Sunday 18 March 2012

Hot sex with call center team leader


Call Centre – ever one knows that it's a place full of fun, glamour and girls…I started my career with call centre..I was very excited on Day one…..excited to see Girls in Mini's, Shorts, and ofcourse deep neck tops and god knows what…since childhood I had a great passion about married female.
I like their body and specially their boobs (that's some thing which drives me crazy)…My training got over and when I hit the floor I was working under a female team lead (with god grace she was married and in her mid 30..she has one child but her body is in perfect shape.
Soon I become close to her with my good work and simple nature…after four months time, I was forced to shift to different team and post that I proposed her but she was too reluctant in accepting that she also has feeling for me becaz of her husband.
One day when were sitting in cafeteria in the night she told me to hold and kiss her on her neck which I refused becz I want to test her….time came when I switched my job and that time she got impatient and the actual story started from there.
One day she invited me to her home….i reached her home along with her, that day she were wearing formal pant and shirt….till 10 min every thing was normal and we were sitting at sofa and chatting formally..It was me who took the first move..I hold her hand hand and gave a nice lip kiss.
She was not attempting to go away and quite happy with that and then I started giving kiss on her neck hand and thie….then I kissed on her boobs which was not very big in size but enough to enjoy with…..she gave me a smile and helped me in removing her shirt.
God it was first time when I saw some one boobs I was in heaven and enjoying the seen….she told me to go ahead and remove her bra but I was busy in giving massage to her and kissing her asset…and slowly I removed her bra as well and now a beautiful lady was lying half naked infront of me.
I started giving her proper massage, kissed on her nipple which was pink in color and firm I tried to drink her milk as well…after half an hour of sooo I went down to smell her G-Spot but she stopped me as her period was going on (at the same time she promised for a full view next week…..but that day she compensated the same by giving me a nice blow job.

No comments:

Post a Comment