Friday 20 January 2012

My hot sexy saali


Dear HumanDigest readers, I have been reading HumanDigest for a year now, and I thought I should also share my experience with you. I am Nanu, fair, 5'11" and good looking and married. My marriage was an arranged marriage.
My wife has an elder sister who is not married for reasons known only to her. Infact, I always thought I should have been lucky had I married my sister-in-law. But alas! that was not the case. Though my wife is beautiful, as men always do,
I fancy other women and masturbate very often. Most of the time I fancy my sis-in-law. My sis-in-law is now 26 and has a great body... curves where needed and very beautiful to look at. On our first anniversary, we invited our in-laws (sis-in-law included) to our house for dinner.
After drinks and dinner everybody was feeling relaxed and my in-laws preferred to stay at our house rather than drive back. As it happened, we had only one guest room and this was occupied by my in-laws.
So I offered to sleep in the hall and asked my sis-in-law to share the bedroom with my wife. So all went fine. In the middle of the night I got a hard-on thinking about my sis-in-law. I slowly opened the bedroom door to find my wife fast asleep and by the side was my sis-in-law
(SIL from now on) kneading her own breasts. On seeing me, she got a shock and pretended to be asleep. I went and murmurred in her ears to call me on my mobile the next day. The next day my in-laws left and around 11am my SIL
called me wanting to know what I was upto? I told her to come immediately to my house. (My parents and my wife had gone to our native place for some prayer and weren't expected till the evening). Now, man, did I drink? My SIL arrived around 11.30
and the moment I opened the door I pulled her in kissed her in the mouth with all force and dragged her to the sofa in the hall. She was startled. But she was enjoying my touches. I told her to drop to her knees and gave her a glass of gin.
She drowned it in one gulp and asked me what this is all about. I told her 'I loved her the moment I saw her, but now that both of us have lust, let us satisfy each other". With that I pulled her towards my erect penis and pushed her mouth into my shaft.
She started sucking my penis and with one hand started kneading my buttocks. After 5 minutes I undressed her fully in in nude God, what a sight I had.. and to top it all she was a virgin.... I sucked her breasts like there was no tomorrow and inserted my fingers into her now wet pussy.
She started moaning and I stopped. I went to the refrigerator, took a cup of ice cream, came back and spread the ice cream over her pussies and breast. Now, in slow motion, I started licking the ice cream off her breasts and pussy.
Man, you should have seen her expressions and moanings...As I was licking the ice cream off her pussy / slits, she went berserk and hit me so hard across my bumps, I startled. Now it was her turn to spread the ice cream over my member and lick it off....
This foreplay continued for around 30 mins and then, I slowly and steadily started entering her fully moist pussy. I never felt so happy while having sex with my wife but my SIL gave me so much pleasure and I was happy to end her virginity.
She came with orgasms after orgasms and told me that she would be available at any time for love-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment