Friday 20 January 2012

Hot sex with my horny in-laws


Hi this is Sandeep from Bangalore. Let me introduce myself first. I am 26 yrs old physically handicap by birth staying with my parents, younger sister and younger brother. Four year back I was staying in Hubli with my parents.
Now I have settled in Bangalore and having DTP centre with Books stationery which is attached to our house. Recently I have seen Human Digest site. So I wish to share with the members of this site the memorable events happened between me and my sister-in-laws Shubha and Shaila.
Shaila and Shubha becomes my sister-in-law as they were my father’s sister’s daughter. In the year 2002 Shubha and her younger sister Shaila came to our house at Hubli with their parent sand some relatives. Shubha was married and Shaila was engaged.
They came to Hubli to purchase wedding sarees, jewels, etc and stayed for three days. My relatives would link between me and Shaila from childwood and we quarrel to each other. When she grown up to teen she look so sexy to me and liked to marry her but happened so.
Of course her sister Shubha also was looking sexy to me. Shubha was slim and Shaila was little fat but both are beautiful and have good body structure. Shubha is two yrs elder to me and Shaila is four months younger to me.
Our house was full and at night I was made to sleep between Shubha and Shaila in study room down in the mat on floor as our parents feel we are still children When I just sleeping Shubha and Shaila came to the room and bolted the door came to sleep with me.
I was not getting sleep on the mat. So I get up and sat quietly for a minute. In the room the zero bulb was switched on. I saw both girls were in deep sleep facing their backs to my side. Shubha and Shaila both wore nightie.
Shubha’s nightie was cream color and Shaila’s nightie was pink color. I got attraction towards them. First I came near to Shubha. She was sleeping on one side. The nighties they wore were transparent.
Usually they wear petticoat or long skirt inside nighties also but on that night they removed it because of hot. Slowly I moved her nightie up till her upper thighs can be seen. Same way for Shaila also I moving her nightie up till her thighs can be seen.
No response from both and are in deep sleep. Legs and thighs of both of them are milky white but Shaila’s were fatty. I afraid to touch them as they get up and know what was doing to them. I enjoyed only by seeing their thighs. My penis started getting enlarge.
So I got up and went to the bathroom which was attached to the room. I bolted the bathroom door and switched on the light. Then I removed my clothes completely laid on the tiles. I feel self sexuality by rubbing my hands to my chest, stomach, penis, etc.
Within few minutes something sticky white gel came out of my penis and I was relaxed. After that I washed everything putted clothes and came out to sleep. Shubha and Shaila were in deep sleep turning on abdomen and their thighs cover. I came and quietly get into sleep.
I thought both of them doesn’t know any thing about what I was doing in the night. In the morning I was on the terrace. Shubha and Shaila came their and talk to me normally. When both are going down Shubha asked me “are you sleeping comfortably at night"
I answered “yes” to her. I asked them “are you both comfortably sleeping?” Shaila answered “no because there was too hot in the room. Then I doubted they might know about ……. And got frightened. There is no single word from me further. Of course both of them gone with smile only.
Again at night Shubha and Shaila entered the room and bolted the door when I was sleeping. Shubha wore green color blouse-saree and Shaila wore blue skirt-blouse. Zero bulb was switched on. Shaila went to bathroom say that she would take bath in cold water.
Shubha said “I must change. Please don’t see here Sandeep” and started removing her saree. I closed my eyes as she told but little little I tried to see without knowing to her. Then she removed blouse. She was wearing black bra and green petticoat.
Within second she removed both of it in front of me think that I am not seeing her. She was wearing black panty. I can’t see her breasts as she was facing her to me. She tied her hairs with rubber band and came to sleep.
I thought she would wear nightie but she came to sleep side to me only in panty hiding her breast with one of her hand. She gave smile say “it is too hot” came to sleep facing her milky white back. I replied “yah, here there is no fan.”
I too felt hot and removed my t-shirt and banian. Within few minutes Shaila opened door little of the bathroom and peeped out. Shubha was sleeping. She saw me asleep and requested me to give her towel hanging on the rope.
I told “sorry it is in too height so I can’t get you.” She then came realize I was handicapped and said “oh sorry”. She asked to check whether Shubha is sleeping. I saw Shubha’s eyes were closed and asked Shaila “yes, may I make her to get up?”
She said “no” and asked me “please close your eyes. I am coming out to take towel.” I simply closed my eyes. After few seconds when I opened my eyes I saw her standing very near to my head completely in nude facing her back and washin water on her body with towel.
I saw her down from feet to up and her fatty butts were seen so sexy. She asked me “Sandeep, you too may getting hot know?” I said “yes, I am sweating.” She said “please don’t see here.” I said “ok.”
She came to sleep side to me in nude and cover herself with towel from chest to thighs. I told her “ if you both like to sleep like this you can put off the zero bulb. She said “no its all right. It would be difficult for you to go to bathroom in dark.
We didn’t given rug to cover as it was too hot. I didn’t get sleep seeing both of them like this and could not control. When both are in deep sleep I woke up. It was 1-00 AM midnight. I saw Shubha sleep right to me on her back.
Slowly I remove her hand on the chest. Now I can see her breasts. I saw Shaila sleeping right to me on her back covering her abdomen with towel. Slowly I removed towel. Now I can see her completely nude Then again I slowly I pulled down Shubha’s panty
down as possible and removed it out. She didn’t woke up. Now I can see her genital organ also. I started see both of their nude bodies very closely from foot to head. Shubha had round red bindi on her forehead,
mangal sutra in her neck and linga tied by the thread from on shoulder to waist. As she was slim her breasts are small and cute. Her genital organ has some hairs. Shaila had thin golden chain in her neck and silver chains in her ankles.
As she was fat her breast are bigger and cute. Her genital organ has no hairs and was cute. She turned facing her back. I saw her waist, butts, etc.Her butts were also bigger and cute. I afraid to touch them even if I wish.
I could not control and I went to bathroom and bolted inside I switched on the light and removed my bermuda, underwear. I laid on the tiles and I started feeling self sexuality. Within few minutes something sticky white gel came out of my penis and I was relaxed.
After that I washed everything putted underwear, bermuda and came out to sleep as usual. I saw both of them sleeping wearing nightie and shocked. Then I came to know that they are not sleeping and knows everything. I quietly came to sleep.
I saw Shubha woke up and went to bathroom. She came out to sleep after urinating and saw me. She came near to me and asked “you have removed my knicker?.I was afraids and came no answer from me. She said “don’t worry.
We will not tell this to anybody.” Shaila was not sleeping and said “if out parents accepted you now we both would have become your wives. Anyway we wish you get married soon and get sexual satisfaction from your wife.” Then I got relaxed by soul.
Now Shubha and Shaila are happy with their husband and children. They wish me also to be happy and feel sorry as they cannot satisfy me. I still feel that it was dream but it was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment