Monday 9 April 2012

Real couple swapping story of Bhopal couple


I am narrating a real experience with couple from Bhopal with whom we had last year monsoon. We have interacted thru Wife Sharing Group,they were new and feeling shy to go ahead, though the hubby had strong desire,that is why he had posted in the site. We had few telephonic talks among four of us,but nothing seems to positive neither we were talking any erotic chat.
We exchanged foto with face edited(erased),just confirm about all existence. After few hiccups, we all finally decided to go ahead.Being in this life style since many year,I was in cool and planned to visit Bhopal. We have travelled to Bhopal which is just 6 hours from our place and checked in a decent (budgeted) hotel and contacted them.
He had invited to their house which was quite good and spacious and their children are away from city persuing their studies in some other places.So they were alone.The hubby gave greeted us and took to their to drawing room and make us comfortable by offering some refreshment.After chatting for some time the wife came in with a nervousness and he introduces with us.
The husband Vinod was around 46 years of age while the wife, Seema was 45 years.I was very delighted to see her as she was just looking very simple and very healthy with thick and dense natural hair. My wife too amused seeing the hubby who is quite sturdy but little heavy as of mine'. We both felt urgency to have them as soon as possible.Vinod was very talky and his wife very shy to talk.

We gossiped place,Bhopal,children etc.After an 1/2 an hour or so,I tactfully switches the gossips into the sexual topics and,Vinod too started telling about his preferences and how he gets turned on seeing the ladies etc. Both ladies sat mutely and listening to our talks.After some time,Vinod took us to their bedroom and made us very easy.
Though we had experienced and behaving like normal,but Seema was in little bit nervousness. This is her first time and therefore feeling little cold. On the bed my wife sat and I was on mini-sofa and they were just stood aside adjusting curtains etc.Silence was there and I was thinking how to start.Vinod went to bathroom and called Seema inside.
I heard some murmuring, Probably he was trying to convincing her.My wife sat beside me. When Vinod came out,he was looking little tense bcoz of his wife's reluctances. I told him to be relax and asked him if any drinks is available,he immediately went inside and brought two glass and a scotch bottle.he also offered to my darling,but she refused instead she just sat mutely.
We again started conversatation about swappings etc and our previous experience.Vinod was telling about Seema's horniness when they used to fantasies about same room swapping etc.He was disappointed about Seema's reluctances and he said he was dreaming to have sex with other woman in front of her hubby and his wife,but now it seems to be washed out..the excitement was vanishing from his face,
but I said "Ok,be cool,Perhaps,she was not anticapetd it will be real.Though I was too disappointed so as Meenakshi,but I was also thinking if Seema is not enjoying,let Meena do it with him in front of me..So, I said to him""if Seema is not intd,then will it be OK to go ahead to screew my darling in front of me ? Will Seema will not make any truoble ?
He kept quite for some time and then went another room where Seema was there,I dont know what conversation took there,but he Vinod returns with little relieved and nodded yes about proposal. In the meantime I observed Vinod started staring my wife's cleavage.I also teased and asked her bluntly about her preference,she blushed but kept quite.
She straight asked vinod about his likes/dislikes and also whether he performs orals or not. Vinod asked her preferences,she said she likes sturdy men with hairy chest and armpit. The person must be cleane and hygenic and not using deo. This conversation were making me horny and I told her to go ahead..She excuses and went wash room with her vanity bag.
Vinod too went away to another room. Meena came out bath room with changing her cloth and wearing small lingerie with transparant gown.Meanwhile Vinod too returned with another small pegs,but I refused.I told her to come closer sat between us which she obeyed promptly.she stood up again and inclined towards Vinod with her finger circling his chest inside his shirt,
then moving the hand toward his strong bicep,underarms.She gradually began robbing her face to his chest and then he hugged her tightly. Suddenly she opened his shirt, both of them became adam and eve very shortly.Soon after both of them started kissing each other and smooches underarms,necks, without realizing that I was there.
Meanwhile Seema entered and stunned to see the scene. I was aroused to see this and wanted to touch Seema,but she again went away.I was little disappointed again but kept silence and enjoying the kissing, hugging,caresing by Vinod to my wife who was deeply engrossed with him,I began to fondling my pennis,enjoying their action.
Vinod called again Seema to come out but all in vain.Sensing the atmosphere could be bad due to inaction of Seema, I consoled Vinod told to go-ahead.Then after some moment Seema came outside wearing a sexy transparant lingerie and sat beside of me Though, I was totally engrossed seeing my darling with Vinod, I gradually pulled her hand came closer to her and planted kiss to her.
She still down the face,I began licking her back and,lifted her hand and smooches the armpit which was little hairy.She has sexy body odour which made me crazy,I began to licks,kisses her armpits,necks,throats.This made her aroused and she disrobed her cloth and took the cock of mine and began licking.
Seeing this,Vinod got more aroused and his action became vigorously She planted her lips to my lips and gave a long French kiss in front of her husband.we two were involved in exploring each other body. my tongue was in her half opened mouth. The heat was on all over herbody and mechanically I too reciprocated shoving my tongue into her mouth.
we sucked tongues for about five to seven minutes.The nipples were erect to the perfection I sucked them and licked around the areola. This was really pleasurable for them too so she began to enjoy with Vinod on the other side.He is an expert sex player and how well he satisfies the ladies was outstanding.
Seema was not far behind in giving pleasure as she was using her soft lips on my big shaft very well. I can see her husband watching all this with great lust in his eyes and his shaft was rock hard. It was an average tool measured 5” and though thicker than me, sucked him like mango. First she chewed his head and teased him with her hot tongue.
He never before had such sweet technique and heaved his hips to take more of her hot mouth on his meaty rubbery shaft. she then sucked his balls and. His tool was now rampant and he made her on all and came behind her and licked her milky ass cheeks. Then he shoved his tongue into her fuck hole and closed his lips on her clit and sucked it greatly.
I thought she would die if he continued sucking her clit. But he did not stop at all and made her scream with joy. The sound drew attention of Seema who was deeply engrossed with me five feet away on the bed. We were making it doggy style Then I came close to them and I shoved my shaft into her opened mouth she was now being fucked from both the ends.
Seema under me and started sucking her husband balls giving him great pleasure, this only increased the speed and he fucked my sweety like bull.. Seema now came out started licking me and made it all wet with her saliva he liked it very much and fucked her real hard.Vinod was fucking my sweety darling mouth like crazy and then his cream started to come out of his nuts and without even telling her he filled her mouth with his hot thick cream.
Time came for me to discharge my load and Seema once again was ready to take it in her mouth. So I took out my shaft and placed it on her rosy lips. Jets after jets of jiffy came out like a fountain and most of it went into her waiting mouth and her whole face was covered with rest of his thick cream. The sight was really sexy cum taste of two men.
It was a unique scene. We were all nude when Vinod started kissing to Seema and said to my darling 'Bhabhi you are very sexy like to fuck you. I like your sexy ass. I like your melon like breasts hearing all this she looked at me but I was so aroused that I asked Vinod to fuck my wife with all his might and show us that you like her.
She took Vinod limped shaft in her hand squeezed it. It was already getting hard and he her sit on his lap reverse and cupped her breasts and kissed neck and bare back. But more sensational was the scene on the far side as I was being sucked greatly by Seema, who was licking my shaft and dropping her down to take his pole deep inside her throat.
Juices were oozing out of prick and little drop of my pre-cum cud bee seen at the corner of her lips then I made her rest on her back on the bed opening her legs wide apart. i started licking her clit and went deep inside her cunt with my tongue. She was moaning with pleasure and said 'oh,come on suck my clit, lick my hole lick my ass hole pleeeeez Fuck me in front of my husband, give me your long shaft much....
Entire room atmosphere again became hot and smell of skins were there. We decided to have this time all four of us can have orgasm at same time.So when we all reach to climaxe,Seema shouted hoarsely and wife too moaned.For sometime every body were resting silently and then all of us went bathroom had shower together rubbing each other body and playing like kids.
It was very funny scene and we were doing like kids with innocent mind.ofcourse at that we didn't talked about sexy,but while having lunch,we were talking about each other organs and pleasure we got it.This makes again arouses and Seema said she want threesome i.e vinod and me requested my darling to just watch.
So after finishing foods, we came into action and again the scene were repeated. I took Seema into my arms and squeezed her boobs and Vinod came behind hugged her tightly,now Seema was sandwitched between two males and she closed her eyes.We took her to bed and laid in same positions,and I fingered in her juicy cunts.
Vinod too fingured his middle fingure and we both rubbed her clitori and we both male sucks each boob of her simulteously.seeing this,my wife also started masturbating and finally she had orgasm.Seema too had orgasm,and then we two men ejaculated with great force aftersome times.after this,we slept for while.
We had good sleep that afternoon after all we were tired and after long long time we were having sex three time within span of 4 hours. So in the evening we all went to market and had shopping and watched movies.We had dinner in posh restaurant.We didn't discussed any thing about sex thereafter,but coming to room, Vinod started teasing with Seema to have fun with one of his student of final year.
This makes her horny and whispered to have once more,this time in a separete room.Meena immediately took hand of vinod simple kissing me went away in another room and myself went with Seema.This time I started talking with Seema and about her sex life,,etc..I also told her to fulfil Vinod's wish to have sex with his Student along with his hubby,,which she gladly said she wanted to have more fun with variety.
Then I told her to will she wants message from me? She immediately brought a herb oil and gave it me. I took of her clothes and smelled her lovely body odour...then laid her back I massaged her like expert,,,then I fingured her,,,rmaking into arousal form...she started disrobing my vest and embraced me tightly and began smoching.
After some time we came in 69 position and vigoursly licked eached other genitals.Finally we came into normal position and have best intercourses.I cant controll my self and ejaculated. After few second she also exploded with huge orgasms.After some time I peeped into Vinod's room where they were still in masonnary positions,yes,she was enjoying.
After long session changing various positions and finally,they both came in climaxed. here, Seema was snoaring and gone in deep slumber,perhaps she was too exhausted. So,with my slept without talking and Vinod also went to his wife room. We were really satisfied,and most importantly,Seema became bold and Vinod thanked us very much.
So this was happy experience and we are looking again to meet them.To admit Vinod is sexy guy and Seema is likened me.She looks very ordinary,but to admit,she was having sexy body but,after experiencing with this group sex,she has her libido back.

No comments:

Post a Comment