Monday 30 January 2012

Fucking horny Mallu nurse Nancy


“Do you think you could give me private lessons, sir?” I looked up from the textbook and saw a 20 something girl gazing at me with desperation in her eyes. She had joined my batch the previous week to prepare for an English test. My immediate response was to shake the head – as a rule, I never gave private tuitions.
However, her vulnerable face made me reconsider my decision even before she had uttered a word in support of her request. I had wound up for the day and was about to leave the classroom when she approached me. All the students had filtered out by then and so, I decided to have a chat. Half an hour later, I agreed to help Nancy prepare for the test.
As it was an unprecedented move, I still had to find answers to the When, Where and How long. Hence, we swapped numbers and I promised to text her the details within a day. The venue had to be my house as I couldn’t think of any other place. It was decided that I’d teach her in the mornings as I had to be at work only by late afternoon.
I soon learned that Nancy was not only married, but also the mother of a seven year old girl. That came as a shocker as she seemed quite young and curvaceous. She had smooth, caramel skin – a distinct feature I love about lasses from Kerala. Add to this her shoulder-length hair, a pointed nose, eloquent eyes and broad lips, and it came as no surprise that the males in her batch, though few in number, lavished their attention on her.
In short, she certainly was easy on the eye. Yet, what made her stand out was the way she carried herself. Nancy was surprisingly well groomed and polished for a nurse, apart from being fashionable. Later, I found out that she’d spent a considerable amount of time in the Far East, which proved to be a watershed in her life.
A couple of weeks went by since we commenced training and Nancy began making progress. I also found myself counselling her in a bid to boost her morale as she seemed to be in a perpetual state of fear and despair. She was under a great deal of pressure from her husband and in-laws as they viewed her as a passport to a better life overseas.
Having trained a number of nurses in my career, there was nothing novel about this and so, I focused my efforts on boosting Nancy’s confidence. One day, I was forced to tell her off as she hadn’t completed her homework. This prompted an unexpected response from her – eyes brimming with tears, Nancy began sobbing softly.
I froze on seeing this but soon regained composure and tried to pacify her. I went up to her, drew her close to my chest and tried to comfort her. This worked as Nancy soon stopped weeping and wiped her eyes dry. Later, we continued the lesson as if nothing had happened. What transpired on that day, nevertheless, completely altered our relationship forever.
For the first time since beginning the private sessions, I began fantasising about Nancy. This led to me observing her keenly during our interactions. I was positive that she had feelings for me but both were bound by our respective marital status. I ached to feel her shapely body and taste her luscious, wide lips. The opportunity to do so presented itself when she playful pinched me once.
By then, we were pretty comfortable with each other and I often sat with my body pressed against hers. I started pinching her every time she made an error. Initially, I used to pinch her forearm and slowly progressed to her midriff. Since she never resisted, I mustered enough courage and pinch the flesh above her ribcage on that eventful day.
I knew I was tantalizingly close to her breasts as I could feel the contour of her brassiere. Now, Nancy always teamed a pair of jeans or trousers with a formal shirt, often close-fitting. That day, she was wearing a pair of blue jeans and an olive green shirt. On feeling my fingers over her undergarment, she shot a stern look at me.
I knew it was then or never – my sexual desire got the better of me and I slowly moved my hand an inch forward, cupping the lower part of her left boob. Before she could react, I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers. Within a second, I was all over her, my erect penis right between her legs. I moved my lips away from hers and started working on her ear.
Signs of resistance came to a complete stand-still and she started moaning, encouraging the beast in me. I knew I had worn down the resistant part in her and decided to take my time exploring her petite body. Before long, we started snogging full-on and I let my hands wander. I had never kissed anyone with such fervor since my university days and I couldn’t get enough of her lissome body and kept pressing my crotch against her vagina.
Both of us were on fire and there was no stopping us. I unbutton her shirt to reveal her dark blue brassiere. It was soft and lacy and added to her sensuality. Within seconds, our shirts lay on the floor and I began running my lips over her boobs, while my hands began stroking her back. I used my teeth to bite the elastic on her bra and raised it, releasing her right tit from captivity.
It wasn’t enormous in size. But just like I had imagined, it was the shape of a mango and her nipple was fairly thick. I spent the next few minutes lavishing my attention on her boobs and sucking them alternatively. Nancy had her eyes closed and back arched, experiencing waves of pleasure sweeping up her body. I could take it no longer and wanted to penetrate her.
So, I stopped sucking and looked at her groin longingly. She opened her beautiful eyes, smiled and said, “What are you waiting for? I don’t want you to stop now.” I began frantically looking around for the pack of condoms we stored in the bedroom. As if she’d read my mind, she drew close and whispered in my ears, “Sir, forget protection. Remember, I’m a nurse and I know my body pretty well.”
No sooner had she spoken these words, I lifted her nubile body, unbuttoned the jeans and pulled it down. And boy, was I in for a surprise or what! I was greeted by the sight of a skimpy pair of black panties with red polka dots on them. A tiny, white bow decorated the elastic on top, sitting pretty beneath her belly button. I was like a man possessed and stuck my head between her legs within no time.
I could smell her vaginal fluid and it increased my desire to penetrate her by several folds. I peeled off her panties and began licking her pussy like a glutton. It drove her wild and she began digging her nails into my body. I stopped, turned around to be in the 69 position and continued sucking her vagina. In a short while, I felt the warmth of her mouth around my penis.
She had such a wide mouth that she was able to swallow my entire dick. Nancy certainly knew what she was doing and in the span of a few minutes, I ejaculated in her mouth. The sight of her licking fluid off my semi-erect tool will remain with me eternally. I began eating her pussy, taking in generous potions of her love fluid. Soon, I was ready to go.
I turned around and sat of the floor with my feet stretched wide. Then, I made her come on top, placed my penis above her vagina and pulled her towards me. She was so excited by then that her vagina was well lubricated and my tool slipped into it like a slippery eel. We took it slow and focused on hitting a rhythm. I enjoyed every inch of her sinfully sensuous body.
Having tasted blood, the animal inside me wasn’t willing to stop. Consequently, we made love on several mornings, sometimes even combining it with studies. Mistakes no longer resulted in Nancy getting pinched. Why pinch when you can suck such pert breasts as hers. She would give me a job blow on days when we couldn’t have sex.
This arrangement carried on for three months, at the end of which Nancy sat the test and got the required score. And how I was rewarded! In fact, it’s a story in itself. She lives in the UK these days and we still keep in touch. Quite bizarrely, I still long for her body and can’t wait to make love to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment