn’t tell her whereas she treated me just like a friend. I started meeting her more often in the week and made up a fake story about me falling in love with some woman in the office and what should I do to attract her. She gave me advice and I tried it on her but it just back-fired and kept asking me why I was behaving awkwardly with her.
Even though she gave me advice, she kept re-iterating that I should ask my wife to come back and be with me, so that I won’t be so lonely. My wife did come over and my meetings with Vera became less frequent. I missed her a lot and kept asking her to meet me but she turned down. To be honest, I didn’t even sexually touch my wife when she came back.
She tried but my dick just wouldn’t stand for her. However, when I was with Vera, he would always stand to salute her but she didn’t know that. Anyways, on one of the days that I forced her to meet up with me, she dropped a bomb that she was going away on a holiday with her bf for about a week. That surprised me. I asked her about where she was going and stuffs and she told me.
I asked her if I could tag along with my wife and she didn’t mind it. So the day came and we met up at the airport. I was introduced to her bf and she to my wife and kept thinking to myself how in hell he could deprive her of sex (oh, she did mention to me about them having sexual problems). If I was her bf, I would be fucking her daily, several times if possible.
He was affectionate to her like hugging, kissing her, pinching her butt. All those moves on her made me crazy. I got so jealous but I couldn’t do anything. We checked in to our resort and it was by the beach. Amazing views and my wife just loved it and she was so excited. The day went smoothly and we met up with Vera and her bf and travelled around the area.
Later at night, we went back to the hotel and my wife was tired, she slept almost immediately. I was surfing the net and I heard one of the other rooms’ door being closed. I opened my room door and saw Vera at the lift landing. I took some of my things and told my wife that I was going out for a smoke and walk.
I messaged Vera and she told me that she was getting a drink and sitting by the beach on those beach chairs with an umbrella. I walked out of the hotel and saw her getting a drink from the bar on a beach and moving on to the beach chairs. I did the same and followed her. She was wearing a pair of shorts (first time I’ve seen her legs, usually she’s in jeans) and a white shirt.
She looked dead sexy. I asked her why she was out. She replied that her bf was jet-lagged from his earlier trip and he was sleeping and snoring away and she couldn’t sleep. We started some small talk and I then told her that seeing her bf touching her all day made me so jealous and that I needed some loving too. She jokingly told me to bugger off and get it on with my wife.
I leaned over her and started kissing her. I could taste the drink in her mouth. I held her tighter and continued kissing and licking her ears and she moaned softly. I moved to her neck and started squeezing her boobs from outside her shirt and I could feel that she was horny as well.
I opened the buttons to her shirt and she was wearing a black bra and started kissing her cleavage area and squeezing her boobs from outside the bra. She raised her back for me to open the hooks to the bra which I did and they popped out. I sucked her lips again and went back to her boobs. I started sucking her left nipple while my hand pinched her right nipple and she moaned softly again.
She raised her hips slightly and I started running my fingers through her legs which were smooth and silky. I slowly unbuttoned her shorts and slip my hand in and started outlining her pussy lips from outside her panties. She moaned softly again and I kissed her lips again and tried pulling her shorts and panties down but she stopped me. I asked her to let me taste her but she refused.
We started kissing again and I slipped my hand again but this time into her panties and she spread her legs. I looked at her and she said that fingers were ok. I was a little confused but just continued. I started fingering her slowly, she was already wet and she started moaning slightly louder. I kissed her to quieten her moans. She had a different look in her eyes, it was aroused.
I moved my fingers a little lower and inserted a finger into her hole and she gasped. It was really tight. I started finger fucking her hard and she moved her hips to my finger. She grabbed my face with her hands and started kissing me like a mad woman. She then whispered that she was going to cum and I nodded. I finger fucked her even faster and kissed her hard.
She raised her body when she cum and moaned deep in my ears. She was breathing hard and told me to stop the finger fucking. I took out my wet fingers and licked them. I’ve had other women before and Vera tasted normal. There was no strong taste but like thick water. I rested back on my chair and she leaned over, kissed me and said thank you.
It was weird because I never thanked her for any of the blowjobs that she gave me. She slipped her hand into my jeans, boxers and felt my hard friend. She raised her eye brows and said that it was wet with my precum. I nodded and she was going to open my jeans when I told her not to and that it was her night and that I can go without a blowjob for one night.
She moved to my chair, opened a few top buttons of my shirt and rested her head on my chest. She rubbed her face on my chest and positioned herself to sleep. I buttoned back her shirt and held her. It was just a perfect night, except that she was not my wife and I was not her bf even. I held her tighter and decided to tell her that the other girl in my office never existed but it was actually her and that I loved her.
So I told her and she looked up at me and said that if it was a plot of mine to get me in bed, I can forget it. I laughed out and said otherwise. She just hugged me and tried to sleep. It was just quiet for a while and she turned around and her butt was directly on my dick. I grabbed her hips tighter against my dick and she laughed out. She knew what I was trying to do.
She pulled her shorts and panties down to expose her butt and I squeezed it hard. With my help, she took out my dick and rubbed it against her butt. I moaned out softly this time and squeezed her boobs real hard. She pushed her butt harder against my dick and kept rubbing it. I told her to stop teasing me and she quickly turned around and started sucking my dick.
She flicked the tip of my dick with her tongue and tried taking the whole dick in her mouth. She sucked my balls and went back to my dick again. I kept moaning her name softly. I held her head and started fucking her mouth with my dick. I told her I was going to cum and she said cum in her mouth and I did. She swallowed every drop of it and took a swipe at her drink.
I grabbed her tight and told her that the next weekend, when her bf was away, I am going to take her to a hotel room and fuck the living daylights out of her and she can’t say no. She just laughed out and slept in my arms. We got up a little later and went back to our rooms.
The rest of the trip went fine and I didn’t have another special moment with her on the trip except the normal boob/butt grabs and kisses. The following week though, the sex did happen after much persuasion. I will type that another time.
By the way, while we were getting our act on at the sea side, there were people who would occasionally walk by but we’d stop and focus on kiss. Oh and there were other couples around at the other chairs getting on as well. Let me know your comments about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment