Friday 26 August 2011

Kashif fucking naughty student Jamila


Hi this is kashif again with my 2nd true experience, even if I didn’t get enough response on my previous story “Kashif having first time sex with maid Sakina” I hope this time I’ll get a better response from all u girls and guys out there reading this story. Now for my new readers I am kashif (name changed) 29 from Islamabad Pakistan and working in a software company with a descent life style.
This incident happened 7 years ago in 2003 when I was teaching computers in an institute in evening for extra income. There in summer vacations I started to teach a class of computer basics on request of the principal as there were only 3 students enrolled in the course. There were two boys who were young of ages between 7- 10 and a girl from college
(1st or 2nd year student) of about 18 or 19 of age. Her name was jamila and let me tell u about her looks. She was not tall I think 4’5” or 4’7”. But very fair with shoulder cut hair in waves (which she use to tie in a pony tail) very firm 34 size boobs( which I came to know later) 28 and 36 coke bottle extremely sexy figure.


And she belonged to the HAZARA community with features like Chinese people. This all started with I started taking their class, I use to teach any topic on white board and later demonstrated it practically on the computer, after first week of class I became friendly with all the students and we use to have a class in a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
2nd week when I was demonstrating the practical work on the PC I noticed she rubbed her foot with mine under the table as she was sitting on my left side and the boys were on my right, I thought it was by mistake and ignored it. But after a few minutes I again felt the foot but this time she kept it there for a minute or two and after seeing no reaction from my side she rubbed
it firmly on the upper side of my foot and ankle. When I looked towards her she just smiled in a naughty way. That day she touched me more than a dozen times and slowly I also started to enjoy. Next day when she came into the class she was wearing a thin strap flat chappal which was open and I also selected a open sandal like NIKE brand as I wanted to see what happens next,
that day as soon as we sat on the PC from practical I felt her foot naked this time on mine rubbing in a very sensual way for which seemed like eternity, then I took some courage and also responded by rubbing her foot and pressing her foot fingers in between my foot fingers, on which she responded positive.
After the class she took my cell number as she wanted to talk to me about home work later from home. That night I received her call from her cell number and we talked for about 2 to 3 hours but neither of us had courage to discussed what happened in the class beside studies. After two or three days of foot fun I got enough courage to ask her why she does that in class
and she admitted that she was attracted to me and like me and wanted to be my girlfriend and more. I was stunned to hear such details and in last I also told her that I am attracted to her as she is a very pretty and sexy girl and I would love to be her boyfriend but due to difference of community and religion I will not be able to marry her or anything like that to which she replied
that she also don’t want a serious relation just friendship and enjoyment with me as its allowed in her religion, and she is attracted to me physically, not involved mentally. To which we agreed on NSA friendship. In the next couple of days I found a chance not only to rub her feet with mine but also put my hand on her knee and rub her upper thighs under the computer table.
We also got free and close, over the phone and slowly our talks turned towards dirty jokes and double meaning sex talk. Almost three weeks this continued and it was time for the mid course tests and as three weeks were left. During the tests I made the seating arrangements in such a way the all three student would be sitting in a triangle facing outwards with their backs
facing each other and I was sitting in between them watching them take the tests there I got enough time and chance to rub her thighs, and one day she pulled my hand and I also willingly moved it to her boobs and rubbed them also. The other kids didn’t have a clue as to what was happening in the class behind the curtains.
She use to get very hot and breadth heavily and make faint moans and ‘sssssssssssssssssss’ ‘hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhh’ sounds. Trying hard to hide them from other students. Finally we decided to meet outside the institute and have fun, so next day after the class I took her to my friends empty house in the same area as soon as we entered the house and locked the door
we hungrily hugged each other in hard embraces and I picked her up in my arms and took her to the bed room. There after putting her on the floor she just reached my chest due to her small height she looked into my eyes I saw them full of lust which made me loose all my control and I held her face in my both hands placed my lips on her lips.
As soon as I started rubbing sucking her lips with my lips she slowly started to give a positive response and also started to lick and suck my lips. Slowly her arms went up into my hair and she pulled my face down for more firm and hard contact. I also moved my hands from her face to her back and hugged her as tight as I could,
pressing her soft and sexy body with mine and due to which her sexy boobs were pressed hard between us making me feel soooo good. Then slowly she opened her lips wide and I pushed my tongue into her mouth tasting her saliva and in response she also pushed her tongue in my mouth and both our tongues started to play the sex game.
She rubbed it in my mouth over my teeth, on my inner lips and sucked my mouth dry by drinking my saliva I we both kissed each other in standing position for I don’t know how long. Then slowly I moved my one hand to her hips and help and squeezed them first lightly but after a few minutes very hard as much as I can.
She also pushed her pelvis into mine and I could feel my hard cock of 6” pressed on her naval due to her small height. Then I slowly pulled her up with my both hands holding her butts hard and squeezing and pressing them on my dick. Soon she started to breath heavy and moans were Cumming from her throat ‘hhhhhhhhhhh’ ‘hhhhhhmmmmmmmm’
‘ssssssssssssssssssss’ ‘ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm’ and her eyes started to get heavy and sparkling and smiling love it so much that I can still see those eyes today smiling at me as it was an hour ago. Then slowly she broke the kiss looking at her wrist watch she told me that she was getting late as her parents might get worried and call the institute so she must go home promising me that she would come the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment