Sunday 26 February 2012

Jeet Fucking Sexy Gym Partner Nikki - III


Hello guys sorry for the delay… after the day I fucked Nikki at her place we both had become more bolder and wanted to try each and everything in our minds…. So we decided to fullfil each others fantasies and enjoy every minute we spend together… as her husbands business trip was going to on on for more 20 days and I was not getting any action from my wife we decided that we must make the most of our time.
So I popped the question to Nikki “ so my sexy honey bunny what’s on your mind” she said “ well my lover boy I need U to take on a vacation and fuck the hell out of me”… I was more that willing to do that…. She was free only till her husband could get back.. so started to plan the entire stuff and decided that next weekend we are going on the vacation…
luckily one of office friend was getting married around the same time so told my wife that I will be attending the wedding with office colleagues…She does not join me in such occasion as she feels lonely when my office people are around… so the plan was set…we decided to go to Pondicherry as other beach places would be too crowded.. Nikki booked our air tickets and for both of us it was a second honeymoon…
Nikki called me “ hey lover boy… any requests for our honeymoon “… I thought for while and said “ I want U to dress up like a new bridge with all the jewelry along with a sexy saree”… she said… “ ok my honey bunny that will be taken care….” I was all excited about our trip and made some special arrangements before we could reach there…

I called up the hotel and asked them to arrange a honeymoon suite for us with some Champaign… finally the day arrived and I went to pick up Nikki from her place.. she was wearing a skin hugging leggings with her short white top… as soon as I saw her I got a instant hard on.. I got down and helped her with her luggage and squeezed her ass as it was too tempting …
“hold on my lover boy I am all yours when we reach Pondi”.. we both boarded the cab and headed straight to the Air port… The flight was about 1 hours and when we landed on the Airport we looked like some newly married couple… Nikki had worn her Mangalsutra and Sindhur and I looked at lot of men and women staring at us….
We reached our hotel and to my delight our honeymoon room had a double caught decorated with flower bouquets at each sides, loads of chocolate and strawberries were along with our champagne, the room was perfect… as soon as the room service boy left… Nikki just turned around and gave me a deep kiss…and said “ this is turning out to be more perfect than I imagined.”
I replied back “ its just the beginning my love.. just wait and watch…we both could not keep our hands off each other and I was pressing her boobs over her t-shirt and she was grinding her crotch over my dick.. I dint wanna spoil to entire surprise so pushed her away… “ hang one my love.. lets get fresh and lets play afterwards”…
she said “oh baby I cant wait to get down and dirty on U “… I went to the bathroom and took bath first so that I can execute my plan… and came out.. I saw Nikki was already in her Maroon bra and matching panty… I just held her from behind and started to storke my dick on her ass “ hold on my handsome… its ur time to wait “ and she went inside the bathroom…
I knew she is gonna take time to dress up like bride as she promised and I quickly unpacked my stuff and pulled out a Van –huesen suit with a satin shirt… Nikki had long back told me that she wanted me to do a strip dance for her.. so I had planned to do the same this time… I quickly put on my black suit. With blue satin shirt and matching tie…. Groomed my hair nicely and sprayed some Hugo boss perfume…
I took out my CD’s and kept aside one nice slow song for my dance… the room had a an option to dim the lights … the champagne was chilled and ready to be served… as I was busy doing the preparation.. I dint realize that Nikki had come out of the bathroom…. When I turned around.. my jaw dropped..
My god she sexy Nikki was wearing a Red and black transparent saree.. she had worn some light jewelry, one silver waist band which had a small pended which rested on her Navel.. she had worn the saree 3 inches below the navel… her perfect mascara bangles and red lipsticks were already making effects on me… “ Like what U see …. And hmmm I like the suit baby “…
I was star struck for a while and went near her… I dint touch her.. just licked her earlobes and got down pushed aside her saree and licked her navel over the pendent..She arched her back and I blew some hot air on her navel.. “ Oh Jeetu… I wish U wr my husband and make me go crazy every night like this “…. I said “ Just wait and watch my love.. the fun is just strating”.
I put on the music and pushed her on the bed… I said “ for the next 15 mins Ur not going to touch me “… she already knew what I had in mind and sat on the bed… it was time for me to put all the years of workout to get her excited to the core and make her beg me to fuck her… I slowly started to move to the music and show her some erotic moves… first I took my tie..
and opened my four buttons of my shirt…. I came near her and she wanted to grab me.. I pushed her away and said “ only seeing my love no touching for a while”…. I removed my suit … jumped on the bed… Nikki was all excited seeing me like this… I moved slowly near her face… I dick was hard and just inches away from her mouth… I could see the lust in her eyes…
I removed my pants and threw it aside… I was only my undies and shirt now…I bulge was getting bigger and bigger… Nikki could not take it any more and she held my cock over my under and bit it slightly… I again pushed her away and gave her a deep smooch on her lips… she was trying hold my dick and but again I pushed her on the bed…
She was lying down now and stood in front of her my both legs across her body and occasionally going down till her face and coming back up… she was trying to hold me desperately but I was avoiding her as much as I can…Nikki said “ U bastard.. I need Ur dick now.. just strip me fuck me baby “…
I pulled my undies down and cock my sprang out… she just gasped at that sight…. She just held my legs and pulled my closer and took my dick in her mouth… after some five to six strokes I again pushed her on the bed… I lied next to her and slowly lifted her saree till her inner thighs and started to feel her pussy… she was already wet and I could easily feel her dampness…
Nikki got over me and tore my shirt open…. “wait U bastard I will make U pay for this torure“ and started to kiss my chest and she went down on my…. Oh what a sight it was.. she was sucking me hard and her mangalsutra was swinging from side to side…. Her big brown eyes looking directly into mine.. her sindhur her saree were all making me go crazy…
I held her hair and shoved my dick deep inside her mouch… Nikki gave me the best ever blow job of my life… I was grunting her name” oh baby harder.. harder baby…. keep sucking.. ooowww baby more more “.. she was swirling her tongue over the head my penis and moving down the side as well.. she was gently biting and squeezing my balls…
I could not take it anymore and shot my hot seed in her mouth… she dint go off my dick and kept sucking me till I go limp… she let go and said “ how was it my lover boy and squeezed my limp cock…. I got and held her by her waist and dragged her on top my me… and said “ now its my turn to make U shout my darling”
and pulled her saree till her waist and pushed her panty aside and started to finger her… while I was busy fingering her, she was busy sucking my lips…I pushed tow fingers in and she arched her back and pushed herself more towards my finger… I went down to her love spot and started to lick the outer lips of her pussy my fingers were still working on her G-spot…
“oh baby more lick my hard… fuck me with ur tongue… make my come … awww jeetu fuck me hard… awww baby moreeee moreeeee “… she held my hair strong and pushed my deep towards her p ussy… I dint not budge and kept licking till she collapsed with strong orgasm and her whole body started to shiver…
I climbed back on her and pushed her pallu aside and squeezed her boobs over the blouse… her blouse had front openings and opened them slowly.. my Nikki was wearing a Velvet satin bra and which pushed her boobs upwards… I pulled her nipples out and started to feast on them… licking them biting them… leaving my marks all over her boobs…
I removed her undid her saree and bra and now she was only in her velvet satin panty… I did not remove any of her jewels and my Nikki was not looking less than any princess…Nikki place one pillow on my back and made me sit.. she came on top of me and guided my cock in her dripping hole and and started to ride me… her open hair, her daggling boobs…
I held her butt and pushed my dick harder and harder… the entire room was filled with our moans and balls were hitting ass as she rode me …. “ oh yesss.. oh yess more harder jeetu… tare me apart… fuckkkkk mmeeee … oh baby… don’t ever stop plllzzzz awww more”… I held her boobs sucked them like crazy…. Then I made Nikki turn around and placed her over the edge of the bed…. She lifter her legs in the air…

Her pussy was all shining with her love juice.. I again sucked her entire pussy again… “ oh jeetu what r u doing to me…. oh god.. this is crazy,. Gosh baby more plzzzzz put ur dick inside me “…. I put her legs on my shoulders and entered her again… started to fuck her with all my might…. she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my on top of her…
I sucked those beautiful lips ….. she was so slippery that I slipped out her pussy… I again got down on her… “ oh god…. This is insane.. baby I cant take this any more…. Awww jeetu awww jeetu “….By pulling out my dick again n again my taking long time to climax…. I made her turn around and wanted to fuck her in doggy style.. she was more than willing to do that as its her favorite position as well…
she placed her hands wide and spread her legs…. Her perfect figure and ass in mid air.. I just slapped her ass hard and entered her from behind….with every stroke my balls were hitting her ass….. I placed one leg on the bed and started to rub her clit…. “ hmmmm that feels good.. keep doing that jeetu …I just love it … more baby….”… I held her waist and kept banging her hard…
I grunted and said “ Oh Nikki I am coomminng baby.. oh comminngg babay “… she pushed her ass back and started to match my stokes… “ owwwww awwwww nikki gosh baby do that more… and unloaded all my semen in her pussy…. and fell next to her… she collapsed on top of me and we both had that satisfying look on our faces…
“Thank U so much Nikki, that was one hell of fuck I had in a long time”… she said… “ more on the way baby.. our holiday just started.. “.. we both got up and had bath.. and went out for shopping… later that night one more amazing session but that I will share once I get all your valuable comments… C U all till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment