Monday 9 April 2012

Office girl Smiti fucked nicely


I came to office at around 2:30 PM, working as a business analyst for an American Client my work hours are a bit different. I logged into my system and the internal Messenger blinked. Smiti – Hi Me – Hello Smiti – How are you ???? Me – Good (A bit surprised – we don’t talk to each other so all of a sudden why is she so much interested in knowing about me).
You say … Howzz you? Smiti – Good.. just feeling a bit sleepy Me – Me too.. the after lunch hours are generally so sleepy and boring Smiti – Hey letz go for some coffee. This was when she dropped a bomb on me, coffe all of a sudden. I said ok give me 15 mins letz meet in the Coffee Shop outside.
I was going through my mails wondering why did she invite me for a coffee when almost of half the campuss is pursuing her. One a local Actor even. I decided to check my mail later and left my desk. Received her near the stair case. She gave just the most beautiful smile in the whole world. GOD why do you make them so beautiful.
We started moving slowly to the car parking lot and then we left. We spent some time around 45 mins. I admired her beauty and she said she heard a lot about my expertise in some particular fields related to my work. After that we left.
I had a client call from 7PM, with the company phone just stuck between my shoulder and ear I was going through a few documents and trying to convince the client of how a particular approach would help the company when the internal messenger blinked again. Smiti – Hey I need some help. Me – (With the phone still stuck between my shoulder and ear and hands hovering over the keyboard) sure Fire Mam.
Smiti – I have to draft a client supporting document and am totally in a mess, can you help me out. I realized the reasons for her feeling sleepy and her sweet smile and the coffee. I said yess why not. I sent her a few reference document and focused totally on my call. Finished the call went out of the company premises for a smoke and again logged into the system.
I have 2 more calls to make that makes it 10 o clock after that home and then dinner. Just relaxed for a sec put my head on the table and thought about the millions of dollars I will be earning and looked at the system. Moved into two more calls. At around 9:45 PM Smiti Messaged me again. Smiti – Hey you busy Me – Yess in a call, but can chat Smiti – I didn’t get a thing of all the document you sent me.
Am coming to your desk Me – Sure I was too busy in my call even to think about what’s going to happen next, she moved in slowly and sat on my desk. She was wearing a tight Kurti, never seen her in jeans. She gave me her smile again. I moved my hands to explain I need another 5 mins to finish the call. She whispered OK. GOD she looks beautiful.
Kurti is a bit deep, can see her bare neck. With nail polish and make up she looked dam gorgeous. Focussing on the call was a bit difficult after that, It got over. I put down my phone turned to her and said – “Yess mam tell me how can I help you”. She said she got some work and couldn’t do much about the client supporting document. I said that’s OK lets meet tomorrow.
I will explain you how to draft it. She smiled and said “can you prepare the document for me?” with a bit curious smile. I said “Sorry but am totally over burdened with work” – this time it was disgusting you need help or you need a servant who will do your chores was what going through in my mind. She smiled and said its OK.
I told her – “Look am really sorry but I have got so much left still now and am so dam tired or else I would have definitely helped her”. She again gave me a smile. All through I didn’t notice her legs were touching mine. We both got up she had to leave for the day and I would have left after another 20 mins.
She started walking towards the floor exit door and I started walking towards the water filters for having a glass of water just cursing beautiful girls who think they are very smart. Filled the glass and was drinking smiling and thinking about the whole episode when some one said “Excuse me” I was a bit frightened and looked behind – it was Smiti, but this time she had a serious look on her face.
I kept the glass on the tray and said “Yess”. She put a finger on her lips and asked me to stay silent and pulled me towards the wash basin. It was a kind of U shaped as we see in the Departmental Stores with coffee machines water cooler and all lined up. And the wash basin was at the extreme end. Well you could stand and smoke pot over there and nobody would notice.
And listening at the footsteps you always know 5 mins in advance if somebody is coming. Smiti Held my hand ans pulled me towards the corner. With me towards the basin she cornered me and said “You look tired, let me help you out” and moved closed to me. I was having goosebumps. I am not a virgin.
The first time I had a relationship I was not a virgin and the 3 girls after them were all virgin – they lost it all to me. But Smiti was different. Something out of nothing and never expected. She came in so close that her silk dupatta was touching my hand and I could feel her breath and my heart beating and blood gushing in me.
She then moved her hand to my crotch area. My tool was already erect (Its weird I am nervous and afraid my tool is not). With her left hand over my cheek she looked at me and gave me the same innocent smile and with her right hand index finger she moved her hand over my tool over my trousers (off course).
You know those times when you just don’t know what to say I was just dumb and frozen my hands wont move. I am 6 feet tall. She moved her face towards my mine expressing her desire to kiss me. I held her face with my hands and pulled it towards my face and kissed those beautiful lips. I was pressing both her lips with mine and sucking both of them at the same time.
With her right hand she unbuckled my belt. And opened the buttons of my trouser and inserted her hand into my trousers. The one time in my life when I had no sense even to decide what to do and what not to. She held my dick over the jockey and was pressing it. All this time I held her face and was kissing her sucking her lips and feeling the softness of it when she moved her hands to my balls and pressed it hard bit her lower lip.
She broke off the kiss and looked at me with the same innocent smile. I cupped her breast and pressed it hard. It must have pained a bit it was evident from the look on her face. She moved my hands and went on her knees lowered my trouser to my knees and then pulling down my jockey as well.
Looking at my dick (its 1.5 kms the people wanted to make a ropeway but I refused to give my manhood – come on guys it really doesn’t matter how long it is what matters is if it feeds the hungry woman infront of you to the fullest) she looked at my face and with her tongue she licked the whole length of it. My dick was all wet with her saliva.
She held my ass with both her hands and pressed it hard digging her nails. She held me tight I couldn’t move my waist. With her lips she kissed the head of my tool and then holding it in between her lips tingled the tip with her wet tongue … every time she did that a shiver ran across me.
I felt like picking her up in my arms putting her over the table tear away all her clothes and enter into her … but she held my waist so tight that I could barely move an inch. Her hands just pressing my ass cheek and digging her nails into them … Its an enormous pleasure … After a couple of minutes I felt a huge gush coming out of me and my knees started trembling with the excitement.
Smiti stopped licking me with her tongue and started licking my balls. I gained normalcy. I didn’t had any idea what she was up to. She lifted my balls with her tongue and I could feel the moisture and the wetness throughout. She looked upto me with a smile and asked did u like it. I replied nah … not at all. She immediately held my dick in her lips and started licking the tip with her tongue.. rolling it all over my tip.
Within minutes I was again trembling in excitement …. With my right hand I caught a hold of her hair and pushed her head away from my tool. Then with my left hand I caught hold of her arm pit and lifted her up. Pulling her face close to mine I was sucking her lips madly. After for about 10 mins she gave a slight moan … and hugged me tightly rather grasped me tightly and hid her face in my chest …
I caught her hair lifted her face and was looking into her eyes … I moved my other hand towards her knot area and when I got the strings pulled them … Then holding her in my arms I put my hand on her back slowly I lowered her pajama and I could see her pink colored panties, I still remember the black flower designs on them. I just looked into her eyes and asked so U really do like flowers.
She was embarrassed and hid her face into my chest …Now it was my turn.. This time we turned and she was towards the basin … I sat down on my knees and lowered her pajama and panty till her feet. I made her sit on the basin. She had the most beautiful cunt … I have seen black her was pinkish … with no hairs and powdered.
With my hands I grabbed her thighs and pressed them.. slowly I moved to her inner thigh … she was loosing herself and just leaned toward the wall with her hands playing with my hair holding them tight … I moved my hand into her inner thighs and then slowly moved toward her cunt … With my index finger I slowly touched the sides of her cunt just like touching it with a feather …
and was moving my finger around her walls … every time I did that her body went into shiver … I repeated this for 3 more minutes and she released her water … a pink cunt with water around and lights looks just like a beautiful painting in oil canvass … I loved it loved the whole of it … But I guess teasing a man was something which she was really missing.
She grabbed me tight and pulled me towards her and stood up … I went on my knees ignoring all of what she wanted … kissed her belly below her belly button and licked all my way to her cunt … and slowly I moved my tongue to her inner thighs … she wouldn’t let me touch her cunt holding it tightly between her thighs …
I grabbed her ass and started kissing her thighs near her cunt area and after some time she parted her legs while holding my hair tightly in her hands. I licked and kissed her cunt for sometime enjoying every bit of it … I could feel her go mad every time my tongue touched her cunt walls … I stood up and kissed her lips she won’t let me go sucking my lips …
with my right hand I was caressing her inner thighs and rubbing her cunt … and then with my middle finger I started to enter slowly into her … moving only one fourth inside her cunt I pulled my finger parting her slit and then moved for the next half … she gasped for a bit releasing my lips and then laid her whole body on me … catching her with my left hand I started finger fucking her …
she closed her eyes and started taking deep breathe …I looked at her from the head to toe … she was still having her kurti on.. her kurti had the zip on the back till her waist.. I pulled down her zip … exposing her bare back … her bra laces still on … with my left hand I opened up the hook her beautiful melons were loose now … all this time I was finger fucking her.
I looked at her face her eyes closed and mouth open … she was swaying to and fro … with my left hand I was feeling her bare back … so smooth so soft and so tasty … she smelled and tasted just like strawberries … she looked at me and said Abhi either hold me or lay me else I will just fall … her legs were trembling and her body was shivering …
I drew my hand out and turned her towards me and slid the kurti down her shoulder it went to her feet … Her melons loosened just looked so wow holding her shoulder I lifted her bra cups with my mouth and kissed her left boob … she had the perfect pink nipple … I would lick her dark area round the nipple with my tongue and still not touch her nipple … she would go mad every time I did it.
She tried to release her hand and holding my head she pulled it towards her boob trying to push the whole of it in my mouth … I caught her hand and pulled it back holding it behind her I kissed those most perfect boobs. I took out the bra and started licking both the nipples with my mouth … I held her hands and was doing everything with my mouth … kissing them licking them …
she looked at me with those helpless eyes and said “Abhi Please” I kissed her on the lips and again moved again to her boobs making circled round her nipples … taking them with my lips lifting them while sucking and then dropping them … this continued for another 5 minutes when suddenly her body stretched and with jerk she started releasing water …
water flowing down her inner thighs I took her entire left boob in my mouth and started eating them one by one … she couldn’t move and still was shivering and giving jerks.. I left her hands she held me tight hugging me she whispered “I love you Abhi … fuck me please” and moved her hand towards my dick directing it to her cunt. I turned her back towards me …
my chest and her back was in touch and I could feel her heart just trying to explode. I grabbed her boobs with both my hands and lifted her and kissed her … I was playing with her melons crushing them with my palm and sucking her lips … I made her sit on the basin and still kissing her lips put my tool tip on her vaginal wall. Her hands around my neck she pulled me in one stroke.
She started moving to and fro and every time trying to pull me more … her melons were juggling … I held her hair with my right hand and with my left hand held her waist and picked her up. She was now sitting on my dick and my left hand … I was lifting her up and down in the chandelier position … and with my right hand I held her face away from my face …
she was desperate to suck my lips … after some time I let her do so and moved my right hand to support her weight … she came down soon with an orgasm … I took her to the table nearby placed her there on it. And started moving my dick to and fro … I came down inside her in another 5 mins … and gasping for breath I lied down on her.
She affectionately kissed me this time on my forehead and my cheeks and with love held me close to her breasts. I realized that we are still in office and the guard will be coming soon for a round to check who is still on the floor. I lifted her up kissed her and said “Smiti letz go home tonight” … she took her clothes somehow put them on and went to the ladies toilet for clean up.
I went to the mens room. Splashed water on my face … I came back to reality I just fucked a slut who wants some document for me … I came out and went to my cubicle … there were some mails in my inbox but I couldn’t focus on them … the security guard came in another 10 minutes …
He looked at me and said “Sir late night register mai thora sign kar dijiye” while I was signing Smiti came in and said “Abhi shall we leave” I said sure and we both left. She didn’t sign into the register. I dropped her home and then went to my flat. I had a smoke and then moved into my laptop finishing off my personal work when I saw the mobile beep..
it was Smiti again “I have a boyfriend working in Mumbai, a good guy worth marrying. I am going to Puri this weekend with my sister – would you like to join” I replied – “Yess why not”. We mad love a thousand times after that … she will get married sometime this year or next.. I would love to get your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment