Friday 20 January 2012

Fucking sexy saali


I am Ummer from Aluva. This is a real life experience of mine with my wife's sister. I had a love marriage with my wife Aysha, Aysha is a very beautiful woman with the works. Now we stay in Cochin.
My wife has a younger sister, Her name is Haseena. She is as pretty as pretty (or more) as my wife. One day My parents left town and only me and my wife were alone at home for a couple of days. My wife invited Haseena to come and stay with us.
Myself and Haseena were very close and we used to chat a lot. My wife has never got any doubt about our relation. So as usual we were chatting at night and watching a movie. It became late and my wife feeling sleepy decided to hit off to bed, while I was still in the hall with my Haseena.
She informed my wife that she would join her in the bed room later. As I opted to sleep in the other room. As usual me and Haseena were talking and chatting and the topic shifted to young people and sex. I could notice a sparkle and naughty smile in Haseena's face.
And out of the blue she asked me directly, how often did I have sex it with Aysha. Knowing she was old enough i.e 21 to have some knowledge of sex. I told her that I had very often. Then she informed me that she used to watch a lot of blue movies at night on.
Thus topic was getting pretty hot and we were both getting very excited while talking about sex. I knew if this topic excited me it must be exciting her. Then I asked has she had sex and she said no and said but she had been fondled.
Thus I took the opportunity of asking her whether she liked it and she said yes and then with some guts I started playing with her hair and then slided my hands to her neck and started kissing her and pecking her on the neck.
She was very hesitant, but I had lost total control and was kissing her neck all over and then she also couldn't take it any more and plunged into it by smooching me heavily and taking me by surprise. The heat between us was increasing like crazy and that's when I just pulled her into my arms and pressed her tits over her clothes.
Oh god I was losing control and so was she. She kept trying to control my hands but I stripped her to her Bra and panty only. She had a great Body. I kept kissing her all over her body from top of her Bra to her panties. And then I just couldn't bare it so I just tore her bra and started sucking her and she was fondling my dick.
I started sucking her a lot and I even fingered her and then I starting licking her pussy and we went in a 69 and she was blowing me and rubbing my dick at the same time and we were loving it we lost so much control and she blowed me so much and me licking her cunt.
Oh it was heaven I drank all her juices and she was moaning away for me to fuck her. I just couldn't take it any more, I took my dick and just aimed it at her cunt and her cunt was so wet that my dick just slided in and wow what a hot feeling to fuck this virgin cunt.
I couldn't control myself I was pumping her so much and smooching her and also pressing her tits, we were going wild on the carpet. I didn't know what to explore, I was moving from her lips to her tits and sucking them on and on.
She was in ecstasy telling me to fuck her more and more and suck her juicy tits. I just gained more speed and fucking came into her wild pussy we both fell into each others arms for the next five minutes.
It was late at night, we rested there for a while and then she went into the room after giving me a kiss and I went to the other room to sleep. I was so happy that my wife didn't come to know of it. I haven't had a chance to do it again with Haseena, but sometimes I talk on the phone about it with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment